"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Talking to this Filipina widow whom I’ve got some chemistry going on

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,305
Reaction score
6,170
Hi Gamisch," The Philippines is NOT a religious country "Sorry,that's not right,it's the most Christian nation I know of.
Okay ,in that case I have to take that back.

Yet..( to stubbornly push my point) ; the way things are going there is FAR from Christian like...its conundrum by itself when a " heavily religious country " is simultaneously known as the biggest sex tourism hub ,where 70 y.o men can pick up 20 y.o girls for marriage. Which one is it???
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,435
Reaction score
1,550
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Gamish,
" .its conundrum by itself when a " heavily religious country " is simultaneously known as the biggest sex tourism hub ,where 70 y.o men can pick up 20 y.o girls for marriage."Quite agree with you,it's very sad actually but you must appreciate the grinding poverty,many of these girls live with"Even sadder is the fact that without it they would be even worse off.
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Hey Brothers, I’m not looking for a Hot Vixen…but a modest God loving woman who is more or less my looks range by comparison. To tell you the truth, I think I may need to make more friends within my area and build up a social circle to expand in real life. I just want a modest looking god loving woman I can call mine and to tell you the truth I maybe looking at all the wrong places at the type of woman who would have that mentality.
 
Top