Tell me daygame is better than Facebook?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll do a cold approach and post my result on here this weekend.

I eliminate girls who like bad boys because that probably means they were abused as a child. I only date girls who are interested in dating educated professional men like me (I used to go for sl*tty Latinas, learned my lesson). This really narrows down the list, but I don't want to waste my time. I know my value and women would be lucky as f*ck to have a guy like me.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:
watch this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHMPXnjPk4

vitaly, He has apparently done thousands of approaches

watch the last woman he picked up (cough!!) , she looks like a crackwh0re

she probably doesn't even know what Facebook is.

if that's the type woman you are after, then by all means hit the streets.
I don't understand how you think at all. You are just looking for any silly thing to try and justify your silly point of view because you are uncomfortable with getting out of your shell.

You approach who you want to approach. You can find a crackwh0re in the mall, on the street, grocery shopping, festival, park etc.

You can find a high quality girl at the park, grocery store, festival, walking down the street, mall, etc.

Day game doesn't just involve walking down the street. It can be at the mall, bookstore, cafe, etc. Depending on the area you hang out, you can find plenty of nice ass on the street of good, affluent areas.

Try and think logically and try to do away with whatever weird illogical confirmation bias you are employing.

Take a look at these vids. Three examples of day game. One at the super market, one a cafe, one the mall. It would actually do you a lot of good to watch this guy's vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDYvJwk5EPM&list=UUFH8kR8gq7nn9GqSpgwu1kQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_xmtRZeZ4M&list=UUFH8kR8gq7nn9GqSpgwu1kQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FkDNuRy6sc

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Day game doesn't just involve walking down the street. It can be at the mall, bookstore, cafe, etc. D
All I talked about in this thread was about STREET game
I'm against street game, and also the malls

I think the bookstore is a good place

Like skinnyguy, I'm also a professional and I'm educated and I value myself, and I've done many approaches on the street, the success rate is very low, It's humiliating and Time-Consuming to be honest.

street is good for dancing monkeys and clowns and low-lifes, and also those who don't have pride in themselves and wander the streets to run after some random girl to talk to her, a girl who will look down at them and is not able to see their real status and value

who is that useless girl who is not yet qualified by me, to reject me and put me down?

The problem with the seduction community is that: it promotes "one size fit all" advice, one pill to cure all species.

some just want to make their ****s wet by any hole, some are willing to put themselves in a lot of humiliating situations just to get some positive response...

street game all the way for them

Ok . I will .

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I'll do a cold approach and post my result on here this weekend.

I eliminate girls who like bad boys because that probably means they were abused as a child. I only date girls who are interested in dating educated professional men like me (I used to go for sl*tty Latinas, learned my lesson). This really narrows down the list, but I don't want to waste my time. I know my value and women would be lucky as f*ck to have a guy like me.
Waiting for your reports...

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:

who is that useless girl who is not yet qualified by me, to reject me and put me down?
If you think like that, you have the wrong mentality. A guy who puts himself out there will get rejected by the majority of girls, and it doesn't matter if the girl is ugly and slutty or pretty and classy. It's just the way the world is. It doesn't matter who the guy is, he will get rejected by the majority of women. It's a numbers game when it comes to women and you can't take it to heart. Even Clooney had to do a lot of convincing to get his current GF to consider dating him, and she isn't very pretty at all.

You have people who will say things like Da Vinci is a terrible artist. Einstein was fraud and not a genius. The eiffel tower is completely overrated. Apple, most valuable company in the world, makes completely terrible products and is only doing well cause of marketing and brainwashing consumers.

You'll hear opinions like the above and mainly from people that don't have the credentials to form such extreme opinions.

The point is you can't please everyone all the time. You can only please some people, and usually only some of the time. Not everybody is gonna like you, man or woman. I've had guys from school in the past hate me for no reason at all and nothing I could do or say could change that. You just can't take it to heart and should ignore the ones who aren't open to you.

If you know you're a good catch and a woman rejects you, just assume her judgement is poor. When it actually gets to you, you are actually investing too much in her opinion of you, which in turn means you are more insecure than you should be.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:

Like skinnyguy, I'm also a professional and I'm educated and I value myself, and I've done many approaches on the street, the success rate is very low, It's humiliating and Time-Consuming to be honest.

street is good for dancing monkeys and clowns and low-lifes, and also those who don't have pride in themselves and wander the streets to run after some random girl to talk to her, a girl who will look down at them and is not able to see their real status and value

The problem with the seduction community is that: it promotes "one size fit all" advice, one pill to cure all species.

some just want to make their ****s wet by any hole, some are willing to put themselves in a lot of humiliating situations just to get some positive response...

street game all the way for them

Ok . I will .
so now you change what you are saying because you are lacking any logical argument? so now you change day game for street game.

serious I give up or you are trolling or is female or is so desperate seeking for validation you are trying to prove a moot point, pulling points out of you arse
and still trying to prove youa re right and everyone, even people like rollo tomassi who if I remember right (could be someone else) said he did meet his wife doing day game.

again do what you like but saying one is better then other useless, even more your points like saying day aproach is useless because you will go agaisnt guys who have a high value on they facebook, guess what using facebook you have to deal with the same thing, but its lost human interation, quirks, human language even smell, if you prefer to not cut all that who can help you more or not but a real aproach will give you answers faster.

and skinny talking with people, being polite, know more people having friendly banther is not only because you find a girl hot you do that with men, women, old men and woman, even kids sometimes just to talk

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
If you know you're a good catch and a woman rejects you, just assume her judgement is poor. When it actually gets to you, you are actually investing too much in her opinion of you, which in turn means you are more insecure than you should be.
I'm a good catch, both physically and also in terms of social status hierarchy

I don't know how to put it but, It is kinda like begging the act of running towards a random woman you don't you and trying to get her to talk to you. and you'll see she her B!tch shield up.

begging is putting yourself down. she is not putting you down, or judging you poorly, you are putting yourself down.

you know there is a possibility of getting disrespected by a B!tich... and you do it.

Voluntarily putting yourself at the risk of disrespect is humiliation

If you don't understand this concept, then this conversation is over.

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
guess what using facebook you have to deal with the same thing, but its lost human interation, quirks, human language even smell, if you prefer to not cut all that who can help you more or not but a real aproach will give you answers faster
you can always set up a date, so there will be human interation, quirks, human language even smell...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dreama.....if you had a son and he loved street game more than hobby game or social circle game...would that make him a low life? Would it then be safe the apple doesnt fall from the tree?

Dreama

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add if you can find a way not to get disrespected by b!tchy women then even street game is good
But I can't think of such a way, can you?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:
I'll add if you can find a way not to get disrespected by b!tchy women then even street game is good

Lol, I like how switched from calling day game to "street game." Get over yourself.

"I'm too good to be rejected by a wominzzzz"

As long as you have that mentality, you'll never be very successful with women because you care too much what they think of you. Believe it or not, women aren't mean at all and if you approach them the right way in person, they'll at the very least be nice about it turning you down or they'll give a fake number.

Relying on online dating is WEAK. WEAK!

This is safe and I am going to probably test this out this weekend:

"Hey I'm actually pretty shy and I don't usually do this but I wanted to come and say Hi cause I thought you were really cute"

Probably the most rejection proof thing you can say above and girls who are looking for BFs will be more open to that line.

As long as you always try to play it safe, you'll always be timid when it comes to women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Lol, I like how switched from calling day game to "street game." Get over yourself.

"I'm too good to be rejected by a wominzzzz"

As long as you have that mentality, you'll never be very successful with women because you care too much what they think of you. Believe it or not, women aren't mean at all and if you approach them the right way in person, they'll at the very least be nice about it turning you down or they'll give a fake number.

Relying on online dating is WEAK. WEAK!

This is safe and I am going to probably test this out this weekend:

"Hey I'm actually pretty shy and I don't usually do this but I wanted to come and say Hi cause I thought you were really cute"

Probably the most rejection proof thing you can say above and girls who are looking for BFs will be more open to that line.

As long as you always try to play it safe, you'll always be timid when it comes to women.
I just don't like how women become so entitled when men randomly approach them. Even the fatties act this way. It seems like it would be the epitome of putting puss on a pedestal.

I hate online dating. It's only fun for AW's who get 200 messages per day.

You're going to admit to a girl that you're shy? And tell her that she's "cute"? Yeah, that's SO alpha.

I think the moment that AFCs realize that being less desperate will lead to better results is when they will start seeing success.

If you believe in the "if one girl out of 500 goes on a date with me, then it worked" mentality, go for it. But I'm not going to subject myself to giving women so much power.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre meeting entitled chicks because you allow them to be entitled with you.
Believe me, when their ugly heads rear up, i choose to chop that shyt down, because i know where it will lead to, and how it will affect my psyche.

Its your world skinny, not every.girl.outsid3 is entitled until you i.interact with her and then you see that entitled face....guess what...youre eating shyt at that point, if it continually happens perhaps its time to look inward.
My guess is it happens a lot cuz youre sick of "street game".
Also, looking for relationship is putting that girl on a pedestal...youre gonna jump into a relationship before trying out the good sex for a few weeks. Buying he car without test driving it and putting it to the test first. For what? Security, companionship? You should have that already without a chick keeping tabs on you 24/7. You mean to tell me youre not whole without a relationship?

And before you say no to that. You admit that you want a relationship only, not ONS, not sex first. Go find a girl who finds you attractive and if she doesnt want to go to pound town ASAP, then she aint right.

So you see, youre giving them all your power...youre not giving them my power, or anybody elses power. They act entitled with you because youre not striving for what you want.youre playing the nice guy card. Meanwhile, somebody just as equal as you enjoys the occassional party and appears to be a bum thug for a weekend and they fall for him. And he doesnt care two shyts about the whole thing.

Whos putting pvssy on the pedestal?
A not caring bum fool, or a dude looking for a relationship?

Shes not out there for you skinny. You have to make her yours. They dont come pre made a certain way you Like. You get her, then you make her yours.
In an ever changing world theres no easy way.

Your girl will change after 5 years of dating, then youll see that its your responsibility to keep her yours.

Sideways out cuz he dropped some knowledge and is going for a run cuz he feels awesome. Peace.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Facebook game is alpha?? You crack me up. Your blood line is weak, WEAK!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreama said:

Its called self worth. You have so much of it why does it bother you.

Omg some girl was *****y....AND?

Its dissapointing that some girls are that way, but not disrepctful if you keep it moving.

Oh she said youre ugly...what a bytch!...one second later youre back on your own path to happiness. Come on man, ask me something hard. Lol

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
You're going to admit to a girl that you're shy? And tell her that she's "cute"? Yeah, that's SO alpha.

I think the moment that AFCs realize that being less desperate will lead to better results is when they will start seeing success.
Again, the guys who actually get laid don't think in terms of beta or alpha. My cousin has fvcked over 200 women and says stuff that people here would consider "beta."

He's not desperate. If he gets laid, he does. If he doesn't, he still had a good time just being out.

A man creates and finds opportunity. The guy who finally had a hit with angry birds had failed and failed multiple times before the success of angry birds but he kept at it. Was he desperate? No. People who wait for things to just fall on their lap don't get what they want.

You should stop following the BS playher man was talking about here and get advice from people that actually get laid a lot, which is what I've began to do.

I'm gonna leave you with this quote:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even people like rollo tomassi who if I remember right (could be someone else) said he did meet his wife doing day game.
Actually more like 'night game' at the time.

FaceBook and most online dating is a Buffer against real-time rejection.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is anyone to deem a particular act as 'begging'? It may mean 'begging' to one person but to impose that concept to others is wrong. Its taking a 'one size' fits all analogy.

Many years ago I was doing cold calling sales visiting retail outlets. After a while I stopped that and moved onto more financially rewarding endeavours. A year or so ago, I returned to a similar cold calling role briefly. I found it a little bit humiliating having to put up with rejections. I realised that was because the financial returns in this role was considerably less then other available options so I stopped it. If I had been able to say triple my usual income would I have been embrassed by it? Hell no. I would have warmed to it very easily.

You may think given your social hierarchy etc it is wrong for you. So in that case, let it be and focus on what is right for you.

Personally I think with cold calling street approach, its only wrong if can't do it confidently. If you come across scared, meek etc then its going to not look right at all. But do it confidently, even if the girl rejects you, it is not going to look bad at all. There'll be plenty of people who'll commend you for it (not that what others think is in any way shape or form is relevant).

Dreama said:
I'm a good catch, both physically and also in terms of social status hierarchy

I don't know how to put it but, It is kinda like begging the act of running towards a random woman you don't you and trying to get her to talk to you. and you'll see she her B!tch shield up.

begging is putting yourself down. she is not putting you down, or judging you poorly, you are putting yourself down.

you know there is a possibility of getting disrespected by a B!tich... and you do it.

Voluntarily putting yourself at the risk of disrespect is humiliation

If you don't understand this concept, then this conversation is over.

Last edited:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ not just what you said, but dude paints himself pretty well so you would think he loved daygame cuz its a 24 hour operation. Unlimited women on tap.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
^ not just what you said, but dude paints himself pretty well so you would think he loved daygame cuz its a 24 hour operation. Unlimited women on tap.
Unlimited women yes. Are all of them quality though? What % have boyfriends? Many guys will get IHABF even if the girl is single because the act of cold approach is so unnatural.

If you are only approaching the women that look good, you're going to have crap results unless you're hot yourself.