Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Talking to introvert girl

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
I have recently started talking to a girl in my school. She is not in my class. So i have only been able to chat on fb and met her once in school. The problem is that when i talk to her, she simply makes the chat look like an interview. She would simply answer my question and then nothing. If i try to continue the conversation ( i am not very expert at it), she would simply reply with one or two words.
I dont understand if she is playing hard to get or is she just and introvert.
This is the second time i chatted with her today and i simply ended the chat soon. I got frustrated.
I must state here that the girl is from India, here in canada. She certainly looks introvert and into her culture.
How do you get a girl to open up?
In this case, i cant even talk to her properly, asking her out is a far fetched reality.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I would just say exactly what it is you're thinking to her.

"By the way you seem a bit reserved, do I look like disguised satan or something?! or are you just usually shy with new people?"

You'll probably know by her response whether she is interested in you or not, as something like that should get her to open up a little with a small smile and blush & staying in your presence if she is shy but likes you. If she just gives a disinterested response to that and has avoidant body language like she wants to get away, then I would move on to more productive prospects.

If she gives a positive response, then try teasing her a little physically, like challenging her to look into each other's eyes for time and then smiling & laughing and tapping her when she succumbs, teasing her that she can't look at you.
 
Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Oh yeah, and of course that would only apply for real life interactions which is where I would advise you to talk to her the next time even if you don't see her that much. I would forget the facebook chat until you have broken the ice irl, it's harder to break the ice online and you risk appearing like just another online orbiter.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Should i ask her this when i see her in person? Or is this ok asking her over chat?
Yea ask her when you see her in person, that's what I would recommend. Texting is a dehumanized form of communication, especially when you are competing with her 10s of other orbiters who are also texting her but not talking to her irl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
I have recently started talking to a girl in my school. She is not in my class. So i have only been able to chat on fb and met her once in school. The problem is that when i talk to her, she simply makes the chat look like an interview. She would simply answer my question and then nothing. If i try to continue the conversation ( i am not very expert at it), she would simply reply with one or two words.
I dont understand if she is playing hard to get or is she just and introvert.
This is the second time i chatted with her today and i simply ended the chat soon. I got frustrated.
I must state here that the girl is from India, here in canada. She certainly looks introvert and into her culture.
How do you get a girl to open up?
In this case, i cant even talk to her properly, asking her out is a far fetched reality.
have you been asking questions you're genuinely interested in getting answers to? or are they fluff questions to pass the time? your questions should get her thinking and give you material to go off of. and don't be afraid to playfully assume something about her(it pushes her to correct you and start engaging more). i agree with @AttackFormation , ideally all communication happens in person. chat can be misunderstood and should only be used for logistics. chat comes into play later once a vibe is established. she's sounds super cold so i'd rather catch up with her in person and warm her up a bit before offering a date. maybe offer something super casual like a study session, then if she's receptive and playful at that study session ask her on a date.
 
Top