Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me your biggest problems ASIAN MEN.

wishforce

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of asian men specifically, in their 20’s a lot easier ;)
Which is why I have two very simple questions:
  1. As a busy asian man in your 20’s, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with, in regards to your dating life?
  2. Regarding your dating life, what would you wish for more than anything else?
Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the dudes have no dating issues.

Reaction score
I am Indian so technically South Asian.

1. Too many options, for real. I cannot decide on a girl sometimes and feel like I have to actually turn down girls. I've had girls spam me at times because I went on a date with them but there are just too many options. At times I am juggling too many girls than I can actually handle.

2. Time to **** a lot of different girls but I can **** like 5 different girls a week max, maybe 7 but that is a girl a day. It just takes so much investment, some girls want to stick to you even when you have ****ed.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing Asian men, some considered geeky with females, seen a geeky awkward one with a blonde chick pretty cute chick

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest problem for Asian men is the same for all men.

It's cowardice, supplicating attitude, lack of leadership skills, lack of ambition, etc - basically it all boils down to extreme laziness and being fatherless.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not in my 20s but in the past I remember times when I'd walk down the street with say some blonde woman and people would just stare at us in what I felt was an uncomfortable manner. And I got the feeling some would even laugh at us.

Back then I was mentally weak let it effect me and that would result in not getting anywhere with the woman in question. These days I can handle it if I am well dressed. I am a South Asian dude quite dark skinned most people assume I am of African origin.

So I'd say I had issues getting it on with women who are "different" from myself in appearance.

Last edited: