Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking to her BF on phone while I fvcking her!

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
This is a disguisting woman. You are sleeping with a *****. I hope you wrapped up, cause you are not the only one hitting it from behind. Trust me.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I may add, there is nothing good, clean, or moral about sleeping with another man's woman. I've been there. When you get older, you will realize that one day, you too will become that guy at the other end of the phone. Life is unfair, and it never let's you get away with something that is wrong. Sorry, my two cents.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop bashing this guy for doing this. It is her immoral choice to be engaging in such activities, and the blame should be put on her.

The point here is that the woman is getting something from both relationships. This other guy is her lover, her friend, and her companion. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually loved him. The OP is an exciting guy that gives her something the boyfriend does not. What that is we don't know. Maybe her boyfriend is simply bad in bed so she has to be pleased somewhere else, but doesn't want to give up all the other things she loves about him. We could go on guessing forever.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Stop bashing this guy for doing this. It is her immoral choice to be engaging in such activities, and the blame should be put on her.

The point here is that the woman is getting something from both relationships. This other guy is her lover, her friend, and her companion. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually loved him. The OP is an exciting guy that gives her something the boyfriend does not. What that is we don't know. Maybe her boyfriend is simply bad in bed so she has to be pleased somewhere else, but doesn't want to give up all the other things she loves about him. We could go on guessing forever.
You have just defined what a ***** is. Even in nature, most animals stay together exclusively for a while. Look at birds and s h i t. You don't see female birds fvcking another male bird other than the one it mated with. I could go on and on. This is a disguisting thread. You have described the definition of a s l ut on your post though.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither of you are "disgusting" people. Just the victims of circumstance. Society tells us that we are to be monogamous. Mostly because all males want their women to only fvck them, and since they've been in charge for the vast majority of history, this is the way society's rules have turned out. If you don't believe me, take a look at the entire Islamic culture; in which, women do not show any skin except that around their eyes, and if they are found to have kissed another man, their tongues are cut out.

However, as I move into what that same society calls adulthood, I see more and more that there are really two paths to follow when it comes to circumstances such as this.

You can side with the "Moral Police," who, incidentally, are the ones who end up in happy, successful marriages.

Or, you can side with the people who have had such rough experiences with previous relationships, or even with their parents' divorces, that they have a hard time with any of the emotional fulfillment a committed relationship can provide... because of fear. Therefore, they are motivated solely by the sexual part of a relationship.

People in this second class are being immature. Whether it's the girl that "gets so wet when she's fvcking another guy and is on the phone with her BF," or it's the guy who's fvcking her and then virtually highfiving all his dumb@ss friends. Both people (typically) will wake up and figure out what's going on pretty soon, and hopefully, will still be able to form a happy relationship and perform what they're really on this planet for-making a successful baby.

Whether they do or not, doesnt really matter. As you stated in your original post, there IS a lesson to be had here. It's just further exemplification (as if it's even needed) that its very rarely a good idea to trust a woman. Otherwise, you end up like the poor son of a b1tch bf hanging on the line asking about plates while his gf gets pounded.

But, having said all that, you still shouldn't become so emotionally traumatized that you can't have a meaningful relationship just because you witness some wh0re-ish behavior.

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
No, you don't.1. I say "damaging" because it sets up a dynamic where you are just a penis to her. Essentially, she's not fvcking you for your "skills," she's doing it because of her own motives. Very likely that she's just using her to get a reaction from her boyfriend/husband/whatever. I don't know about you, but I don't take kindly to getting used in that manner. I have a tiny bit more self respect than that.
I can only speak for myself. But i know most of the women who i fvck who are taken do come to me for my 'skills'. Not just in bed, but also out of it. They come to me to not be serious for a few hours; to enjoy life like a child... Their motive is fun... And no i do not mind being used for fun because im using her for fun as well... I can also say that in order for them to be doing this to get a reaction out of their bf/husband - their bf/husband would have to know or have some idea --- and their almost always oblivious...

Vypros said:
2. You assume that if you don't take it, someone else will....so you are putting yourself into the "scarcity" mindset. If you don't take advantage of this, someone else will beat you to the punch. It also sets you up as someone who will take it just because he can get it, without really qualifying her to some set of standards. Last I checked, this was typical chump behavior as defined by this forum.
You clearly don't understand why people say that (or do but are bending it to make a bullet point). It's not 'If i don't take advantage of this, someone else will beat me to the punch.' I dont think anyone means it like that. Its mostly a justification statement.

As far as standards - I have plenty. BUT they change based on what kind of rel im looking for. My main qualifications for a mltr (secondary) woman - is way different than if i was ever looking to settle down and marry.

Vypros said:
3. By knowingly doing so, you are actively participating in hurting the other guy. People here complain about feminism and how it's destroyed the fabric of manhood in the society, and I say that's BS. MEN are what is destroying the fabric of manhood in society. Say what you want about feminism, but at least the feminists are loyal to each other under a cause they feel is worthy. Men who sleep with other men's women are loyal to no one, and as such are adding to the **** men face because no one has the sack to have any kind of standards anymore.
If men and women cheating is destroying the fabric of manhood - then its been destroyed for thousands and thousands of years.

When you say, "no one has the sack to have any kind of standards anymore" what you mean is, "no one has the sack to have the same standards as me," which is pure arrogance. What I want in a woman is too long to list but im sure it only has some resemblance to what you want. Standards are a personal preference; options, not commandments.

(JJ) said:
Neither of you are "disgusting" people. Just the victims of circumstance. Society tells us that we are to be monogamous. Mostly because all males want their women to only fvck them, and since they've been in charge for the vast majority of history, this is the way society's rules have turned out. If you don't believe me, take a look at the entire Islamic culture; in which, women do not show any skin except that around their eyes, and if they are found to have kissed another man, their tongues are cut out.
This was well put... The rest seemed to forget this point.

(JJ) said:
Or, you can side with the people who have had such rough experiences with previous relationships, or even with their parents' divorces, that they have a hard time with any of the emotional fulfillment a committed relationship can provide... because of fear. Therefore, they are motivated solely by the sexual part of a relationship.
LOL! wow! None of this stuff applies to me. You couldnt be more wrong if you wanted. There used to be a lot of mltrs pundits back in 01-02 on-line. So i set out and tried it myself. Found them to be hard to keep women in at first - but with experience; i figured out how to frame things. And the bottom line is - i have fun doing this.... and get more than enough fulfillment. To think i dont - is arrogance on yur part.

You have just defined what a ***** is. Even in nature, most animals stay together exclusively for a while. Look at birds and s h i t. You don't see female birds fvcking another male bird other than the one it mated with. I could go on and on. This is a disguisting thread. You have described the definition of a s l ut on your post though.
for a while? please dont bring nature into this - it will only prove the opposite of what you're trying to say... and the more aggressive the animal - the more this proves you wrong.... and considering we're one of the few species who is able to kill its own - id say we're pretty near the top in aggression.

Last edited:

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. Not a fan of the manginas & Capt save-a-ho's chiming in just to shame him though.

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
When a woman cheats on her significant other the man should never be the one facing criticism unless that man is related to or friends with the victim. Other than that the woman bears full responsibility imho. After all she is the one with the relationship and is choosing to cheat.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
There is no lesson to learn we will all be on both sides of that cheating fence.. its human nature.. The power and the rush and ego boost of Fing another mans girl/ho is addictive.

Your wife and girlfriend will cheat on you also sometimes you will find out most times you will not.. thats life nothing you can do except cheat too which is what most folks do anyway.

Why? humans are animals we dont really care at all.. we pretend to cause society requires a certain amount of hypocrisy in order to maintain the essential pseudo civilized state we all pretend to want...

Oh and always remember women do most of their cheating when you think the relationship is going perfectly.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
It happened a similar thing to me but we finished from 20 minutes and we were just talking in the bed.
She pretended to be sleeping and that he awoke her,actually it wasnt funny for me,i felt like a bastard to did that to an other man.
well dont feel to bad cause she is fing many other dude including you and her boyfriend

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
....... i wanted to choke the dude... I didn't feel one bit sorry for him... i could see clearly through that phone call why she isn't turned on by him anymore... and why someone like me (who doesn't give a sh!t about her opinions on anything) got her into bed.
he is in love.. true strong love makes you weak. women start hating you when love makes you weak you are done long before she lets you know you are done.. but there is no solution.. HUMANS ARE NOT BUILT FOR MONOGAMY ITS THAT SIMPLE.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shinko said:
what that girl did is disgusting. what goes around comes around man. its girls like that just get me angery. sure the bf is a spoon, that's not in question, but for the girl to be that much of a coward to not just break it off before she gets upto such antics is just a wrongen through and through.

and woman complain about men not treating them well. i wonder why. gezz
HUmans are animals you expect too much.. "isgusting. what goes around comes around" um yeah that how nature keep the gene pool strong

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
HUmans are animals you expect too much.. "isgusting. what goes around comes around" um yeah that how nature keep the gene pool strong
I don't think humans are animals. I do believe that humans are given logic, reasoning, and a god damn brain to realize that you should mate with only one person unless you let the other person go. This is all over nature. We are humans, and not animals. A woman and a man's marriage is over the moment she or he goes outside of it. The challenge of all human beings is to live a good but a moral life. There are no animal instincts at play here. It's just your character. There are those with a strong character, and those with weak ones. That's it.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't ever b!tch about women's morality when you are operating on the same level.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I don't think humans are animals. I do believe that humans are given logic, reasoning, and a god damn brain to realize that you should mate with only one person unless you let the other person go. This is all over nature. We are humans, and not animals. A woman and a man's marriage is over the moment she or he goes outside of it. The challenge of all human beings is to live a good but a moral life. There are no animal instincts at play here. It's just your character. There are those with a strong character, and those with weak ones. That's it.
you do realize that you sound bitter as fvck dont you?

and

who are you to tell people their challenge in life? jesus?

and last -

you sure you have a pen1s in your pants man? dr. phils on - you must be posting during commercial breaks.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I agree that what distinguishes human beings from the other members of the animal kingdom is our ability for rational thought.

We also have the unique option to exercise choice/free will - but this does not equate to a lack of responsibilty for choices based on emotion, whim, or false premises void of reason/rational thought.

Morality involves exercizing good judgement based on rational thought that distinguishes right from wrong. Being a moral person, I believe, involves the ability to rationally recognize truth(s) and the courage to act upon those truths accordingly.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
you slong - have a history of coming into my threads and screaming 'low quality' as if you have a magical 'high quality detector'... you come in threads sounding like a 2nd rate 'self-help' inner-game guru... you've claimed no woman you ever chose would ever in a billion years cheat on you....
you surely smoke some magical sh1t man...

I've just pointed out some truths in your story. The women you chose are usually low quality. If you have a problem with me saying that then thats your problem not mine.

Do you want only to hear everybody who agrees with you? Stroke the ego a bit.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low quality...a woman who cheats is low quality? Okay..so how do you KNOW a woman is high quality? You don't. If she won't cheat with you, that doesn't mean she won't with someone else. If she is your woman and you never suspect her of cheating, that doesn't mean she didn't have you fooled. There is no way to determine if she is low or high quality. History has shown us that women from every strata of society from rich to poor has cheated, so its not a matter of class, or race or upbringing.

It's a bootless argument, low quality vs high quality. Look at all of these conservative republicans who keep pushing family values and keep getting caught in affairs. Everyone is moral in the spotlight, you never know what people will do in private. The girl you just met today could have been svcking cox for rent three months ago in another state, you never know. All you can do is what's good and best for you and stand up for yourself as a man and not be an afc. That's it.

To thine own self be true. That's all there is.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive heard of chicks doin this....smh...

i coulda swore one time when i was talking to my chick (ex now) was sucking another dudes co(k...she was slurping all crazily and teling me she loved me every 5 secs but when i said wat she was doin she said it was neckbone.....smh

CatB

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman isn't getting what she needs out of a relationship, then she'll look for it elsewhere. Look, if I had a boring boyfriend and an unhappy sex life I'd look for outward release too. I don't know if I'd necessarily talk to him while with another man, but I can objectively see how exciting that could be.

And I'm not a big fan of the double standard you guys are showing on this board, though I guess that's to be expected.