Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taylor Swift is finally putting on the blubber

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies when sincere and felt have great value when dealing with men while always backfire when dealing with women since their software considers apologies as admission of lower status.

Think about them, their apologies are rare and often fake only used as a tool to get out of troubles, they also never apologize to anyone they consider of lower status regardless the harm.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies when sincere and felt have great value when dealing with men, but always backfire when dealing with women since their software considers apologies as admission of lower status.
Being a grammar f@g here, but the first sentence is gold when read correctly. Changes made for reading ease.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies when sincere and felt have great value when dealing with men while always backfire when dealing with women since their software considers apologies as admission of lower status.

Think about them, their apologies are rare and often fake only used as a tool to get out of troubles, they also never apologize to anyone they consider of lower status regardless the harm.
Women rarely admit fault nor are they ever accountable. I’ve had women be 1000% in the wrong and with some miraculous skill, somehow spin it and turn the blame on to you. The funniest thing to watch is a woman apologizing without uttering the words “I’m sorry” or “I apologize“. If you ever hear these words, write down the day & time for the history books.

Taylor is pandering to her fan base being the strong and independent woman, telling men what to do. All along singing about a multitude of failed relationships, which of course she had no part in the failure.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woman apologies are rare? more like never and when they come is just lip service, more likely they just try to spin a tale about how she is right and the others are wrong, they only say sorry when they know they f*** badly and want you to stay around, but they don't mean it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Good, she was a waif.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never apologise. I’m sorry but that’s just the way I am.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the look on her face there's a good chance she just farted..... Those poor folks in the front row.
Swifties would die if they caught a whiff of that. Her fans are freaking insane