Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking things too far

Reaction score
What are some ideas that come to mind when a person tells you, after you F'ed up that you took things too far?
--------
Did you think of what you did wrong?
You were playing around too much?
Were you being too serious?
Did you test their patience?
--------
Did you think of what was missing?
Did they think you were too serious, because you weren't funny?
Did they think you were playing around too much, because you weren't passionate?
Did you test their patience, by not giving them a chance to feel your vibe?
-------

In life there is always balance, but balance is hard to achieve. When should a person stop thinking and wondering, and actually do something?

I've gotten the "you took things too far" comment a lot in my game, and I never realized what I was doing, until it was too late. Kind of like subconcious patterned behaviour, things I do that are natural to me.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think that i don't give a fvck and move on.If i feel i didn't do anything wrong then it's their problem.

Reaction score
It happens because people think I am WEIRD

I drill for a reason as to why they think I am weird, and I don't even stop at their third answer, I want a brutally honest reason. In 90% of the cases it's because I took something too far.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i only had a couple of those cases,but i don't see it as me taking it too far,but them not being able to handle that much.