Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taste In Women

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to note that in the past year, I've learned alot about what I like in a woman both personally and physicaly. I seem to go for certain ethnic types and body types. I seem to prefer girls of Northern European decent and girls with skinny/slender bodies. For example, I would probably be more attracted to a 6 of the mentioned ethnic decent, assuming she has a good personality, than an 8 of a curvier body and darker skin. I just don't know why. Its the way I'm wired for some reason. I've recently found that a woman's personality and intelligence really goes a much longer way with me than I have ever thought. Could this be due to me getting older/more mature?

I also seem to be more attracted to older women (30 somethings) than I have ever thought.

O well, just though I'd mention that. Those are just some weird things about myself I've discovered lately.

That's not to say I wouldn't refuse the opportunity to tap a nice young babe though. :eek:

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in other words you only like Pale, Skinny, White chicks!

To Each His Own!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA! :D

Somebody's gotta do those.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
I've recently found that a woman's personality and intelligence really goes a much longer way with me than I have ever thought. Could this be due to me getting older/more mature?

I also seem to be more attracted to older women (30 somethings) than I have ever thought.
A young girl can look at you with wide eyed innocence, while an older one can give you a look that shows she really knows how to be naughty...

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is not too fat, big t!ts and is a happy person, oh and likes lots of sex then I'm happy!! :D

Reaction score
pale skinny is too much like men to me..I need some womanly curves...not the body of another man...

Infact what's up with that now that I think about it..why do most white guys like their own body type on women?

narrow hips...skinny...unfeminine...???

Somebody pull my coat on this shyt...that means educate me.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not this white guy haha.

For me, the girl has to have black hair, and big hips. Could care less about the size of her tits, but the hips have to be nice and big.

It's a an eastern euro thing

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway Meta/Player, I thought about the same thing, I think the white guys are influenced by the same thing black guys are in this case - the media.

If you look at white females in the media, you will notice they're all skinny with no hips. Now black females on the other hand - I have yet to see a rap video, or a girl on BET that didn't have an awesome set of hips. I guess both races are attracted to whatever image the media keeps feeding down their throat.

Reaction score
You read my mind. I was just getting ready to post that. Media and those gay clothing designers. They took real women away from mankind and put boyish looking ones with the ecuse that clothes hang better on those bony assed bodies.

Poor white guys got sold a bill of good, actually poor women in society in general got fawked..

Another as PRL would say gay infestation of our lifestyle.

Fools minds have been programmed and they don't even know it. Look back to the early part of the 1900's women were full figured and shapely not mannish boyish looking.

Marilyn Monroe...Jane Mansfield...All of the great female movie stars.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphysikal_Lover
Fools minds have been programmed and they don't even know it. Look back to the early part of the 1900's women were full figured and shapely not mannish boyish looking.

Marilyn Monroe...Jane Mansfield...All of the great female movie stars.
An interesting little factoid:

Some scientists say that men are genetically attracted to women with certain proportions... regardless of their size. (I'm not saying this controls your attraction at all, but it is a part of your genetic, evolutionary make-up so it can have an effect). Basically Marilyn Monroe (who at one point was a size 12!) and creepy-twig Kate Moss have the same ratio of hips to waist.

Men from different cultures are attracted to varying types of female body, but there is one universal attraction: men through-out the world choose mates whose hip measurements are much bigger than their waistlines. The preferred waist-to-hip ratio is 0.7 to one. This ratio is as true for Kate Moss as for Sophia Loren; was as true for Audrey Hepburn as for Marilyn Monroe.

It even holds for ancient "Venus" figurines, the small stone sculptures of women found across Europe and Asia, which were possibly connected to fertility cults: although many of these figurines are enormously fat, all of them adhere to the "golden" ratio.

Possibly the waist-to-hip ratio tells a man about a woman's health and, by extension, her fertility. After puberty, oestrogen causes increasing amounts of fat to be laid down on a woman's thighs, buttocks and breasts - and this fat was once likely to be important for the survival of both mother and children.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Now black females on the other hand - I have yet to see a rap video, or a girl on BET that didn't have an awesome set of hips. I guess both races are attracted to whatever image the media keeps feeding down their throat.
Black men liked hips and a$$ before rap music. Most Black men have always preferred a woman with some meat on her bones. In this case, art imitated life and not the other way around.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
An interesting little factoid:

... Basically Marilyn Monroe (who at one point was a size 12!) and creepy-twig Kate Moss have the same ratio of hips to waist.
Your factoid is interesting but bullsh!t. Read the link (there's hundreds more out there via a well chosen google search):
http://www.skinnykat.com/litter/archives/000370.html

On a related note, I was out with one of my gf's friends (a real fattie). She's getting married. She's complaining that she can't fit into a size 10 wedding dress, even though (she thinks) that she's a size 10. Well, it turns out that dress sizes have been getting bigger and bigger over the last 20-40 years. Only wedding dress sizes have stayed consistent. So, your wedding dress size is your 'real' dress size, and is comparable to quoted dress sizes from the 50's. Unfortunately, fat chicks buy clothes too and designers have to humour them.

PS: I like curvy girls too, but hate fat chicks. Most fatties don't know the difference unforunately.

Best wishes,

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Your factoid is interesting but bullsh!t.
The factoid was that they had the same ratio of hips to waist. Their actual sizes are irrelevant, ANYONE with eyes can see that Marilyn was much bigger than Kate Moss at ANY size... but the ratio was always the same.

(Although I don't believe for one second that she was a 4 at her heaviest. Not even an 'old' 4 - since 4s are bigger now. I don't care what the 'official' stats are, I guarantee that she kept her heaviest weight secret.)

She's complaining that she can't fit into a size 10 wedding dress, even though (she thinks) that she's a size 10. Well, it turns out that dress sizes have been getting bigger and bigger over the last 20-40 years. Only wedding dress sizes have stayed consistent. So, your wedding dress size is your 'real' dress size, and is comparable to quoted dress sizes from the 50's. Unfortunately, fat chicks buy clothes too and designers have to humour them.
Yeah. I can't stand how different stores have different sizes. I won't shop at the Gap because they have what I like to call "self-esteem sizing"... (It drives me crazy because I ALWAYS have to go back and get the lower size, I guess it makes some people feel skinny but it's friggin annoying). I can wear a friggin 0-2 at the Gap. In most other stores I wear about a "4". In my bridesmaid dress I'm wearing a "6", but bridesmaid dresses are supposed to make you feel fat and ugly ANYWAY.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
but bridesmaid dresses are upposed to make you feel fat and ugly ANYWAY.
Sooooooooo,...................you're saying ...... you're fat:D

Edge

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is also a function of what our society is.

We have a surplus of food, therefore it is easy to be fat, and hard to be skinny.

People admire others who do the hard thing.. so skinny girls are admired for having discipline and staying skinny...

I have to admit there is also some of the older male longing for the young girls - thus the success of Britney Spears in her Catholic High School uniform among older men.. a well kept secret. Yong girls are usually skinnier...

As for Black men preferring thicker women, who knows where that comes from... maybe ancient memories of Africa where food was scarce and most women were thin.. so the fatter ones were considered more healthy and attractive???? Of course this should apply to medevial Europe as well....

Personally I do like the thin Britney look... so I guess I am a typical white male...

Dietzcoi

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Unfortunately, fat chicks buy clothes too
Stevera, do you wish that fat chicks didn't buy clothes?

Do you want a society of naked fat chicks running around?

Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I think it is also a function of what our society is.

We have a surplus of food, therefore it is easy to be fat, and hard to be skinny.

People admire others who do the hard thing.. so skinny girls are admired for having discipline and staying skinny...

I call it like PRL the gay agenda to mess up us breeders. Here is something for ya. Skinny chicks have less estrogen in their bodies. Estrogen is the female hormone which creates femininty and is stored in the fat cells of the body. The more fat cells the more estrogen.

I have to admit there is also some of the older male longing for the young girls - thus the success of Britney Spears in her Catholic High School uniform among older men.. a well kept secret. Yong girls are usually skinnier...

True. The largest population of tricks/johns for prostitutes are old white dirty assed men.

As for Black men preferring thicker women, who knows where that comes from... maybe ancient memories of Africa where food was scarce and most women were thin.. so the fatter ones were considered more healthy and attractive???? Of course this should apply to medevial Europe as well....
Actually before the 60's you guys like women that way too. Back in the 60's gay designers created the model for the modern woman.

And it is true that heavier women are more fertile. And us blacks being close to our inner natures instead of far away stuck in our heads are more attracted to that. So your probably right about ancient memories of Africa and all of the cross breeding between my race and yours and all the other mixtures haven't breed it out.

I think that is a good thing though. But here is a factoid about african women. They are not skinny! Nor were they in the past. Also food was only scares during certain time periods...such as droughts or famines.

It is evolution as to why we carry fat on our butts vs all over. Heat distribution. It is carried away from the hot assed ground and stored where it's close to the stomach. This is why both men and women of my race have nice butts. One of the thing white women of all cultures love about us...besides that other thing.

Personally I do like the thin Britney look... so I guess I am a typical white male...

Dietzcoi
More power to ya. It's ok to be a typical white male. It's ok to be typical. Just make sure it's not that gay agenda programming and that you truely like boyish type women deep down!

I had fallen for this in my earlier years and only dated female instructors and bodybuilders. Then I realized why I was unhappy with their bodies and went out with a thicker girl..about 135 or 140 and I've rarely been back since.

I do have one on my team who is only 105 but its all in the right places. Hips and butt.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody like pixies? short girls with highly femine personality characteristics?