"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Talking about me but not to me

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
I realize this is small but has me curious. My bday was a few days ago, she doesn’t say anything on fb. That day I go to where she works to deliver paperwork to the guy that works next to her and he tells me happy bday, but I’m not friends with him on fb or anything so only way he’d know it was my bday was if she mentioned it to him.

After he said happy birthday she also says it, I said thank you and left. Just find it weird that she’d mention to him it’s my bday, especially since they have no way of knowing I’ll be stopping by that day.

In the past another one of her coworkers has said “speaking of rich people” being funny when I walked in the door because I’m sure she told him I drive a pretty nice car.

All this after we went out and she stopped talking to me because she was/is still hung up on her ex.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
You must be legendary in her eyes for some reason.

Always be comfortable with people talking about you behind your back. It usually means you affected them strongly and you're in their thoughts.

Hopefully, it will always be positive like discussing a birthday day, as you get older, sometimes it might be negative/hater type stuff.

Still be confident with it.

'what other people think about me is none of my business anyways'

Happy belated b-day.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I realize this is small but has me curious. My bday was a few days ago, she doesn’t say anything on fb. That day I go to where she works to deliver paperwork to the guy that works next to her and he tells me happy bday, but I’m not friends with him on fb or anything so only way he’d know it was my bday was if she mentioned it to him.

After he said happy birthday she also says it, I said thank you and left. Just find it weird that she’d mention to him it’s my bday, especially since they have no way of knowing I’ll be stopping by that day.

In the past another one of her coworkers has said “speaking of rich people” being funny when I walked in the door because I’m sure she told him I drive a pretty nice car.

All this after we went out and she stopped talking to me because she was/is still hung up on her ex.
Probably another attention whoare laying out crumbs.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
idk man thats kinda weird lol. theres just so little info here i dont think anyone will be able to help you.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You must be legendary in her eyes for some reason.

Always be comfortable with people talking about you behind your back. It usually means you affected them strongly and you're in their thoughts.

Hopefully, it will always be positive like discussing a birthday day, as you get older, sometimes it might be negative/hater type stuff.

Still be confident with it.

'what other people think about me is none of my business anyways'

Happy belated b-day.
thank you lol

doubt I’m legendary in her eyes though. Like I said, she decided to stop talking/seeing eachother because she wanted to try to get back with her ex who she definitely sees as legendary from the fb posts she’s made about him lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
thank you lol

doubt I’m legendary in her eyes though. Like I said, she decided to stop talking/seeing eachother because she wanted to try to get back with her ex who she definitely sees as legendary from the fb posts she’s made about him lol
ok, its tricky staying connected on social media.

Try to stay busy with a new hobby or interest.
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I stay extremely busy haha owning a business makes that easy
nice man, you're like my brother. He just juggled two major clients last month and succeeded and during covid times!!!

I told him I was proud and happy for him when I saw him last weekend
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde.

If she’s talking about you, she’s thinking about you.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
she is attention whoring to see if you hit her up, so she can reapply you to orbit..

women are jedi masters at this kind of thing.

if you had alpha widowed her she would be stalking you. not talking about you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
she is attention whoring to see if you hit her up, so she can reapply you to orbit..

women are jedi masters at this kind of thing.

if you had alpha widowed her she would be stalking you. not talking about you
thing is though, she tells him it’s my bday but had no clue I’d be there that day. I think it’s more that she just mentioned it to him and I just so happened to show up for him to say happy bday to me. I don’t think she was trying to attention who re by saying it too.

I do notice that every time she posts something on fb about moving on (from her ex lol), she starts watching my stories and liking posts again. Several times in the past month this has happened. She stops trying to get him back so feels free to do what she wants on fb instead of trying to be a good girl and ignore my posts like it really matters lol
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
she starts watching my stories and liking posts again.
shes doing it to spin your female hamster brain, which is working 100% successfully


however your about to starve that hamster of air
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I think its good that she is talking about you. It seems like they say women want Feeeellllzzz. Whether this is positive or negative doesnt matter as you are on her mind as others have said.

But dont say much to her till she directly approaches/initiates. This looks like beta bait. She is testing whether she can control you or not.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
I think its good that she is talking about you. It seems like they say women want Feeeellllzzz. Whether this is positive or negative doesnt matter as you are on her mind as others have said.

But dont say much to her till she directly approaches/initiates. This looks like beta bait. She is testing whether she can control you or not.
ya just ignoring and definitely not going to reach out first
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top