"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Taling Dirty..

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Talking Dirty..

how do you?

you smell so good i could just eat you all up?
anything else ?

nothing ..too over the top.. u know wut im talking about...
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Try putting this in anything else, because thats where it will prob be moved to anyways
 

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Watch and learn, this is talkign dirty at its best:
(Brenda and Ray are "getting it on" and Ray has asked Brenda to spice things up a bit by talking dirty to him)
Brenda: "I'm gonna work that."
Ray: "Yeah, work it."
Brenda: "I'm gonna make this mine!"
Ray: "Oh, it's all yours."
Brenda: "I'm gonna piss on your face and then I'm gonna fart in your mouth YEAH and then I'm gonna sh!t on these walls Ray."
Ray: "Hey."
Brenda: "Too dirty?"

from Scary Movie 2

I just had to put that in. :D
 

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
haha gotta love those movies...i was thinkin of that part too when i read that question...


u dont really need to talk dirty...if u want her to see u in a sexual light...flirt....wink..smile...every now and then just to joke around....ill do that "stick ur tongue straight out a little bit and pull it back..licking the middle of ur top lip" thing that some chicks do...it gets some laughs...but it also gets em thinking...ive had some girls not really talk to me..i joke around witht hat thing...n then they get to be pretty friendly...also...every now and then drop a subtle sexual comment..nothing outright offensive...

a not subtle...but humorous comeback line i like to use that gets mixed results is:

Girl: YOU SUCK!
Me: Nah, I'll leave that to you, I prefer to use my tounge.
Then sometimes I'll give em a little nudge.
 
Top