"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Talking to this Filipina widow whom I’ve got some chemistry going on

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
6,171
Hi Gamisch," The Philippines is NOT a religious country "Sorry,that's not right,it's the most Christian nation I know of.
Okay ,in that case I have to take that back.

Yet..( to stubbornly push my point) ; the way things are going there is FAR from Christian like...its conundrum by itself when a " heavily religious country " is simultaneously known as the biggest sex tourism hub ,where 70 y.o men can pick up 20 y.o girls for marriage. Which one is it???
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,435
Reaction score
1,550
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Gamish,
" .its conundrum by itself when a " heavily religious country " is simultaneously known as the biggest sex tourism hub ,where 70 y.o men can pick up 20 y.o girls for marriage."Quite agree with you,it's very sad actually but you must appreciate the grinding poverty,many of these girls live with"Even sadder is the fact that without it they would be even worse off.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Hey Brothers, I’m not looking for a Hot Vixen…but a modest God loving woman who is more or less my looks range by comparison. To tell you the truth, I think I may need to make more friends within my area and build up a social circle to expand in real life. I just want a modest looking god loving woman I can call mine and to tell you the truth I maybe looking at all the wrong places at the type of woman who would have that mentality.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,825
Location
象外
If actual SoSuave members got together for a meetup it would be the cringiest event in human history.

It would radiate such massive cringe vibes female intuition to make all women steer clear of the entire city, knowing something is very, very wrong over "there."
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,478
Reaction score
2,968
Age
37
If actual SoSuave members got together for a meetup it would be the cringiest event in human history
OR, it'd be a more honest reflection of reality than the highly scripted posing one typically encounters on social media

There are no Red Pill Gods in RL... We're all flesh and blood human beings, muddling through this sh-tf-st we all co-inhabit
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,511
OR, it'd be a more honest reflection of reality than the highly scripted posing one typically encounters on social media

There are no Red Pill Gods in RL... We're all flesh and blood human beings, muddling through this sh-tf-st we all co-inhabit
Red pill is the cringiest thing going. It demands submission or 'else' via psychological games and borderline abusive behavior.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
6,171
Or...it be a get together of BOSSES, men who are winning in life , a total notch count up in the thousands , dressed sharp with pockets full of cash and being honored to shake hands while they share wisdom while having some drinks!

Nastrovje!
 
Top