"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Teasing

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
When conversating with a girl... how much should a DJ make fun of her? I mean I have been in both situations (I made fun of her too much and hurt her feelings, and she ended up thinking I was gay.) I want to know, how much is a good amount of "picking" at her?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
It really depends on the girl.

Some chicks are low self esteem cry babies who will not do well if you are busting on them at all. I personally avoid chicks like this cuz they're no fun.

On the other hand there are some chicks who can dish it out and take it too. You just have to start slow and judge how far you can go.

In general though making fun of someone shouldn't be something to worry about. If they do something silly or funny then bust them on it if its appropriate. Teasing shouldn't be your main focus.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
i tease girls that i know/friends/acquaintences everynow and then and usually i have no problems. they smile when i do it.
and they know im just kidding with them.

i guess it all really depends how you tease them.
dont insult them. dont criticize them. if u avoid these 2 you're on the ball.

and dont say "just kidding" .
you dont have to apologize for anything....well...unless u actually do end up insulting them
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Depends on the woman, some girls will know you are only teasing but others might be hurt. Just be careful with teasing, I've made the mistake before of saying a few hurtful things, really screwed up my chances. Just watch her responses, if she's laughing, and hits you playfully now and again, then it's working. I teased this one girl at work, I could see in her eyes that she was offended, so I stopped. But then theres another one who plays along, so it's cool.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top