"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Talked politics with a girl...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
....and it wasn't clever. Quelle f***ing surprise I guess.

Bit of a rant here tbh guys, I just can't really believe how this has escalated.

Was talking to a chick I've known a while, she sent me some interesting political documentaries. Watched them and enjoyed them, she is very Left wing but usually cool that I am more centrist. I am very non-judgemental about her politics, in fact I enjoy learning more about what she thinks about the world.

In response I sent her an article on censorship in the media written by a more Right guy, but the article itself was basically not partisan or political in any significant way. I believe the government should not excessively censor people and that was basically what the article was describing.

Well, now I've had 5 days of hearing about how "I'm not the person she thought I was", "I don't care about people different from [myself]" (WTF) and she "can't believe that I listen to Far Right propaganda" (which seems ludicrous considering how mild this article is).

I've tried to be 100% reasonable back but it's pretty hard when she's started attacking my personal character based off some random f*cking article I sent her. I'm going silent for a while now in an effort to repair things but my God.

Don't know if I picked a week when she's just super p*ssed at something or what, but it's like the wrath of God is in my inbox now and I have literally no idea why she seems so furious and disgusted. All over one article. Ughhh.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Pretty hard to make any calls without seeing the article bro.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Never speak politics or religion, you bound to create drama.

Also, we live in an age where young persons especially woman are raised to be "always right"..

See it has my way or the highway.

So it drives them crazy that someone wouldn't be " 100% submitted to their imperative".

Note: a woman like challenge... so how contradicting is her behaviour :p
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Each time when a chick brings something up like politics, religion or superstitious mambo jumbo it's best to stay well clear of it, listen and just nod ur head.

No good can come from it by discussing with them, women don't have the intellectual depths to think rationally but assign feelings/emotions to their thoughts.

So even questioning their beliefs or offering a different opinion is basically disrespecting their feelings which they take it as an attack.

Welcome to the feminine world.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well, now I've had 5 days of hearing about how "I'm not the person she thought I was", "I don't care about people different from [myself]" (WTF) and she "can't believe that I listen to Far Right propaganda" (which seems ludicrous considering how mild this article is).
You are not there to be a soy boy champion to her causes. You learned something valuable there. I've had a few women try to start a political conversation with me.

Politics and religion and social issues are mindsets that she is trying to discover in you. The purpose is to put you into a label, box, categorization, etc. Which means she hadn't figured you out at that point and was trying to solve the puzzle.

Firstly, you let her inside to your beliefs, whether she got the right impression or not. This has nothing to do with your purpose. A woman better be bending over backwards and doing back flips before I let her in for leverage.

This stuff is actually leverage. You may not know it yet but a leftist is your enemy. Understanding the leftist mind is rather simple. But thats a different subject.

That stuff is none of her business.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Everyone is right, avoid politics and religion and social causes at all cost. Here’s the thing, the woman herself is a herd animal. It’s the flashy cool thing to be lefty mcatheist so naturally women flock to it. I don’t really think they actually even believe it.

I understand the frustration. You are using logical thinking and trying to inject it into a place where logic does not exist (female). Just steer clear. I don’t recommend nodding and agreeing, just switch the subject. Move on and don’t look back. If pressed, give her your opinion in a matter of fact way and then move on. If she calls you a nut job or a selfish conservative then you need to discipline her for disrespect. It may work, it may not. But you did what you could.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
There was a study showing that single women are more likely to be extreme in their politics. It's our natural part to be rational and balanced.

I think your intention was good, but the practice of which was too slack. The non-judgmental attitude was too much. Should be judgemental as your judgement has worth.

Oh, and when I say "be judgemental", shouldn't be overt. Most intense position that I've been in with this was on the Brexit vote when I was voting for Brexit despite having an immigrant girlfriend and an immigrant plate. Didn't bullsh*t anyone, but was like nothing i've experienced in my lifetime for passion.

What you'll find in the sweet spot is that the women will engage you on the level of enjoying your presence whilst trying to change your view over time. Meanwhile they are already "in your frame" as they say. Therefore you get a balance.
Jeez, yeah, Brexit was one thing she tears into me on as well. We had a really good discussion about it in person (I was Leave, she was Remain).

I voted Leave because I dislike the EU as a political institution and I believe it will be bad for democracy in the future. Whereas she immediately jumped to saying it's because I dislike immigrants or some such nonsense, but I managed to make her see reason and we seemed to leave it with mutual respect.

2 weeks later and now I'm apparently an uncaring evil Far Right-er because I shared a moderate video. FML.

(I will see if I can find the video/article).
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
You applied reason. You are foolish to think she is capable of such things. Her friends straightened her back out. Now you’re dregs. Haha
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
....and it wasn't clever. Quelle f***ing surprise I guess.

Bit of a rant here tbh guys, I just can't really believe how this has escalated.

Was talking to a chick I've known a while, she sent me some interesting political documentaries. Watched them and enjoyed them, she is very Left wing but usually cool that I am more centrist. I am very non-judgemental about her politics, in fact I enjoy learning more about what she thinks about the world.

In response I sent her an article on censorship in the media written by a more Right guy, but the article itself was basically not partisan or political in any significant way. I believe the government should not excessively censor people and that was basically what the article was describing.

Well, now I've had 5 days of hearing about how "I'm not the person she thought I was", "I don't care about people different from [myself]" (WTF) and she "can't believe that I listen to Far Right propaganda" (which seems ludicrous considering how mild this article is).

I've tried to be 100% reasonable back but it's pretty hard when she's started attacking my personal character based off some random f*cking article I sent her. I'm going silent for a while now in an effort to repair things but my God.

Don't know if I picked a week when she's just super p*ssed at something or what, but it's like the wrath of God is in my inbox now and I have literally no idea why she seems so furious and disgusted. All over one article. Ughhh.
With almost all of them it’s about how someone makes them feel.

Trump could cure cancer and bring peace to the Middle East , and they would still despise him, because he makes them feel bad.

-Augustus-
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
meh, most here say to evade the topic but unless she is just a lay, I say if that topic come up see how she deal with it, anything stupid from that you leave, politics and religion is something in a LTR will hit the fan, if is just for fun and having sex then yes evade topics like these, if you want to check a LTR, that is a good way, see her response, and see if she can agree with you, if she won't and get pissy about it, move on
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If things are a mess this early on, why would you want to continue even putting effort into talking to her?
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
She's obviously a nut job. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Left wingers love to dish it out but they sure can't take it so let her go find a homeless guy who agrees with her worship of government then she can live happily ever after.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
She's obviously a nut job. Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Left wingers love to dish it out but they sure can't take it so let her go find a homeless guy who agrees with her worship of government then she can live happily ever after.
Or a woman who was given a political and social paradigm that she has fully molded her self to.
Full operation and thinking she is the part of the precious women rule the earth new think.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Well, now I've had 5 days of hearing about how "I'm not the person she thought I was", "I don't care about people different from [myself]" (WTF) and she "can't believe that I listen to Far Right propaganda" (which seems ludicrous considering how mild this article is).
Typical leftist zealot groupthink. This is why I've learned to despise the left: Rules for thee but not for me. If it were me, I'd call her a bigot; because she is one. Maybe that will get her to **** off from your inbox at least.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Keep in mind girls are generally leftist and leftist are not the kind of people to accept different views...so are women therefore you can guess what happens when you disagree with a leftist girl.

Thats when the lack of common sense or reality multiplies x2.

Generally talking I would avoid politics, religion and anything that requires logic while dealing with girls...the good news is that if you dont put much of an effort to produce anything worthy and just keep bullsh1tting around they are happy.

Its like talking with kids except that they dont like guns and robots or aliens.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Keep in mind girls are generally leftist and leftist are not the kind of people to accept different views...so are women therefore you can guess what happens when you disagree with a leftist girl.

Thats when the lack of common sense or reality multiplies x2.

Generally talking I would avoid politics, religion and anything that requires logic while dealing with girls...the good news is that if you dont put much of an effort to produce anything worthy and just keep bullsh1tting around they are happy.

Its like talking with kids except that they dont like guns and robots or aliens.
and that is where the talking about it work like a nice sh!t test for her, most leftists belive men should be culled, so having this talk to see how whe would do works wonders, and like I said already only do this IF you are thinking on LTR, if just for fun you can ignore said topic, but lets get real here, if you keep evading topics because it can "upset" her, you are doing something wrong, she is the one who should be scared to lose you.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
and that is where the talking about it work like a nice sh!t test for her, most leftists belive men should be culled, so having this talk to see how whe would do works wonders, and like I said already only do this IF you are thinking on LTR, if just for fun you can ignore said topic, but lets get real here, if you keep evading topics because it can "upset" her, you are doing something wrong, she is the one who should be scared to lose you.
If you are considering a LTR with a leftist you already lost...leftism stands for feminism as you know, they go hand in hand.

It should be us to sh1t test women to find out such things.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Women naturally gravitate more towards the left in regards to political beliefs. There were actually studies that showed a man's upper body strength was correlated with his political leanings, where stronger men lean more towards the right and weaker men towards the left.

Women that are actually into politics though are often the bat**** crazy, pink haired feminist types......which I'm sure no man would ever want to be with.

It's good to be aware of things, but given the fact we live in a stable society with many opportunities I honestly feel that people who are obsessed with politics have a lot of issues.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top