"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

talking bad things about others - inevitable trait of our society?

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
whenever i went, people always talked bs about others.

first purpose was to make them look bad.
then, if they could use the wording to make it sound funny, even better!
but what was weird is that some people (example my ex) pretend friends or ask people for favors (which they sometimes get done) and then they talk bs about their 'friends' or the people who did them a favor.

for example my ex: "i dont like her, shes fat, shes dumb, shes ************..." but still had the courage to ask that girl to give her a ride back home from school. just lol

how can even people act friendly to you in person after talking bs about you?

this is some surprising trait
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
whenever i went, people always talked bs about others.

first purpose was to make them look bad.
then, if they could use the wording to make it sound funny, even better!
but what was weird is that some people (example my ex) pretend friends or ask people for favors (which they sometimes get done) and then they talk bs about their 'friends' or the people who did them a favor.

for example my ex: "i dont like her, shes fat, shes dumb, shes ************..." but still had the courage to ask that girl to give her a ride back home from school. just lol

how can even people act friendly to you in person after talking bs about you?

this is some surprising trait
I was on a stag doo last weekend. Men say bad things about each other all the time. In the army it happens a lot. This is called "craic"

It is something I will have to work on.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Sad part of life my dude. I realized that people use each other and talk crap about each other all the time. It's seldom happens they say anything nice. If they do its usually other dudes. Women are worse in my experience, but men are no angels when it comes to gossip and **** talking. Some of my closet friends have talked **** about me and others. I remain isolated, I'm jaded but I don't let it burn because it will only hurt me. Walk with your head up. And get so successful that they could never say a bad thing about you again
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dudes get just as jealous as females. You think if you're bagging bad chicks and your boy bagging hb5 and fat chicks he's not feeling some type of envy? For me if I'm bagging bad chicks and my boy ask how I do it,I'll trust that dude more then a **** block. The dude asking how you do it probably felt some jealousy but properly internalized it and was like I want to learn let me ask. He bypassed his ego. The **** blocker is just straight hating it's not rocket science
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Interesting you say that. One of the most 2 faced things i've seen recent was from a guy who was ex-army. Lot of politicking must go on then, I suppose.
From what i've read, in the army it's more taking the pi** out of each other rather than games.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
People can talk bullshiet about me the whole day.

Or they can talk of great things abt me the whole day.

Either way I don't care and neither should you simply because in either cases, you're living inside their minds 24/7 rent free while you're walking about in the real world doing ur stuff.

Just know yourself and your capabilities.
 
Top