Talking about your fetish during the first lay- Yay or nay?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a fetish: feet.

I have no idea how the fick i got it but I love feet. How do you talk about it during your first lay? Should you talk or should you just start giving a foot rub, etc to induce the notion that you might have a fetish.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on the atmosphere of the interactions, if you are very close and there is a strong connection you can talk about it as if its no big deal but if its just a random lay with a girl just met after a few minute talks in the club, I would skip it for later.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a foot fetish myself, but I've known several guys who do. Funny thing, those guys seem to be the types to talk about their foot fetish to anyone and everyone who will listen. So I guess they would put it out there long before the first lay. I think they would try to entice the girl in with the promise of a foot rub or something, lol.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk. Just do. If it's the first lay with the woman, during foreplay, just go down and start sucking her feet or whatever people with feet fetish do.

Don't "talk" to her about it. If she's down with it, she'll continue letting you do it. If not, chalk it up and move on.

If she's "WTF are you doing?", just say nonchalantly that her feet are really soft and sexy and you like how they taste.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk. Just do. If it's the first lay with the woman, during foreplay, just go down and start sucking her feet or whatever people with feet fetish do.
Agreed with "don't talk, just do".

I consider myself to have a foot fetish, but I don't go down and start licking their toes and 5hit. My "foot fetish" is the same as my "ass fetish". Good looking feet is on par with a good looking ass. I'll rub them, maybe bite them occasionally, but I wouldn't stick my tongue in there.

There's a lot of women with ugly ass feet out there, so a cute feminine foot will win me over easily.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always mention that I'd like to stretch their little @ss out with my c0ck while I have my thumb in there as I'm banging her doggy style...about half would let me do it the first night...a few made me wait a couple times even if they were into it and the rest weren't into it. They didn't last long, lol...