Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking pictures of girls

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but I tend to always find an excuse to take pictures of the girls I have slept with.

I think it started because with my ex LTR we got into taking pictures, she was way into it! We've taken literally over a thousand. She loved posing in outfits and doing sets. Or twice I came home from work and she said I left you a surprise on the digi, and when I check it out its like 100 pics of her "enjoying" herself. I feel like a gyno-expert considering most of her shots, lol.

But anyhow since then, If I'm with a girl and back at my house I will usually try and bring out the digi and capture some shots. Even if I don't take them myself I can usually coax the girl into taking pictures for me and sending them or whatever, haha. (even though it seems most girls in this digi/cellpic age have already taken their own photos, cause they are horndogs!)

I dont know, not a big deal... Just wondering if any of you guys do that too.

I'm gonna try and cut the urge lest it freak some of them out, but so far it hasn't. Plus I really have no need for them, I just keep them to myself and never really look at them..... Maybe someday when I'm an old man I will be able to look back and be like "Yeah that was a good time!".

Grizou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was shaggin' my sb recently when she suddenly meant "I think we look awesome while having sex, don't cha? We should take some pictures" gnaaa why oh why didn't i have my camera with me then... :(:(

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about congruence, if you dont give a **** and wanna take some pictures then you probably wont be questioned. but if you take out a camera and have and doubts in your mind the girl will see that.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do that but stopped when I realized it was pointless to hold onto the past. I'd rather let go and focus on the future.

But I took pictures and video of the first few girls I slept with. Yeah, that kind. But eventually, I saw it as rather AFC and stopped.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I've never really been much for taking pictures of anything (girlfriends, other places I've been lol) but it doesn't really seem like it's AFC behavior if you just usually take a lot of pictures of stuff.

Now if you drink alone on a saturday night while whackin' it to a picture of an ex-girlfriend or something like that, now that would be AFC behavior. :crackup:

Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
randallpink83, so you going to post pixs of your ex girlfriends for the KBJs?