Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking about me but not to me

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is small but has me curious. My bday was a few days ago, she doesn’t say anything on fb. That day I go to where she works to deliver paperwork to the guy that works next to her and he tells me happy bday, but I’m not friends with him on fb or anything so only way he’d know it was my bday was if she mentioned it to him.

After he said happy birthday she also says it, I said thank you and left. Just find it weird that she’d mention to him it’s my bday, especially since they have no way of knowing I’ll be stopping by that day.

In the past another one of her coworkers has said “speaking of rich people” being funny when I walked in the door because I’m sure she told him I drive a pretty nice car.

All this after we went out and she stopped talking to me because she was/is still hung up on her ex.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
You must be legendary in her eyes for some reason.

Always be comfortable with people talking about you behind your back. It usually means you affected them strongly and you're in their thoughts.

Hopefully, it will always be positive like discussing a birthday day, as you get older, sometimes it might be negative/hater type stuff.

Still be confident with it.

'what other people think about me is none of my business anyways'

Happy belated b-day.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize this is small but has me curious. My bday was a few days ago, she doesn’t say anything on fb. That day I go to where she works to deliver paperwork to the guy that works next to her and he tells me happy bday, but I’m not friends with him on fb or anything so only way he’d know it was my bday was if she mentioned it to him.

After he said happy birthday she also says it, I said thank you and left. Just find it weird that she’d mention to him it’s my bday, especially since they have no way of knowing I’ll be stopping by that day.

In the past another one of her coworkers has said “speaking of rich people” being funny when I walked in the door because I’m sure she told him I drive a pretty nice car.

All this after we went out and she stopped talking to me because she was/is still hung up on her ex.
Probably another attention whoare laying out crumbs.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
idk man thats kinda weird lol. theres just so little info here i dont think anyone will be able to help you.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be legendary in her eyes for some reason.

Always be comfortable with people talking about you behind your back. It usually means you affected them strongly and you're in their thoughts.

Hopefully, it will always be positive like discussing a birthday day, as you get older, sometimes it might be negative/hater type stuff.

Still be confident with it.

'what other people think about me is none of my business anyways'

Happy belated b-day.
thank you lol

doubt I’m legendary in her eyes though. Like I said, she decided to stop talking/seeing eachother because she wanted to try to get back with her ex who she definitely sees as legendary from the fb posts she’s made about him lol

christie

Banned
Reaction score
thank you lol

doubt I’m legendary in her eyes though. Like I said, she decided to stop talking/seeing eachother because she wanted to try to get back with her ex who she definitely sees as legendary from the fb posts she’s made about him lol
ok, its tricky staying connected on social media.

Try to stay busy with a new hobby or interest.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I stay extremely busy haha owning a business makes that easy
nice man, you're like my brother. He just juggled two major clients last month and succeeded and during covid times!!!

I told him I was proud and happy for him when I saw him last weekend

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde.

If she’s talking about you, she’s thinking about you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is attention whoring to see if you hit her up, so she can reapply you to orbit..

women are jedi masters at this kind of thing.

if you had alpha widowed her she would be stalking you. not talking about you

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is attention whoring to see if you hit her up, so she can reapply you to orbit..

women are jedi masters at this kind of thing.

if you had alpha widowed her she would be stalking you. not talking about you
thing is though, she tells him it’s my bday but had no clue I’d be there that day. I think it’s more that she just mentioned it to him and I just so happened to show up for him to say happy bday to me. I don’t think she was trying to attention who re by saying it too.

I do notice that every time she posts something on fb about moving on (from her ex lol), she starts watching my stories and liking posts again. Several times in the past month this has happened. She stops trying to get him back so feels free to do what she wants on fb instead of trying to be a good girl and ignore my posts like it really matters lol

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she starts watching my stories and liking posts again.
shes doing it to spin your female hamster brain, which is working 100% successfully

however your about to starve that hamster of air

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its good that she is talking about you. It seems like they say women want Feeeellllzzz. Whether this is positive or negative doesnt matter as you are on her mind as others have said.

But dont say much to her till she directly approaches/initiates. This looks like beta bait. She is testing whether she can control you or not.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its good that she is talking about you. It seems like they say women want Feeeellllzzz. Whether this is positive or negative doesnt matter as you are on her mind as others have said.

But dont say much to her till she directly approaches/initiates. This looks like beta bait. She is testing whether she can control you or not.
ya just ignoring and definitely not going to reach out first