Talk about bringing me back to earth

Reaction score
Theres this girl that I was DJing last semester but things stalled out on me and I felt as if I might have f*cked up with her somewhere. Well after a month of talking and messages through facebook, I got sort of frustrated about a certain topic that isnt relevant to this and so I left her a message saying

"well, I don't want to hang out with you anyways. You have low self esteem and I don't like your friend. I want to hang out with people who are alive. bye"

totally unacceptable for a Don Juan to do this.

Well, I see her on and off at school and I admit I am a little attracted to her but I havent talked to her since like February.

Well, I just saw her a few minutes ago in the library and as I was talking to a friend I saw her and she saw me, gave me a look with a bad vibe, you know, the kind of look you would get from your mom after you accidentally ran over her cat or something. well I didn't give a sh*t about the bad vibe and I was said hi and she paused for a second and gave me another look but she said hi and went back to work...well at the end of the class hour I went up to her to talk to her about my a**hole message but as I was saying "Hey look about that.." she stopped and said "I don't care what you have to say, you're really weird" and I smiled and was like "Ok. cool, see ya around."

I kind of deserved that. :eek:

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this story designed to entertain me, or do you need some help?

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
idiot, move on, why are you even posting about it??

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Theres this girl that I was DJing last semester...'

hahahahahahahahahahaha

this guy actually posted 1315 times?what's he learnt all this time?

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to be an un-productive parrot, but..

I'm not even going to read that.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adit said:
'Theres this girl that I was DJing last semester...'

hahahahahahahahahahaha

this guy actually posted 1315 times?what's he learnt all this time?
That's why she called you weird Dimebag.

Your walking around judging her self-esteem and thinking your DJing people, that's as creepy as it gets.

You should be brought back to earth, you know.. the real world. Where people don't go around PURPOSLY judging esteem and then acessing whether to hang out or using social tactics. In the real world people just get lives and everything happens by itself.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"blah blah blah, I got frustrated and had a sisy fit over nothing"

That is just plain weird in every sense! Learn to control your emotions. Learn not to attack people for things they don't believe(ie use their words against them, don't just bring things out of the blue). You jammed an insult to her choice in friends into the same line you say you don't want to talk to her...

So many ways, that you weren't being a DJ