"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Talking to a girl you like

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I have a tip here that I'm going to implement more now than I have before, mainly because I just realized that I've been doing this for quite some time, it's just that I haven't really been conscious of it.

Basically, you know how you are normally very comfortable talking/flirting etc. with a girl who you know is taken, maybe like your friends' GF or something? Well, I've noticed that I don't hold anything back when I talk to these girls, and am pretty loose and the conversation flows.

Well, if that's the way it is for you, then a good way to approach women in general is to treat them all as though they're taken, and just talk to them as though you're flirting with a girl with a BF or something, where you have nothing to lose. It puts you in the right frame of mind, where you aren't afraid to screw up (cause she's "taken", so who cares). It will help with being sort of indifferent. I actually practiced this a few days ago with 2 different girls, who were GFs of friends who I hung out with for the first time. They ate it up, and I was able to talk without any inhibitions or any concern that I may say something offensive or stupid, because I didn't care what a girl with a BF thought about me, she was taken anyways.

Get the picture? Just a good mental exercise.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Talk to all women the same way in social situations.
 
Top