“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tattoos?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
As long as its not one of those gay tribal or asian letter tattoos.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Why would you even ask this question? If you're not going to get a tattoo for yourself, then you don't have any business getting one. This decision is for you to make, not others.

For the record - tribals and kanji aren't necessarily 'gay'.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
....because our opinions should carry weight when you're the one who has to live with the decision for the rest of your life.

Please read Sammo's post about "getting that certain girl".
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
im probably going to end up with alot of tatoos, i just see myself ending up with sleeves on my arms
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
if i ever get myself looking like i want to im thinking about getting a small superman s on my shoulder or high on my bicep just because superman is the **** and i am too
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
While I was in Europe this summer, I visited one of my old friends there. He had a tatoo on his left shoulder, and it was an asian symbol. When I asked him what it means, he said "Love". He also told me that since he wears a lot of wife-beaters wherever he goes, girls constantly approach him and ask him what it means, and it's a great way to meet new girls, and people generally.

Just something to think about, it can be an expression of your individuality as well as being great conversational material.
 

katoom

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2001
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I really dont think you should be getting a tattoo to 'express your individuality' or as a 'conversation peice' Come on, you think your idea of individuality is gonna be the same when your 50?
Choose the tattoo you want, then wait a year. If you still want it after that time I say go for it.
I got my ink done about 6 months ago and Im still really happy with it.
 
Top