"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tease Grrr!

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
I had a 4 day weekend at a beach house with some friends this past week. We were drinkn around the fire down by the water when a couple of girls stroll along so me and my wingman invited them over.. they finished their walk and stopped by on their way back. I invited them back the next night and they came over.

Me and my WM were working these girls and my girl was flirting like hell. Telling me how she rode horses and was .. she must say.. damn good at riding. she was acting like a freak. i asked her to take a walk down the beach with me and we did. I picked out a nice spot and laid down there. The girl (HB7) was next to me.. I went in for the kiss and we made out for about a minute until she pulled back some and she started making some sexy small talk.. i went back in and she pulled back and giggled saying "i'm not as shy as I seem.. i like being a 'temptress'" I just laughed at her and we started making out again.. I started to feel on her and she stopped again. By this point I was getting pissed and told her she was a tease.. which she didnt like. Well she then told me, " You know you can kiss me now if you want" so i replied with, " You can kiss me since you already got your teases in" and she did. THEN SHE PULLED BACK AGAIN and starts with the "What are you thinking RIGHT NOW". But I said some bull**** about lookn at the stars which is what she had made a comment about earlier.. Well she kissed me again and then pulled back and checked her watch and said she had to be getting back soon and said to me "Are you going to make me walk back by myself or what do I have to do to get you to walk me back?" I told her she would just have to get up off me for me to walk back. She looked stunned and sat up then I sat up and she rubbed my back a little bit and she said "What did you want to happen?" and I said.. "That was pretty much what I expected." and that was it.

She was a bit younger than me so I dont know if she was scared and a virgin.. or just a tease..

What do yall think about this?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Originally posted by Seeph
...said to me "Are you going to make me walk back by myself or what do I have to do to get you to walk me back?"
Alright! Time to get that BJ.... :D

I told her she would just have to get up off me for me to walk back. She looked stunned...
Doh! :rolleyes:
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
yea i see that now JJ.. i guess i was just getting discouraged with her tease.. shouldn't have let it phase me.:eek:
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
How young are we talking about here? And did you walk her home. I wouldn't have bothered.

Her 'temptress' as a choice of words might mean she's a tease, but whether she's a tease or a virgin who isn't 'ready' (which btw is up to you to seduce/engineer situation), it seemed to me that you should've got out of there quick, especially if you wanted something more than some kiss.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
she just turned 17 and I just turned 19. I didnt walk her back home but we both walked back to the fire where my friends were and she and her friend left from there. I could have tried harder to get it done when she asked what she had to do.. but at that point i didnt care all that much to keep playn a game.

Should I have just gone for the kill when she asked what she had to do?
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
She's a tease and likes playing games, it gives them power over you and the situation.

You should have countered back with; "What do you want to do?"

so you gave the ball to her with one simple and direct and polite question.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
You should have countered back with; "What do you want to do?"
so you gave the ball to her with one simple and direct and polite question.
Women never return balls. Be careful which ones you give it to. If I had a say in this situation, give it only to your wife. She can't take it anywhere but your house.

You should've been more aggressive and never ask her questions relation to anything sexual you want to do. Just watch her moves and get her wet. That should be enough to get those panties out of the way. Actions will get you sex. Talk is just that. TALK!
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
What did you want to happen?"
Even though it was a little late, you should've gone for some action here.

That was pretty much what I expected.
Wrong move playa. That tells her you didn't expect much because you weren't in her leage. You should've told her that you expected much more from her and her behavior. Say it with authority, give her that sexual/authorative eye, and make a bald move. Grab her and put her on your ****.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top