“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tell her...

davester88

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Should I tell her I don't need her. On an msn conversation just be like, hey you know what i dont need you anymore. I'm playing it cool but i do need to get her some how, do you think that'd work?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by davester88
Should I tell her I don't need her. On an msn conversation just be like, hey you know what i dont need you anymore. I'm playing it cool but i do need to get her some how, do you think that'd work?
:confused: What the hell you talking about?
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Re: Re: Tell her...

Originally posted by Vincent
:confused: What the hell you talking about?
seconded ... wtf are you talking about. Is this your girlfriend or the girl you're interested in ? What has she done taht requires you to tell her that ? Give us some background man
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
if you want to get the point across that you don't need someone simply forget about them. you don't need words. display it with actions, it makes a bigger impact.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
1 word... that will probably escape from the girl you're trying to hook lip's as she sits staring at the MSN convo screen.... HUH???


please be specific. what in god's name are you talking about? because why would you want to tell her you dont need her???
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
Originally posted by jakeyboy
1 word... that will probably escape from the girl you're trying to hook lip's as she sits staring at the MSN convo screen.... HUH???


please be specific. what in god's name are you talking about? because why would you want to tell her you dont need her???
lets get some bets going ?

i place $50 on HUH???

you can also bet on

"lets **** now"
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i raise you $50 on "HUH???"
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Eh...I'll put one dollar on "lets **** now. :D
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by JBizzle
Eh...I'll put one dollar on "lets **** now. :D

thats a lousy bet my man. -wink-
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
;)

forgot bout that.
 
Top