Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking her to the movies? need advice

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys Im going to ask a girl out to the movies? what should I be saying in my first phone call?

how should I escalate and makeout with her in the movies?..btw we are going to the New Final destination movie.
amy responsible to buy her movie ticket? or should I ask her? hhow do I ask her?

btw its the first date...should I plan so we go to a coffee shop first and talk...or should we straight go to the theatres??

any advice would be appreciated

thx

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make it seem like you're planning on making it a date. Try to make it seem like you're just going to be hanging out with her. Don't buy her ticket, you do that stuff when you're already going out with her (of course you don't pay all the time, in fact some of the girls I've dated paid for my ticket and I ended up not returning the favour). And don't feel obligated that you need to make a move on her on the first date. I've never madeout with a girl on the first date (hook ups at parties are an entirely different story), but I did end up making out with them after the first date. Take it smoothly, don't put too much importance in this.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
bruv, dont take her to the movies for ur first date.. ur just gna sit there for 2 hours in the dark, not being able to talk, thinking about whether u should go for "the yawn" or not..

take her somewhere were u can do something fun together.. like bowling or mini golf.. gives u more time to talk n tease each other, u needa get her to warm up to you before u start busting moves boy!

Mando

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicelife said:
bruv, dont take her to the movies for ur first date.. ur just gna sit there for 2 hours in the dark, not being able to talk, thinking about whether u should go for "the yawn" or not..

take her somewhere were u can do something fun together.. like bowling or mini golf.. gives u more time to talk n tease each other, u needa get her to warm up to you before u start busting moves boy!
This is what I was gonna say. The more you can talk and build comfort/attraction/use kino/HAVE FUN, the better off you'll be on future dates.