Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Techniques like Neg-hits are False!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: This first post put the questions out there concerning these techniques. My fellow Don Juans have cleared up the misconceptions. So you must read all of the replies, or else not read at all, because you won't get anything from it!

Happy reading, and onward to a well-versed version of you!

Why C+F and Neg-hits are False!

Hey all. Recently, I have come to a startling conclusion: there are VERY FEW hard line tips in the Don Juan Bible! Most of them revolve around mindset. I’m not going to make a post about that because there are many. I just want to:

!!ROCK YOUR WORLD!!

Do NOT do C+F and Neg-hits!

Yes, you heard me correctly!

Here’s the main part of y my post. Unlike most of my informational posts, this is going to be fairly short. So let us start.

Why ****y + Funny is bad

The only functional part of ****y + Funny is funny

Why?

****y is seen as overconfident. Overconfident = conceited, and conceited turns girls off. Years of experience has proven this to me. For instance, I recently saved a conversation I had with a beautiful girl over AIM:

THE GIRL: yeah.. even though we **** around alot..i trust you
THE GIRL: its weird

HangTen3000: lol we got that connection
HangTen3000: I've found the worst things about me and got rid of em. Notice how I'm not pushy

THE GIRL: yeah... and your DEFINITELY not conceited anymore.. even if that was jokingly.. you knew that drove me insane
HangTen3000: I put myself in your shoes: "why doesnt this guy shut up about himself? Why does he keep telling me a certain group rules?"
THE GIRL: it got annoying huh
HangTen3000: Yeah. I just figured to shut the hell up and be a better listener, and that if you don't like waht I like, that's even better cuz then we got something to share with eachother
HangTen3000: Ya know?

THE GIRL: yeah.. and i dont like it when a friend of mine likes every single thing i like.. because i like having open-minded debates... where its not like.. " well your stupid if you dont agree with me" but discussions about both sides and stuff
HangTen3000: Yeah. Took me way too long to figure it out. I lost a lot of friends that way. I made you mad quite a few times too :p

Now do you guys see? I was confident, not just in myself but VERBALLY. When you verbally become confident, out comes “conceitedness”. The only confident statement that should come out from your mouth should be the one first said by my pal Giovanni Casanova: “Nothing I can’t handle”. That’s it. Anything else is bound to mess your game up, and you as an aspiring Don Juan can’t have that!

Why Neg-hits are bad

I hear MANY MANY people complaining about how neg-hits have failed them. Now, it’s possible that sometimes the girl perceives it wrongly, but I’m not going to tell you about the girl, I’m going to talk about YOU and the fundamental concept of a neg-hit!

A neg-hit is defined as: “A statement used to knock a woman off her pedestal to bring her to your level”.

Someone answer the question: WHY would you want to bring a woman DOWN to your level? Why not bring yourself to their level! You are every bit as good and unique and sexy as them. When I woman says a conceited statement, don’t reply with a neg-hit; reply with a comment that makes yourself just as good as her, or a mystery. Instead of this:

Girl: I play sports the best!
You: Yeah, you play like a handicapped person

...to which she will respond:

Girl: HEY! A sshole!
Guy: Them electric chairs are real fast, err, I meant electric wheelchairs! Handicaps rule!
This isn’t something you don’t want.
:)

You want this:

Girl: I play sports the best
You: How about we play and find out who’s the best!
Girl: Let’s go!
You: Naw, I don’t wanna smear your make-up *or* I’ll bet I’ll whoop ya!

Say all these with a big smile! :D

Conclusion

In closing, I just want you to remember that you are a unique individual, a special person who does not need to use a bunch of techniques to attract women. THIS is why Pook and Deep Dish and others who finally “got it” write things about lifestyle: The idea of using techniques is bad! Techniques often times fail. You will over-analyze what you are trying to do and fail miserably. You must quit the overconfidence and your insults mixed with humor. Be genuinely funny, and keep at the kino! You’re sure to succeed. I don’t want my pupils, students and peers failing because they followed some techniques I advertised. You need to find the right state of mind, the cool, collected guy who can handle anything, and doesn’t need to tell anyone he can. The smiling guy who looks like he can be nice, but hold his own ground, a mystery. This is who you want to be, not constantly attempting a fumbling train wreck of a version of a technique someone posted here.

I want you to be a man. I want you to be the best. I want you to be funny, nice, cool, calm and collected. Keep at the humor, keep at the kino, make the girl feel good. That’s the msot important thing. She has to trust you, and neg hits can easily violate that trust. Most women, especially younger ones in High School, even in college, cannot take a joke. Keep being a great guy who can make people laugh, be the person people can talk to. Make lots of friends, make them your allies.

And that which you desire shall be yours.

~Whatsupwiddat
AIM: HangTen3000
Email: hangten3000@netscape.net

Only if you believe

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boy WUWD i am prediciting that you will get a lot of **** for this..

But you know what... i agree, this post has trigured a whole load of thoughts and here are my 2 cents:

All these techniques and ideas are all things that stem from the actual mind set, the top DJ's here post about the mind set and behaviour.

People want a short cut, they want technique's, things like C&F and Neg hits will only work once the mind set is right.

Get the mindset right, and then everything else will stem from that.. People think that they have hit on some new technique but really they have just done something natural to them..

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
boy WUWD i am prediciting that you will get a lot of **** for this..
Yeah, it's 2:30AM and I can already feel the oncoming onslaught of stupid.

:) It's ok, I think I've made a valid point here, and will elaborate once questions start being asked :)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ACTUALLY it's 10.43 AM, but either way this post rocks. TBH all you really need to get women is confidence, a fact which has been majorly over-looked on this board for too long. All we get is constant bombardments of "C&f C&F YEAAAAAAAH" and at this stage, I honestly havn't seen it work in real life.

The C&F attitude is one based on false confidence, and that is never a good idea, because sooner or later you will be found out for what you are. The confidence has to stem from inside, but only after you have accepted YOU for YOU

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronny - Confidence has been talked about a lot on this board before, it just was getting repeated over and over.

Sebastian - Prepare for a minor onslaught...When you talked to that girl online and said you decided to shut up and be a better listener...When was it ever said on this board that you should talk about yourself and brag all the time? Come on man, use some common sense here. Also, when should you agree with everything a female says? As far as Neg-Hits being used to knock them down off a pedestal down to your level...If they have themselves so far up in the air, then they will expect guys to fall all overthemselves to get to her and start complimenting her. That's why you use Neg-Hits. To raise yourself to her level, you have to use confidence, c&f, and expect everything to go your way and everyone to do everything for you. Use your mind man.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... an intelligent post deserves an intelligent reply...

Techniques aren't false... they exist, you can't say they just don't exist...
But... let me make an analogy... like guitar playing, some people learn a lot about certain techs, like tapping, sweep and all that stuff... but don't understand the "feeling" you have to have to be a good player...

They can play all Satriani songs but can't make a nice,heartfelf blues.

That's the same with DJs.

Seriously, I don't doubt that there are some crazy f*cker who say: This week is Kino's week... Tonight I'm going to go for approaching only... I've done this myself with the things I was weak...

But, after some time, it is supposed to become natural... or else you'll be stuck forever in this learning cycle...

When you stop thinking about techniques... when they become natural to you... that's when you got it...

But... it takes time... sometimes I look at myself, posting, and see how arrogant I may sound, because some things are so second nature for me that I just don't imagine myself sweating over them...

C&F, is indeed very dangerous... I even lost girls, because I came across so ****y and so arrogant that they were actually scared of me!!

So I tuned down the ****y and let the funny rise... it's gotten me amazing changes in my life...
I honestly relate with chicks better... and, the ****iness is still there, in my pockets, ready to be used whe it becomes necessary...

And, ****iness and Neg-Hits walk hand in hand...

Negging is complicated... there's a very thin line between teasing and insulting, and both sometimes are all mixed up... depends on her interpretation...

Insulting is bad... few girls honestly like it... but teasing is great...
Teasing shows sexuality... if you never tease them, make them prove their value for you... they'll see you as another friend...

After kino, is the best way of showing you don't just want to be friends with her... it's funny for you and funny for her...

Just to end... you're like 75% right with this post... you're enlightened...

But there's certain people, and certain ocasions where all of us need to go wild on ****iness and negging... but it is so natural that we don't even realize it anymore...

BBB

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Don Juan is not a sum of smooth internet maneuvers. He is an individual who has the right mindset and attitude."

~Quote from the DJ Bible.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y people tend to suck, which is why im not ****y, but if being ****y floats your boat, then keep doing it!!!

I consider neg hits to be a little more on the subtle side than you make them out to be. It is just a little tease, making ever so slightly something about the girl into a joke. I don't do neg-hits, but they are deesigned as a little tease. Personally the reason i don't use them is because i don't see how they could ever REALLY work.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
A Don Juan is not a sum of smooth internet maneuvers. He is an individual who has the right mindset and attitude."

~Quote from the DJ Bible.
Yeah but you gotta start somewhere to get that mentality. You don't just wake up one day and *poof* the attitude hits you! It takes practice, and seeing which approaches work for you. You start out following instructions to the letter, then you gain intuition and develop a freestyle that suits your attitude. These internet maneuvers are a springboard to help you defeat your fears and have SOMETHING in your arsenal when dealing with women. Saying they don't work is not only an over-generalization, but totally false!

For the record though I think sincerity and coolness works alot better for my personal game. But that's just my style.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers, you are right, but rather thanpractice techniques, why not practice being confident and humorous rather than "knocking a woman off her pedestal" down to your level? Down is the operative word!

You want to make yourself to be something special, thus being a mystery guy. Arouse that curiosity a woman has!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not practice being confident and humorous rather than "knocking a woman off her pedestal" down to your level? Down is the operative word!
Would you feel better if we changed it from "C&F" to "C&H?"

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Would you feel better if we changed it from "C&F" to "C&H?"
No.

F&H is better :)

Funny and humorous lol.

I'll make a new attraction principles guide to replace the old one in the bible.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point,

When I first learned about cpcky and funny, I started being overly ****y as most guys did. I struggled to find the "balance" between the ****y part and the funny part, and found nothing. I still make stupid comments freom time to time and when the girls get mad and hit you, I take it as a good sign.

What I've come to realize is that ****y and funny is based on very shaky ground. It is based on the simple idea that if you do something different from what most guys do, it will be like fresh air to the girl and she'll spend time with you because you're so different from the others Based on this, if you continue being ****y and funny, she'll get bored. Imagine what would happen if instead of being nice, most guys would be c+f. It would get so annoying that anyone who was a nice guy would get laid :D

To make an illustration, there's a girl at work that I used a lot of c+f with in the beginning. After a while, she started liking me and she even asked me out. Before you think that I'm contradicting myself here, let me say that she was FAT and DESPERATE for some attention so my ramblings did the job of giving her attention in a cool way, and she fell for it. The funny part is that she used c+f back at me and still does, yet that doesn't make me any more attracted to her than I already was (NOT :D)

To end this rambling up, I'll say that being different from most nice guys and doing different things from them, will score you some points BUT that is not neccessarily being ****y and funny. If that's your nature however, by no means should you change it. Instead learn to adapt it to any situation. For me I've found the word teasing to give me access to a part of myself that is more naturally funy for me that forcing a c+f approach. If I label I try to do teasing, I end up with a better vocab than if I try to force c+f.

I also want to add that the intention behind the technique is what makes all the difference. If you act all nice, buy her stuff etcetera so that you can get in her pants, somehow she'll see through it, and if she doesn't right away, she'll see it later on when your true self has emerged. SImilarly, if you act c+f in order to get laid or whatever she'll see through it again and won't fall for it. It's just that this time it takes a while for her to free herself up from her needs and emotions of the moment, of seeing such a different guy, and then she'll see it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL
All I have to say on this is know the difference between teasing a girl and insulting a girl.

Rx
i think that this has been the best thing said on this whole thread

i also think that using C&F has become more ****y and a-hole like instead of more funny and sarcastic, the way it was meant to be, at least thats the way i use it

C&F has been a way for me to show off my great sense of humor

when i do it i dont make the girls feel bad about herself (at least not too much :rolleyes:)

i lighten the situation and put some pressure on her

the problem is that people use C&F to harshly put down woman, which is just a form of insecurity, instead of using it to lighten the situation and make if more enjoyable.

btw, when did REd-xl come back?

ive been doin a lot of readin into your posts since i found bar tender's link to them. great stuff

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score

Girl: I play sports the best!
You: Yeah, you play like a handicapped person

[/B]
Thats not a neg hit... thats just an insult.

In a neg hit you need to compliment her and then kind of insult her in the same sentence.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Techniques like Neg-hits are False!

Originally posted by \m/

In a neg hit you need to compliment her and then kind of insult her in the same sentence.
Yep. I think Whatsupwiddat doesn't quite know what a Neg-Hit is...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Techniques like Neg-hits are False!

Originally posted by \m/

Yes, I KNOW it was an insult. That is how girls hear 90% of your neghits. What you said was "I bet my little sister could whoop you" and she hears it like "i'm handicapped".

Women are masters of communications.

Anyways you don't NEED to do anything. Flawed logic.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Techniques like Neg-hits are False!

Yes, I KNOW it was an insult. That is how girls hear 90% of your neghits. What you said was "I bet my little sister could whoop you" and she hears it like "i'm handicapped".

Women are masters of communications.

Anyways you don't NEED to do anything. Flawed logic.
when i first read about neg-hits i found them to be used with chicks that had put themselves so high on their own pedistales that they thought they were better than anyone. i also visualized them as supermodels, with those biatchy looks on their faces.

you know the type, that feels that we and others should put their needs above our own.

i knew this girl who seemed to fit that category perfectly. when i started using some neg-hits on her. she was a friend or a friend that i didnt know to well but after some of those comments she started approaching me more and was giving me the vibe that i was now "worth" talking to.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh, we agree wuwd, go to this post i made awhile back.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21810

nice to see people on this board are actually becoming real DJs.

With neg-hits and the rest of that crap the SSers love, its not DJ, period.

Just by being a DJ, the girls will know what you are, you dont have to use any "techniques" to raise or lower them a level. And if for some reason they dont realise it, thats too bad for them, NEXT.