"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TALK IS CHEAP!! Take your own advice!!

KZ9

New Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
IM hardly ever on this website, but when I am Im always reading th same people posting the same articles. Im just curious, did some of you guys actually do the things you stress in your articles? I do admit some people on this board (that I can remember) post great articles on this board like Pook, Matrix Reloaded, Jay83, and others(r any of these guys still here?). But other people will post stuff that you really cant believe, but sounds good. They are on here 24-7 and have like 1500 + post in period of like 4-8 months. Im not callin anybody liars, but alot of the stuff you say is easier said than done. Maybe its just me, does anybody else feel this way?
Anyway, just thought I add my opinion.


Out!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
sh*tland!!
Hell yea!!! I believe some people need to take their own advice and post some new stuff. But some people post great things like you said as well.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
what are they supposed to do, leave the forum in the dust as soon as they become COOL ENOUGH?

they are here because tehy want to help us, where they once were. And they also know that being a DJ is a process, a state of mind. You are never "done." you cant stop. They know they can always imporve themselves, adn come to see bits of unique advice theat they probably never thought of.

Just by analyzing thier game, they may learn something too.
 
Top