Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teens getting pregnat.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Keep the child just dont expect us to help you pay for it and when it grows into a criminal we will shoot it when it tries to rob us...
i did keep my child, who is a teenager himself, and i don't recall asking for a handout from you. i worked my butt off providing for him.
i have sat here and argued both sides of this fence in this thread.
why? because i was a teenager whom choose to keep my child rather than abort it, and i feel as if no one can force you to abort your child if you do not want to.
i also feel that the school system sucks and that they are not teaching teenagers anything helpful in the matter of sex ed. as a parent, it is my job to teach my children, but many parents do not. they fail to see it as their obligation, and then we have all these kids still having kids.

i understand how you must feel, because you do not have a bunch of kids out there , that you refused to support , but yet you feel that your hard work and efforts go in vain when they tax you to provide for children that are in poverty. it isn't necessarily fair to you, however those children must eat... so what is the nation supposed to do about it?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
penkitten said:
i did keep my child, who is a teenager himself, and i don't recall asking for a handout from you. i worked my butt off providing for him.
i have sat here and argued both sides of this fence in this thread.
why? because i was a teenager whom choose to keep my child rather than abort it, and i feel as if no one can force you to abort your child if you do not want to.
i also feel that the school system sucks and that they are not teaching teenagers anything helpful in the matter of sex ed. as a parent, it is my job to teach my children, but many parents do not. they fail to see it as their obligation, and then we have all these kids still having kids.

i understand how you must feel, because you do not have a bunch of kids out there , that you refused to support , but yet you feel that your hard work and efforts go in vain when they tax you to provide for children that are in poverty. it isn't necessarily fair to you, however those children must eat... so what is the nation supposed to do about it?
I fully understand that AS A FEMALE ABORTING A CHILD IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD EASILY CHOSE due to basic maternal instincts....

"Social shock therapy" needs to be used on young kids from an early age to teach them of the negative effects of bringing unwanted unaffordable fatherless kids into the world... ids need to be taught about the struggle which is adult life and how randomly reproducing causes poverty, stress and frustration desperation and sadness.... show kids videos or destitution and hunger to scare them into not reproducing.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
penkitten said:
yes! someone else gets it!!
with that being said, after you learn about the repercussions that come with a sex life, why do people still continue to have sex with out std and birth control barriers? that is what i meant, when i said , why not wait until you are ready.
i whole heartedly agree with the need for real sex ed classes and i think whomever came up with the abstinence only program was a crazy loon.
cause carnal urges over ride al logic and reason in many cases... std and birth control barriers are unnatural societal requirements that hinder the act.

Only 17% of people use condoms everytime , stats as of 2007... sooooo.. hmm.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
"Social shock therapy" needs to be used on young kids from an early age to teach them of the negative effects of bringing unwanted unaffordable fatherless kids into the world... ids need to be taught about the struggle which is adult life and how randomly reproducing causes poverty, stress and frustration desperation and sadness.... show kids videos or destitution and hunger to scare them into not reproducing.
that and perhaps it should be mandatory to volunteer at someone's home where they will see what it means to struggle financially and be driven crazy by a bunch of kids all day long.
any volunteers????

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, schools should have more sex ed classes. In middle school I learned about puberty and how are bodys changed. In high school their might of been some kid of assembly talking about AIDS and STDS and practicing safe sex but, that was it. Most kids probably thought; "yeah whatever, I'll do what I wan't"

Then, you got kids going to partys drinking alcohol underage. Because, of the alcohol their brain is on a whole new level and don't think about the consequences. So, orgys happen, three-ways and other sh!t and some guys probably don't care to use a condom.

There is all kinds of variables and different scenarios which teens get pregnat. They need to be taught more about birth control, protection, and the responsibilities.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Hey man. Honestly, NOT a question for this particular site. You know none of us are qualified to answer this. Send a PM to interceptor, or Karmasutra, or Skip. Joking about skip :)
Uh...ok...im pretty sure there are a lot of guys here who have had close calls or have had situations like this happen. We're all qualified to answered based on our opinion...tard.