TALK IS CHEAP!! Take your own advice!!

KZ9

Reaction score
IM hardly ever on this website, but when I am Im always reading th same people posting the same articles. Im just curious, did some of you guys actually do the things you stress in your articles? I do admit some people on this board (that I can remember) post great articles on this board like Pook, Matrix Reloaded, Jay83, and others(r any of these guys still here?). But other people will post stuff that you really cant believe, but sounds good. They are on here 24-7 and have like 1500 + post in period of like 4-8 months. Im not callin anybody liars, but alot of the stuff you say is easier said than done. Maybe its just me, does anybody else feel this way?
Anyway, just thought I add my opinion.

Out!!!!!!!

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea!!! I believe some people need to take their own advice and post some new stuff. But some people post great things like you said as well.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what are they supposed to do, leave the forum in the dust as soon as they become COOL ENOUGH?

they are here because tehy want to help us, where they once were. And they also know that being a DJ is a process, a state of mind. You are never "done." you cant stop. They know they can always imporve themselves, adn come to see bits of unique advice theat they probably never thought of.

Just by analyzing thier game, they may learn something too.