"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Taking her bra off

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
OK guys, this is going to get a lot of laughs but I have no idea to take a bra off. I mean, I'm sure I could figure it out if I could see what I was doing. But I mean if I stick my hand behind her back, underneath her top and want to take it off, how do I do it? And yes, I am serious :D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
ok i think what he's trying to ask is how a bra scrap works.

ok what happens is there are two little circle hoops on one side, and two little hooks designed to go into the hoops once attached. To unhook, u get ur thumb and ur index fingers. put them on differentsides of the scrap, bring them together and ta da!

if you are really that stuck, why dont u just get a bra and look at it?
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Go to a mall/store and find a place that sells bras. Do your own research....maybe even buy one?..Nobody cares.,really.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
First slide the straps off her shoulders, then reach round to the middle of the horizontal strap that goes across her back, find the clasp and just push the two halves of the strap together quickly, and it will come off easily.

But if you don't take the straps off the shoulders, it will be much more difficult.

The main thing to remember is don't struggle. Once you start struggling or try to force it, those buggers get harder and harder to undo, and you just look like a total knob who doesn't know what he's doing. If you're really worried, just slide the shoulder straps off and she'll probably take the hint and do the rest.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
to get it off with one hand (this will take some practice) simply reach around and slide your bird finger under the strap and go across until you feel the clasp. With your thumb and that same bird finger, pinch the clasp and use a snap your fingers motion with the clasp and it should come undone quickly. ;)
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Yeah good tips, I'd say if your unsure then take the shoulder straps off and she will usually straight away help with the back (cos its uncomfortable like that I think). Just whatever you do don't get stressed, cos that really will kill the moment.

I know a guy who can undo a bra without a girl even noticing, he just puts an arm round them and ping there it goes, rather like a pickpocket really. If you want to look really good then I'd say learn to do that, in most cases though it really is as simple as carefully pressing the sides together till they release.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
It might sound a bit stupid, but if you are worried about trying it without practice, maybe you should invest about 30-40 bucks in a female form (store mannaquin [sic]) and a few bras of different types... ones that clasp in the back, different hooks, ones where it's in the front... practice with one hand on the mannequin until you can get it down pat in one move.. then move to trying it with a shirt over. Never fails to surprise!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Use your teeth = Sexy!!
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by b's nuts
to get it off with one hand (this will take some practice) simply reach around and slide your bird finger under the strap and go across until you feel the clasp. With your thumb and that same bird finger, pinch the clasp and use a snap your fingers motion with the clasp and it should come undone quickly. ;)
I love the single handed bra removal technique, if you pull it off, its slick... and when you get good you can even undo it on command ;).
 
Top