Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell her you want to f**k her???

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi boys,

I have a question to ask you about something a friend of mine claims he did.

According to him he just starts running a little game on a girl and then tells them he wants to screw them. since according to him women want sex just as bad they may fall for it and actually sleep with you.

any suggestions????

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he use to do this once he got a rapport with a girl at a bar. He said it was a numbers game. As long as he had a rapport and wasn't rude about it, he virtually never got slapped, most times than not, he never went home alone.

It can be that easy, but you've got to be great at getting that rapport and vonvo skills.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy,

I suppose you know what my next question is.....

at what point in the rapport do you know you can attempt to ask such a question?

and...

How to build the right kind of rapport???

DonDelaVega

Reaction score
wouldn't recommend it.

2 things could go wrong
1)slap
2)get flattened by boyfriend/brother/male buddy

or worse

get thrown in jail.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its a feel game but generally he'd ask within 5 minutes. This guy must have slept with between 200-500 women in my guestimation. I worked with him and he was constantly lining up more targets 24/7.

He was also naturally funny so getting them to laugh was key. If your in a city, go to a different bar that you normally don't go to and just give it a try one night. What do you have to lose?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDelaVega said:
wouldn't recommend it.

2 things could go wrong
1)slap
2)get flattened by boyfriend/brother/male buddy

or worse

get thrown in jail.

1)A slap isnt going to kill you
2)You should be at a point with her where you would know if she has a boyfriend

Get thrown in jail? how? No women is going to run to the police and tell them you said you would like to **** her. Even then, how much trouble can you honeslty get in for that?

Telling a girl you want to **** her? Iv never tryed it but Iv been meaning to with the next chance i get. It sounds like it would work if the attraction is there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tells them he wants to screw them. since according to him women want sex just as bad they may fall for it and actually sleep with you.

Even AFCs get laid. Any tactic will work if you try it enough, but the bad tactics will scare off many more women than they snare.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that an AFC move? An AFC would be ashamed to think about that let alone say that to a girl he just met.

Telling a girl you want her in your bed after building some rapport is a bold alpha male move.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at some point before you rail a broad you have to either tell her you want to or ask her if she wants to so on and so forth. But I think everyone's missing the big idea.

If you've recently met a girl and you tell her you're trying to f*ck, that smells like desperation to me. If you're a decent looking guy and you play your cards well, you might get it, that is if the girl is just as desperate as you are. But coming out with that also takes all the control right outta your hands. What ever happened to giving the girl the chase? A screw is a screw but I guarantee you if you show some class and do things the right way the p*ssy will be much more worth it and the girl will be ten times wetter... I don't think being straight up with a new chick gets them hot and bothered.

There are *****s in the world. Your friend has met a few. That's all about that

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's direct game + Gunwitch Method. it works but it's very situational. For all the instances where it isn't fool's mate (the girl is already horny and wants to fvck anyone so whether your game is good or not was irrelevant), and it works, you have to be well calibrated, confident and able to pump up attraction really fast. On top of that, it's tailored for a numbers game so you're gonna lose a lot of girls you could have gotten if you'd just took your time

there are FR's on this site of guys going up to girls and getting the kiss with NO conversation whatsoever. this is along those lines - very situational and most guys don't have the calibration to pull it off. that's unless they wanna play the numbers game - then eventually they'll get a fool's mate lay

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jmm854 said:
What ever happened to giving the girl the chase? A screw is a screw but I guarantee you if you show some class and do things the right way the p*ssy will be much more worth it and the girl will be ten times wetter... I don't think being straight up with a new chick gets them hot and bothered.
Giving the girl the chase? That doesn't make any sense. Why would a girl ever chase a guy if she can get what she wants in 2 seconds from the next guy? Girls have what we want and they can always go down the street to get what they want if we don't supply what they are looking for.

That's like ordering a caterer for a party and telling him you are doing him a favor by eating the food. The thinking is illogical.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
it's direct game + Gunwitch Method. it works but it's very situational. For all the instances where it isn't fool's mate (the girl is already horny and wants to fvck anyone so whether your game is good or not was irrelevant), and it works, you have to be well calibrated, confident and able to pump up attraction really fast. On top of that, it's tailored for a numbers game so you're gonna lose a lot of girls you could have gotten if you'd just took your time

there are FR's on this site of guys going up to girls and getting the kiss with NO conversation whatsoever. this is along those lines - very situational and most guys don't have the calibration to pull it off. that's unless they wanna play the numbers game - then eventually they'll get a fool's mate lay
so basically what you are saying is such a thing will rarely work.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying it works but you need a strong skillset when it comes to direct game and sexual state. Main thing is calibration (AKA the rapport you were asking about). And even if your calibration is on point, you're still playing a numbers game to a degree because not all girls are gonna be receptive to this approach and the quick pull.

I was also trying to distinguish this kind of game from the guys who just beg for pvssy all day from any girl and get laid purely off the numbers game. Former takes a lot of skill, latter takes zero skill

I don't run this kind of game btw so I can't give advice on how to pull it off. There's gotta be somebody on this board who regularly goes for the quick isolation. Maybe they can help?

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep its old GM/grandmaster method. you need to be completely congruent with it to work. recently ciaran at RSD added his own variation to the canon which he calls shock and awe/apocalypse opener - head over to RSD nation or majestic self for more info

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
well yes please tell me more, i might try it this weekend when i go clubbing.

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kalel21 said:
well yes please tell me more, i might try it this weekend when i go clubbing.
http://www.themajesticself.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4322

i've tried this 3 times and had 1 success. the blow outs are weird, almost apologetic because they are so ****ing stunned. The way you hold yourself is critical - body language, vibe etc - this comes from core confidence. after it worked something shifted in my head

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise I have never once asked a woman to have sex with me. You don't ask, you just do it. She will stop you if she does not want to. Women want you to take the lead and make things happen. They want to be able to later think, 'one thing just led to another...'

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might work but other methods are so much better.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Might work but other methods are so much better.
Bruce lee " have no way as a way". of course there are many different ways to do things, but if it possible to use this method i dont see why one shouldn't use it.