Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teens getting pregnat.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of looking for some opinions on what you guys would do in this situation...

I know a few guys that are 18-19 years old. Just got out of high school, just starting a job, and finally getting their own place. Then, they find out they got some girl pregnat. I asked one guy what he is gonna do. He told me... "If I'm man enough to have sex then, I'm man enough for the responsibilities that it comes with."

Now, im my opinion. If I was just 18 years old getting a girl pregnat while just barely having a job. I wouldn't be able to support myself and a kid. Let alone I would not be ready for a kid.

These guys are just starting to experience the real world then, they get some dumb ho' pregnat and can't enjoy their life. So, what would YOU guys do if you were young and got a girl pregnat.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it takes is looking at a long history of messed up families with messed up parents.

Every person's life is their own, but I think having a kid at 18 is devastating. Not only are they throwing away the best years of their life, but they are punishing their kid for their stupid mistakes.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. Honestly, NOT a question for this particular site. You know none of us are qualified to answer this. Send a PM to interceptor, or Karmasutra, or Skip. Joking about skip :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, let's see... i would take care of my child!
wait, i'm not a guy, so i take care of the child whether you feel like the responsibility or not , right?
yah, been there done that.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Abortion should be mandatory in many cases and any one how disagrees should be forced to contribute a portion of their earning to paying for the lives of unwanted kids... THERE ARE TOO MANY UNWANTED KIDS AND ONCE THEY ARE NO LONGER KIDS THEY ARE OFTEN UNWANTED ADULTS.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's also a shortage of adoptable babies, you know

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
any one how disagrees should be forced to contribute a portion of their earning to paying for the lives of unwanted kids...
oh but you already do, it's called income tax!!
pays for hud section 8 rental payments, pays for daycare, pays for welfare (afdc), pays for food stamps, pays for medical , dental and vision coverage, pays for college grants and even pays for self sufficiency programs for the other parent to get a job... also pays for the work program.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Funny thing about all these "pro-life" politicians...they think it's terrible to kill an unborn child, but they won't allocate the tax dollars to care for underpriveledged/fatherless/orphaned children. Sure, there are food stamps, welfare, WIC vouchers (in my state at least) but it's still not enough. Kids need loving parents and upstanding role models.

But I agree with a few of the others, if you're man enough to do the deed you gotta be man enough to accept the consequences. You play with fire, there's a chance you could get burned. There is no shortage of fvcked up people in this world, and I'm willing to bet the majority of them suffered from an unstable childhood.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
He told me... "If I'm man enough to have sex then, I'm man enough for the responsibilities that it comes with."
That statement is completely invalid. Biologically speaking people can have kids as early as 12 years old. Is a 12 year old man enough for the responsibilities that come with it?

IMO a minor girl who is still in High School should be forced to get an abortion. If she doesn't and keeps the kid and then maybe she drops out of high school she will be a huge drain on society. She would end up on welfare and government assistance. People like us will end up paying for her mistake.

I can probably be considered cruel but there is no denying that the girl and the child will both be better off if the girl didn't have the kid before she was ready.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
That statement is completely invalid. Biologically speaking people can have kids as early as 12 years old. Is a 12 year old man enough for the responsibilities that come with it?

IMO a minor girl who is still in High School should be forced to get an abortion. If she doesn't and keeps the kid and then maybe she drops out of high school she will be a huge drain on society. She would end up on welfare and government assistance. People like us will end up paying for her mistake.

I can probably be considered cruel but there is no denying that the girl and the child will both be better off if the girl didn't have the kid before she was ready.
who are you to tell me to murder my own child just because the father didn't want to be a father?
who are you to tell me that i would be better off with a dead child than to struggle with and yet have my child alive?
who are you to tell my child that he would be better off dead as not to be a burden on anyone?

you can blame 2 teenagers for having sexO, you can blame their parents, and you can blame some crappy school systems for the lack of sex ed, but you can not tell another human being they would be better off dead!

if your tax dollars were not helping those children, you would still be taxed, it would just go towards military things or social security.

i mean, you wouldn't say that our military is such a burden that you feel we would be better off without it, or that roads are stupid and a money burden and we would be better off with streets or that old people should just die instead of getting a social security check ... would you?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all don't forget that I said I could be considered cruel for what I was about to say.

I purposely did not mention the father.

You are making it a lot worse than it is by using the phrase dead child. I'm not a woman but I think having an abortion and having a child die are two very different things. I don't know your history and I don't want to make it personal. All I know is that life would be much easier without having to care for a child when one is still a child themselves. I don't know if not having to struggle is better than not having a kid, as I am not a parent and I have never experienced those feelings.

I never said that somebody was better off dead. I do not want to get into a discussion about when an organism becomes a person.

There are many things that our taxes go towards. Roads, schools and the military are necessary things for the country to run, taking care of a woman who made a mistake, isn't.

Also I never said that paying taxes was a burden.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I purposely did not mention the father.
why not? do you suppose we castrate him so that he can not make any more mistakes by getting any other girl pregnant before he was ready?

Maxtro said:
You are making it a lot worse than it is by using the phrase dead child.
yes you did, when you said "IMO a minor girl who is still in High School should be forced to get an abortion. If she doesn't and keeps the kid and then maybe she drops out of high school she will be a huge drain on society"... = kid better off aborted= better off dead

Maxtro said:
All I know is that life would be much easier without having to care for a child when one is still a child themselves. I don't know if not having to struggle is better than not having a kid, as I am not a parent and I have never experienced those feelings.
it would be easier and ideal, but easy street life isn't what everyone else wants. i would rather struggle than kill my child. in my opinion, as a woman, and a mother whom has struggled, i believe that it is a woman's choice to abort or not abort. i have many friends whom chose to abort and that was their choice. i , on the other hand, chose to have my child and give him the best life i could.

Maxtro said:
taking care of a woman who made a mistake, isn't.
what women do you think you are taking care of?
you simply aren't.
that money is allocated to the well being of children , not women.
those children were created by both a woman and a man.
therefore, you are taking care of other men!
because if they had not had chose not to be fathers, man'ed up to their responsibilities , then no one would need to help care for them. right?

until the abandoned fathers of the world have suffered as much as the mothers that chose to keep their children and raise them, this will never stop.
until all people that have sex, start accepting the responsibility of parenthood or simply do not have sex, this will never stop.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO I would like to have an abortion or set the child up for adoption. Now, I know it is also up to the girl whether she wants to keep and or have the baby. But, at that young of an age I couldn't have one. Because, you would have to go to school then, go to work, and all the money you make has to go towards the baby. You woudn't have the time to be a kid or young man and do things you enjoy.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
IMO I would like to have an abortion or set the child up for adoption. Now, I know it is also up to the girl whether she wants to keep and or have the baby. But, at that young of an age I couldn't have one. Because, you would have to go to school then, go to work, and all the money you make has to go towards the baby. You woudn't have the time to be a kid or young man and do things you enjoy.
why not wait and have sex when you feel that you are ready to suffer the repercussions?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
penkitten said:
why not wait and have sex when you feel that you are ready to suffer the repercussions?
Because the public education system fails to adequately address the issue of sexual health among teens. If there was less abstinence-only education and more on using birth control and being responsible, then we would see a drastic decrease in teen pregnancies nationwide.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
oh but you already do, it's called income tax!!
pays for hud section 8 rental payments, pays for daycare, pays for welfare (afdc), pays for food stamps, pays for medical , dental and vision coverage, pays for college grants and even pays for self sufficiency programs for the other parent to get a job... also pays for the work program.
I meant their after tax earnings...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
But I agree with a few of the others, if you're man enough to do the deed you gotta be man enough to accept the consequences.
A child should never ever been seen as a consequence or punishment for engaging in stupid sex..... This breads festering resentment and regret from parent to child and inadequate emotional parenting of the child, and then another messed up adult who no one cares about cause he is not a child anymore....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
who are you to tell me to murder my own child just because the father didn't want to be a father?
who are you to tell me that i would be better off with a dead child than to struggle with and yet have my child alive?
who are you to tell my child that he would be better off dead as not to be a burden on anyone?

you can blame 2 teenagers for having sexO, you can blame their parents, and you can blame some crappy school systems for the lack of sex ed, but you can not tell another human being they would be better off dead!

if your tax dollars were not helping those children, you would still be taxed, it would just go towards military things or social security.

i mean, you wouldn't say that our military is such a burden that you feel we would be better off without it, or that roads are stupid and a money burden and we would be better off with streets or that old people should just die instead of getting a social security check ... would you?
Keep the child just dont expect us to help you pay for it and when it grows into a criminal we will shoot it when it tries to rob us...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Because the public education system fails to adequately address the issue of sexual health among teens. If there was less abstinence-only education and more on using birth control and being responsible, then we would see a drastic decrease in teen pregnancies nationwide.
yes! someone else gets it!!
with that being said, after you learn about the repercussions that come with a sex life, why do people still continue to have sex with out std and birth control barriers? that is what i meant, when i said , why not wait until you are ready.
i whole heartedly agree with the need for real sex ed classes and i think whomever came up with the abstinence only program was a crazy loon.