Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teen accuse police officer of sexual assault

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

Modern women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A really fine crop of young women arising these days. If they do not respect the police, who exactly will they respect in their lives ?
We are witnessing the breakdown of modern society if this is an indication of things to come.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes me wanna slap her into oblivion. Damn, who the **** are those parents that made her become like that.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I dealt with a woman like this once as a cop. Was remarkably similar. Acts all tough until it's game on. Main difference, the woman I dealt with was in her 30s, so there was no calling Daddy.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this makes my blood boil. That cop should have been more forceful, you could tell he didn't really have control of the situation.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what happened now. She accused the police of brutality and sexual assault on social media, which then started to go viral, then the cop involved got wind of it and replied by uploading the video of the ordeal and the official report and also sending the video to the local news, to which the girl then was turned on by the whole of facebook. She has since deleted all her posts on the matter. She basically put the nails in her own coffin because now everyone knows who she is and what she is. Maybe this will be a lesson for her. But i doubt it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Honestly this makes my blood boil. That cop should have been more forceful, you could tell he didn't really have control of the situation.
This is where a Tazer can be handy. Taze her in those precious boobs!! Jk lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
I just watched the video again. She reminds me of one of my exes so much, the way she says "bewwwwwbs" and "abuuuuse me". Acts tough until she realizes she is out powered, then screams the victim card.