Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talking bad things about others - inevitable trait of our society?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
whenever i went, people always talked bs about others.

first purpose was to make them look bad.
then, if they could use the wording to make it sound funny, even better!
but what was weird is that some people (example my ex) pretend friends or ask people for favors (which they sometimes get done) and then they talk bs about their 'friends' or the people who did them a favor.

for example my ex: "i dont like her, shes fat, shes dumb, shes ************..." but still had the courage to ask that girl to give her a ride back home from school. just lol

how can even people act friendly to you in person after talking bs about you?

this is some surprising trait

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever i went, people always talked bs about others.

first purpose was to make them look bad.
then, if they could use the wording to make it sound funny, even better!
but what was weird is that some people (example my ex) pretend friends or ask people for favors (which they sometimes get done) and then they talk bs about their 'friends' or the people who did them a favor.

for example my ex: "i dont like her, shes fat, shes dumb, shes ************..." but still had the courage to ask that girl to give her a ride back home from school. just lol

how can even people act friendly to you in person after talking bs about you?

this is some surprising trait
I was on a stag doo last weekend. Men say bad things about each other all the time. In the army it happens a lot. This is called "craic"

It is something I will have to work on.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad part of life my dude. I realized that people use each other and talk crap about each other all the time. It's seldom happens they say anything nice. If they do its usually other dudes. Women are worse in my experience, but men are no angels when it comes to gossip and **** talking. Some of my closet friends have talked **** about me and others. I remain isolated, I'm jaded but I don't let it burn because it will only hurt me. Walk with your head up. And get so successful that they could never say a bad thing about you again

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes get just as jealous as females. You think if you're bagging bad chicks and your boy bagging hb5 and fat chicks he's not feeling some type of envy? For me if I'm bagging bad chicks and my boy ask how I do it,I'll trust that dude more then a **** block. The dude asking how you do it probably felt some jealousy but properly internalized it and was like I want to learn let me ask. He bypassed his ego. The **** blocker is just straight hating it's not rocket science

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you say that. One of the most 2 faced things i've seen recent was from a guy who was ex-army. Lot of politicking must go on then, I suppose.
From what i've read, in the army it's more taking the pi** out of each other rather than games.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
People can talk bullshiet about me the whole day.

Or they can talk of great things abt me the whole day.

Either way I don't care and neither should you simply because in either cases, you're living inside their minds 24/7 rent free while you're walking about in the real world doing ur stuff.

Just know yourself and your capabilities.