Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking With Your Eyes

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've been thinking a lot about eye contact and how important it is to increase ones confidence while learning a lot about ones self and others. We're all exchanging words & emotions by a simple stare into ones eyes, whether it be a male or female. Once you study what the different eye contacts mean, it changes the game to your advantage while increasing your confidence.

I've truly enjoyed studying psychology and body language over the years as a hobby. A while back I decided to do some in field personal studies on eye contact. I started with men first where I stare into their souls to see who looks away first. I was blown away about how much I learned about myself and a persons inner dominance or weakness.

Male test:
Some men you could feel their inner pain of being a weak man. They would stare at me for a milla sec, then stare at the ground while letting their shoulders slump down. They were scared, intimated and submitting to me knowing I am dominant and they are weak. All these emotions, feelings, energy and thoughts from a simple 1 sec exchange of eye contact.

Then I had men I made eye contact with whom I was intimidated by. I would hold eye contact for an uncomfortable amount time, but you don't want lose the game, so you keep starring and eventually they look away, some looked down at the ground, some to the side, some up, or just looked straight ahead and kept on walking. Each reaction and head movement tells a story about that person.

Then there men whom I was so intimated by that I could barely even look at them. I felt scared, intimated, knew he was more dominant then me. I'd stare him dead in the eyes even though I was a bit nervous, then eventually I'd look away. That's when I lost the game but also learned so much about myself. It's our intuition and natural inner "dominance radar" if you call it that talking to you. The more I held eye contact with the dominant males I was extremely intimidated by, the more confident I became. I was then able to see and feel how the dominant men I was most intimidated by, ended up respecting my dominance all through eye contact. As my confidence grew, my posture also changed. I started walking with my head up, back straight, shoulders back, chest out. You can see others dominance, weakness, , anger, sadness and other emotions by ones posture. A persons posture can reveal weakness or strength.

Female test:
The next game was doing it to women to see what comes from it. I found it really weird that we naturally tend to look away very quickly when we lock eyes with an extremely beautiful lady. It's like most of us male or female are programmed to be intimidated by beauty. You see a super hot chic but you naturally are so intimidated by her beauty you can't even look at her, or can only stare in her eyes for a milla sec then look away. That's when fear comes into play, one must conquer that fear by constantly holding eye contact with those kind of women. You will become more confident and hopefully end up getting that super hot chick to ride your tube steak one day. I once focused on starring into the souls of married women (as a test). I was not the least bit surprised at how many of them would lock eyes, then stare at the ground submitting to me. My personal female friends who are married ended up submitting in the eye contact challenge. I'm highly attracted to some of them too. I ended up having to fight temptation trying to pursue those married female friends as I've always wanted bang them. You can see it and feel it how they're imagining you dominating them in the bedroom cause they're bored with their husband and want something new and exciting.

There was this one chick who's married to my boy. It's one of those eye contact moments you never forget as those are the moments that make this challenge so fun. I caught her starring at me numerous times throughout the night where when she saw me catch her starring, she immediately in her mind was like "oh chit, got dam, he caught me, he knows I'm thinking about him fuking me. It happened 3 times that night where I'd like up, we'd lock eyes for secs, then she's looked down at the ground. We both were exchanging our attraction for each other by nothing more than eye contact. It was very stimulating experiences and one those moments where you see& feel just how powerful eye contact is.

Crazy:
There will be a point where you'll lock eyes with crazy. You're intuition will tell you it's better to look away cause something bad might happen or you'll get involved with a women who's going to destroy you. This one time I locked eyes with a guy who looked like he's been through some chit in his life. As much as I didn't want to lose in breaking eye contact, I could see and feel how's he's warning me that if I don't break contact he will hurt me. As he walked away he glanced back at me with a look like "you're lucky you broke contact as I was about to hurt you".

Or you'll lock eye's with a Borderline or Narc and know you should walk away, but she holds eye contact until you break it. You will then be curious.There will be moments where certain peoples eyes you starred into leave in imprint in your mind that you don't ever forget. You'll end up being able to spot certain kinds of people from a few secs of eye contact. Eye is contact is a well known trait among Cluster B individuals. They know that starring into ones eyes for an uncomfortable amount of time is rare. That it stimulates the victims mind and lets he/she feel their dominance, which in-turn causes an attraction to them cause they never felt that kind of stimulation before or rarely if ever felt it. They don't stare at you, they stare through you. Then you might up end up falling into her trap, sticking your meat rod in crazy only to later ask yourself wtf happened.

Lessons:
So I challenge you all to start holding eye contact with women and men, to not only increase ones confidence (if you're lacking it) but to also learn, feel, see and exchange energy with others. Your game with women will increase while also tapping into places people rarely go these days due to having so many distractions. You'll be surprised at what it feels like to stare into a women's soul without breaking eye contact. Or starring a dominant alpha male in the eyes and seeing him break contact only to show you he's not really the dominant man he looks or portrays himself to be. When you make eye contact for an uncomfortable amount of time and feel that persons energy that they know it's a dominance test only for the them to look away and you can see and feel how they're disappointed in themselves for losing the game.

Study:
From all the articles I've read this one resonates the most with me. Just about everything written is spot to "my" thoughts and beliefs from all the personal research and reading I've done over the years. This is a very important quote to live by "It’s impossible to ever be 100% certain what someone else’s intentions are, so why not just assume everyone who makes strong eye contact with you is attracted until proven otherwise"? Instead of me up typing everything I posted the article. Read it , study it, get out there and lock eyes with people! Always remember boys. "You will never dance with the prettiest girl in the room if you don't ask her". If a women breaks eye contact and looks down at the ground, "try" to get her digits! The more you do it, the better and more confident you will become. I'll say it for the millionth time, "women love confidence"!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEVEL (-1): NO EYE CONTACT (INTENTIONAL)
Beyond the lowest level of eye contact, this is when someone is not only not making eye contact with you, but they’re consciously making an effort to NOT look at you. In the heights of sexual intimacy, Level (-1) is subterranean. It’s a person’s way of saying, “Get away from me, creep,” without, you know, actually saying it. This eye contact (or lack thereof) is typically reserved for the horny mouth-breathers who stare at a girl’s tits, obnoxious drunk guys in full-on bro mode, the crazed ex-girlfriend stalker, or any other potential rapist in one’s vicinity. Level (-1) eye contact can also occur within a conversation. So just because he or she is responding to you verbally doesn’t mean you’re out of the gates yet. Put simply, if someone is intentionally making an effort to NOT look at you, they’re not interested. It’s the anti-intimacy. The non-verbal cue for “Give it up…”

That or you have some mustard on your face.

LEVEL 0: NO EYE CONTACT (UNINTENTIONAL)
An unintentional absence of eye contact signals a lack of knowledge you exist. It means nothing other than they haven’t noticed you. Either they’re busy and focusing on something else, or you’re about as intriguing to look at as grandma’s new wallpaper.

LEVEL 1: GLANCE (UNCONSCIOUS)
An unconscious glance is that moment when someone looks up at you and then immediately looks away, although they’re not aware of what they’re looking at. It’s basically when their eyes are wandering around and coincidentally meet yours for a moment and then continue wandering. The key here is that he or she is not aware of your eyes meeting and therefore nothing is registering to them as particularly interesting or enticing in that moment. Just like Level 0, this level of eye contact is neutral and there’s not much to take away from it. Most people aren’t paying attention to what they’re looking at most of the time.

LEVEL 2: GLANCE (CONSCIOUS)
The second level of eye contact is the first type of eye contact where you’ve possibly made a positive impression on a person. This is when your eyes and theirs happen to meet and then they look away immediately, except they look away consciously, whether it be shyness, awkwardness, or disinterest. Body language studies claim that a person who breaks eye contact with you by looking down is intimidated (i.e., attracted) and a person who breaks eye contact by looking to the side is indifferent (i.e., not attracted).

I have no idea if this is true or not. But if someone breaks eye contact with you quickly and intentionally, it’s usually a polarized response: they’re either attracted and momentarily self-conscious by your presence, or they’re uninterested and avoiding making contact altogether. Most people are not comfortable holding eye contact with strangers, what would signal the interest here is that their eyes were drawn to you in the first place. So it’s not the breaking it so much that is important, what’s important is that they consciously looked at you.

Differentiating between Level 2 eye contact and Level 1 eye contact is subtle and hard to do consistently with any sort of accuracy. Although you do pick up some acuity over time. It’s impossible to ever be 100% certain what someone else’s intentions are, so why not just assume everyone who makes strong eye contact with you is attracted until proven otherwise?

A good exercise for someone who is new or shy is to practice never breaking eye contact with people before they break it with you. Walk around all day and make eye contact with people you find interesting or attractive. You’ll feel uncomfortable making eye contact with strangers, but that’s the idea. Keep doing it until it feels natural. It will help your confidence.

LEVEL 3: GLANCE AND A HALF
Level 3 is the first level where interest is conveyed, ever so slightly. Like the other lower levels of eye contact, the glance-and-a-half is subtle and difficult to notice without a lot of practice. It’s when someone looks at you and breaks eye contact as they normally do, but they hold the eye contact for a split second longer than is normal. I’m talking maybe 1/4 of a second longer.

Whereas Level 2 eye contact may last half a second, Level 3 will last 3/4 of a second. It’s subtle, it’s short, and it’s unconscious. Humans are wired to spend more time looking at things they find attractive on an unconscious level. So in their mind, they’re still breaking eye contact with you, but in practice, they’re actually looking at you 50% longer than they would normally.

It took me a while to start picking up on Level 3 eye contact. Level 3 happens most often when they are consciously focused on something else, such as on their cell phone or talking to somebody they’re with. They don’t realize that they’re looking at you as long as they are. Any eye contact from Level 3 and should be a strong incentive for the two of you to at least have a conversation.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEVEL 4: DOUBLE GLANCE
Here’s a good habit to get yourself into once you’re able to maintain eye contact with people walking around. Any time you make eye contact with someone attractive and they look away, keep looking at them for another few seconds. A percentage of them will look at you a second time. In my experience, this is a clear sign of physical interest, and 95%+ of the subsequent interactions you initiate with this person will be received warmly.

Girl in tunnel turning around looking at camera giving eye contact attraction

What’s funny is that even on Level 4 eye contact, most people are not conscious that they’re doing it. I’ve approached women who have looked at me twice in a row and I mentioned that I saw them look at me, and they seriously didn’t remember looking at me. I’ve even said, “We did an eye contact thing. We made eye contact like three times in a row, you didn’t notice?” And they didn’t… or they were lying scumbags. Either way, just goes to show how most people are off in their own little world not thinking about any of this stuff. Regardless, the unconscious mind is always seeking out things it finds interesting or intriguing, so if their eyes keep falling on you, it’s a sign.

LEVEL 5: THE GAZE
The gaze is the last level that can occur unconsciously although it’s usually conscious. This is when someone looks at you and just keeps looking at you past the normal “look away” moment. This is a solid 2-3 seconds of eye contact without them breaking it. When undesired, this becomes the infamous “creep stare.” But in the cases of desirable people looking at you, this is why it’s so important to get in the habit of being able to hold eye contact because otherwise, you’ll miss out on all of the people giving you Level 3-5 eye contact. The gaze is a clear and large sign of interest. You’d be pretty dumb to pass up this signal.

Girl in street looking at camera

LEVEL 6: THE SMILE
The sixth level of eye contact is The Gaze plus a smile. If the gaze is a clear sign telling you that they’re interested, throwing a smile on top of it may as well be a neon flashing billboard. If someone you find attractive gives you Level 6 and you don’t talk to them, not only are you an idiot, but you probably have some serious anxiety going on.

LEVEL 7: THE EYE ****
This is someone who makes eye contact, holds it, smiles, and then never stops. They just keep staring and smiling, and staring and smiling, sometimes for minutes at a time. Eye ****ing is the first level of eye contact that makes the leap from “interested/curious” to “they want to have sex with me.” Eye ****ing doesn’t withhold any intentions. It’s about as much interest as one can possibly display through eye contact alone. If you get eye ****ed by an attractive person and don’t act on it, you’re probably blind or mid-seizure. I can’t think of any other reasonable explanation.

When undesired, the eye **** is exceedingly creepy. If you’re a man and you regularly eye **** women who do not reciprocate or smile back, then you likely have pepper spray in your near future.

Eye ****ers will often end up approaching you if you don’t approach. Although many of them will give up if you don’t approach for a few minutes and assume you’re not interested. If you’re a man and a woman is eye ****ing you, the hint should be clear: she wants you to talk to her.

LEVEL 8: DREAMBOAT
The dreamboat happens when someone has fallen for you. This is when you wake up in the morning to someone staring at you with that dreamy smile like they’re drunk or stayed up all night sniffing glue. It’s the way two people look at each other when cuddling and making cutesy noises while rubbing their noses together. The dreamboat almost never happens before you’ve had sex with someone, and if it does, they’re either Amish or it’s a giant red flag. Usually, it starts happening after a month or two into a new relationship, although it can happen in as little as a couple nights together (or in rare circumstances, one).

Man giving eye contact

Assuming the feeling is mutual, the Dreamboat is amazing. It’s the most validating eye contact a person can give you. Centuries of literature and million-dollar films have thrived off of what the Dreamboat stare signifies. It’s what we humans are obsessed with on some level. And whether we like to admit it or not, it’s what most of us are after in the long-run. So when you find it, enjoy it.

But… if the feeling is not mutual, if the Dreamboat is a one-way street, it’s not always such a pleasant experience. Unrequited love is no fun for anybody. Nobody likes to break a heart and make those eyes cry. Just be honest and upfront, break things off with respect and dignity, and hope that her eyes don’t morph into…

Crazy funny man opened his eyes isolated on a white background

LEVEL 9: THE CRAZIES
The 10th and final level of eye contact cannot be explained as much as experienced. When you experience The Crazies, a person doesn’t even have to be present to see them. They haunt you. They’re everywhere and nowhere. It’s the guy who wakes you up by banging on your window at 3AM crying that you never called him back. Or the girl who faked being pregnant because she thought it’d get you to get back together with her. Or the guy who carved your name into his arm as a birthday present. They’re the eyes that look at you in earnest when they say they want to quit their job and move to Tahiti so that you two can be together perfectly alone forever. The Crazies signify delusion, hopeless emotion, and the complete loss of a grip on reality. The Crazies often come with a restraining order.

People who have seen The Crazies and lived to tell about it do so with a level of humility and despondence. Most have dealt with their share of irrational and dramatic relationships. Some have perhaps witnessed The Crazies for fleeting moments — an enraged girlfriend who ran around at him with a baseball bat, the guy who left her 43 angry voicemails in one night — and these people pass these stories of insanity around almost as a badge of honor. But those who have seen the depths, looked into the eyes and seen the true amorous insanity behind them, like any true veteran they prefer to keep the pain and horror stowed away in their hearts, not to see the light of day. They say all is fair in love and war, and in certain places and at certain times, the two don’t feel so differently. And like any war story, living it and telling it do neither justice.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tutorial and all but do you realize how stupid people are?

Dudes that are clueless will always be clueless.

And dudes that get it, don't really need such in depth material.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I used to be clueless i learned with time.
Could not spot a sign of interest if it hit me in the face.

Good post, imo eyes contact is by far the easiest indication of interest to spot.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent writeup.

I've been learning this on my own lately and it's absolutely fascinating to watch people's reactions. People tell you exactly who they are with their eyes if you look them directly in the eyes. I even have an uncle who married a woman who locked eyes with him across a few rows of stalls at an open air market in Peru, one look was all it took.

The problem too many people have is that they're stuck in their own heads overthinking everything and they don't pay attention to the bombardment of attention they get from everyone at all times.

I absolutely disagree. I was clueless, but I woke up. You just have to want it and be brave.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
I used to be clueless i learned with time.
Could not spot a sign of interest if it hit me in the face.

Good post, imo eyes contact is by far the easiest indication of interest to spot.
OK ... It's up to @biggoal to restore my faith in men in general.

I wanna read about a post where he gets eye fvcked by a grannie and now he is wondering what to do.