Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

dan-o

Reaction score
909pua said:
man no one in here should trip because after all, the basis of this forum is to help you get a woman to bed so all other circumstances surrounding that woman shouldn't matter.
I think this forum is focused on getting girls, but there is more to it, and becoming a better person is also one of the draws of this site. And a better man is not measured on how many women he has bedded.

Personally I do think that the original poster is doing the wrong thing, but I am sure that he will find that out in the future, it is not my place to condemn him or anything of the sort.

In the end we learn things when we are ready for it. Hopefully some other people reading this thread might see where the 'moralists' are coming from, and improve that way.

Everyone at their own pace.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From 'Sienfeld':

George has just slept with a married woman:

George: Oh my god.

Woman: What's wrong?

George: What's wrong? I just committed adultery!

Woman: No you didn't. I did.

George: Oh yeah...

Why is everyone so PO'd at the OP? He wanted sex with a hot girl, that's all. Maybe she should be more open and honest with her BF, but who knows. I don't know them so I won't judge.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
You dont think stuff like this goes down all the time in todays world?
Of course I do.

I just don't think guys coming on a MESSAGE BOARD calling themselves "the badboy lover" are the ones doing it.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your crossing a fine line by doing girls that are in comitted relationships. I've known a lot of guys that have gotten their a$$ kicked and even put in the hospital for doing that.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
This is a disguisting woman. You are sleeping with a *****. I hope you wrapped up, cause you are not the only one hitting it from behind. Trust me.
very true. its funny how guys think they're so special and the only ones who are doing this. dude trust me, i know, if she's doing this to you, I guarantee she's doing it to others.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Of course I do.

I just don't think guys coming on a MESSAGE BOARD calling themselves "the badboy lover" are the ones doing it.
that is what im classified as by the community...
there's lovers and providers...
i am a lover type...

i also am not a nce guy or even a medium guy to women... i am a bad guy to them... that's how they see me (dont get this confused with me actually being a bad person outside of my relations with women... my life is pretty normal otherwise....)

believe what you want.... believing i made this up or i dont live this lifestyle is your own choice.

Sandow said:
very true. its funny how guys think they're so special and the only ones who are doing this. dude trust me, i know, if she's doing this to you, I guarantee she's doing it to others.
doing what exactly? because im sure i have said many times that i dont care. i also said i do wrap it up.... and just for peoples info - ive only had sex with 4 different women this year.... the same 4 over and over.... many guys on this board have had at least that over the same 6 month period.

Sandow said:
Your crossing a fine line by doing girls that are in comitted relationships. I've known a lot of guys that have gotten their a$$ kicked and even put in the hospital for doing that.
ive already addressed every issue youve made in both your post. not doing it again.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this thread I found it funny how my feelings changed from disagreeing with the OP to agreeing to disagreeing and so forth.
I was asking myself, 'why's he doing something like this?' to 'well she's the one ****ing and he's enjoying, who wouldn't do it?'

I think it has to do with me myself being in a LTR and hopefully not being cheated on but if I was single I'd most likely do exactly what you're doing.

A tip for you, which you surely already know it's mabye better to hear it from someone else:
"The reasons I'd TRY to get single girls more than girls in relationships for not wanting to hurt someones feelings and for my own safety. It wouldn't be the first time someone has died because of that."