Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taxpayer Last Act

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally the only thing I agree with dems on is infrastructure, so I'll just concentrate on these two items.

I'd hate for grandma to take care of herself. That's simply too much to ask isn't it, hahaha.

Health care? Oh dear. The freaking poor have FREE health care right now. Your idiot lib-tard lawyer pals are the ones who ruined health care, suing the sh*t out of every doctor who practices.
90 year old grandma can’t take care of herself. We know you she’s just an inconvenience for you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 year old grandma can’t take care of herself. We know you she’s just an inconvenience for you.
She can't save for retirement, just like me? Social Security is about MONEY, not the physical act of taking care of someone. I have no problem allowing an elderly family member to live with me and take care of their physical needs. Funding their chosen lifestyle is a different story.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin

You never answered my questions here.

1. I wasn't making an argument, I am recognizing we have different definitions of success and failure. This should be obvious to people.

2. What "complete collapse" are you talking about regarding the rail indistry? And why do you consider that a "failure" of private industry?
Because the goal of infrastructure isn’t profit, it’s to provide necessary logistical services to society. Infrastructure is collectivist goal. Private industry has competing interests here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can't save for retirement, just like me? Social Security is about MONEY, not the physical act of taking care of someone. I have no problem allowing an elderly family member to live with me and take care of their physical needs. Funding their chosen lifestyle is a different story.
By lifestyle you mean making it so elderly people aren’t homeless? What lifestyle are you referring to?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us more about the Jews.
^^ Has nothing to do with anything.

Talk about out of left field. That's from across the whole sports complex and over on the soccer fields.

To reiterate, the real debate here has concluded. This banter now is simply entertainment.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By lifestyle you mean making it so elderly people aren’t homeless? What lifestyle are you referring to?
No. I mean you live within your means. Not someone else's.

While I do believe Granny should have maybe purchased her own home and saved money for her elderly years, I do understand she might need help moving around and wiping her ass. But I am not entitled to take her out to eat and buy that house for her. She can stay with me if I have room.

The argument you libs like to throw around is morality, but it's total nonsense. The true immorality here is expecting someone to take care of you when you had ample chances to do it yourself, the Bible even references that. Just because the government forces us to pay for people doesn't change that.

Then you support abortion. Talk about irony.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I mean you live within your means. Not someone else's.

While I do believe Granny should have maybe purchased her own home and saved money for her elderly years, I do understand she might need help moving around and wiping her ass. But I am not entitled to take her out to eat and buy that house for her. She can stay with me if I have room.

The argument you libs like to throw around is morality, but it's total nonsense. The true immorality here is expecting someone to take care of you when you had ample chances to do it yourself, the Bible even references that. Just because the government forces us to pay for people doesn't change that.
Straight from the horse's mouth. It's "nonsense" to not want poor elderly folks dying in the street. Like I said earlier, you would rather just throw grandma off a cliff.

Then you support abortion. Talk about irony.
Another strawman argument. No one supports abortion. "Liberals" support a woman's right to choose if that is an appropriate option for her. Aren't you right wingers about choice and keeping the government out of people's lives?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight from the horse's mouth. It's "nonsense" to not want poor elderly folks dying in the street. Like I said earlier, you would rather just throw grandma off a cliff.
Another reading comprehension fail. I was saying your morality was nonsense.

I've stated my position on Granny thoroughly.

Another strawman argument. No one supports abortion. "Liberals" support a woman's right to choose if that is an appropriate option for her. Aren't you right wingers about choice and keeping the government out of people's lives?
It's only a strawman if I use it to draw attention away from the point. I confronted your point head-on.

The abortion part was just laughing at liberal logic.

And me personally, I would much rather give out a choice of free sterilization than I would a choice of murder. But I guess that is too.....moral. :rofl:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score