Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to introvert girl

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently started talking to a girl in my school. She is not in my class. So i have only been able to chat on fb and met her once in school. The problem is that when i talk to her, she simply makes the chat look like an interview. She would simply answer my question and then nothing. If i try to continue the conversation ( i am not very expert at it), she would simply reply with one or two words.
I dont understand if she is playing hard to get or is she just and introvert.
This is the second time i chatted with her today and i simply ended the chat soon. I got frustrated.
I must state here that the girl is from India, here in canada. She certainly looks introvert and into her culture.
How do you get a girl to open up?
In this case, i cant even talk to her properly, asking her out is a far fetched reality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just say exactly what it is you're thinking to her.

"By the way you seem a bit reserved, do I look like disguised satan or something?! or are you just usually shy with new people?"

You'll probably know by her response whether she is interested in you or not, as something like that should get her to open up a little with a small smile and blush & staying in your presence if she is shy but likes you. If she just gives a disinterested response to that and has avoidant body language like she wants to get away, then I would move on to more productive prospects.

If she gives a positive response, then try teasing her a little physically, like challenging her to look into each other's eyes for time and then smiling & laughing and tapping her when she succumbs, teasing her that she can't look at you.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and of course that would only apply for real life interactions which is where I would advise you to talk to her the next time even if you don't see her that much. I would forget the facebook chat until you have broken the ice irl, it's harder to break the ice online and you risk appearing like just another online orbiter.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i ask her this when i see her in person? Or is this ok asking her over chat?
Yea ask her when you see her in person, that's what I would recommend. Texting is a dehumanized form of communication, especially when you are competing with her 10s of other orbiters who are also texting her but not talking to her irl.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently started talking to a girl in my school. She is not in my class. So i have only been able to chat on fb and met her once in school. The problem is that when i talk to her, she simply makes the chat look like an interview. She would simply answer my question and then nothing. If i try to continue the conversation ( i am not very expert at it), she would simply reply with one or two words.
I dont understand if she is playing hard to get or is she just and introvert.
This is the second time i chatted with her today and i simply ended the chat soon. I got frustrated.
I must state here that the girl is from India, here in canada. She certainly looks introvert and into her culture.
How do you get a girl to open up?
In this case, i cant even talk to her properly, asking her out is a far fetched reality.
have you been asking questions you're genuinely interested in getting answers to? or are they fluff questions to pass the time? your questions should get her thinking and give you material to go off of. and don't be afraid to playfully assume something about her(it pushes her to correct you and start engaging more). i agree with @AttackFormation , ideally all communication happens in person. chat can be misunderstood and should only be used for logistics. chat comes into play later once a vibe is established. she's sounds super cold so i'd rather catch up with her in person and warm her up a bit before offering a date. maybe offer something super casual like a study session, then if she's receptive and playful at that study session ask her on a date.