Taking a hot girl to a club

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend, FWB, GF whatever.

Is it normal for guys to go up to her asking if you are her boyfriend to hit on her when she is out of earshot of you or is that the worlds way of saying you dont look good together???

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:

Is it normal for guys to go up to her asking if you are her boyfriend to hit on her when she is out of earshot of you or is that the worlds way of saying you dont look good together???
The real question you need to ask is: should you care?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BabyFaceComplex said:

Is it normal for guys to go up to her asking if you are her boyfriend to hit on her when she is out of earshot of you?
Yes. Thats what happens with you bring a girl with you to the meat market clubs. For all they know you could be her brother or gay friend that is trying to c0ck block her all night. Why does it bother you ? If she is feeling you she will politely reject the other man's advances.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty stupid to bring a hot girl to a club, unless she is really into you....Terrible environment, all kinds of guys going to come up to her and hit on her etc. Don't do that...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
It's pretty stupid to bring a hot girl to a club, unless she is really into you....Terrible environment, all kinds of guys going to come up to her and hit on her etc. Don't do that...
Didn't you learn anything from the R. Kelly song bro??

"Now If U Walk Up In The Club
Wit A Bad Chick
And She Lookin At Me
Then I'm Gon Hit
Man Jackin For Chicks
I Tried To Quit
But I'm Playa Homie
So I Had To Hit
While U Buyin Her Drinks (In The Club)
Actin Like U (In Love)
Stunnin Like U (All Thug)
We Was (Switch Em Up)
She Lookin At U When I Walk By
U Turn Yo Head, She Wink Her Eye
I Can't Help If She Checkin For A Platinum Type Of Guy
She Be Callin Me Daddy, And I Be Callin Her Mommy
She Be Callin U Kelly, When Yo Name Is Tommy
I Don't Know What Yall Be Thinkin
When U Bring Em Round Me
Let Me Remind U That I Am The King Of R&B
Do U Know What That Means
That Means If U Love Yo Chick
Don't Bring Her To The VIP
Cuz I Might Leave Wit Yo Chick
Just Keepin It Real
It's A Playa's Feel
Don't Take No Chick To The Club When U Just Met Her
Cuz I'm Flirt Wit Her (Right)
He Gon Flirt Wit Her (Right)
And If She Lickin Dat Good Shyt
She Gon Flirt Wit Em"

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me on Saturday night.
It was fvcking stressful and a real eye opener to what women get put through in clubs.
I mean, if a girl is getting hit on by douche bags every five minutes in a club, her defences are going to go way up which leaves every other man behind the eight ball if they're going to try to approach and open.
Every time I left her side, my girl would have dudes hitting on her instantly. And i mean even before I'd gone one metre. I just couldn't relax and have fun.
Even when I was dancing with her, dudes would be staring at her, winking smiling and waving. I felt kind of proud that my girl was getting such strong attention but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was about to get a glass in the back of my head from some jealous drunk.
I'll definitely think twice before taking her clubbing again.
Lucky for me, she said she would prefer to have dinner and drinks from now on rather than go to clubs.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty normal... Clubs are full of dumbasses. But why are you taking a girl out clubbing?

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I brought a HB 9 to a club once with her HB 8 friend and my wingman. I got too drunk lost site of her the rest is history(friend told me hb 8 told him she got a "ride" home with some other guy) don't bring a hot girl to club unless you've ****ed her and shes really into you!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont dont dont, just dont bring your girl any closer to potential contender for many reasons.

1)guys hitting on her so much will make her ego grow limitless and she will start wondering if she can does any better.

2)she wil compare you to all those guys for size,body language,humor, anything and not even the devil himself could keep his frame untouchable.

3)even if she is into you and your frame is rock, it only takes a drunk fvck to ruin your night, even if you knock him out you hardly will remain unharmed phisically or legally.

4)friends,ex boyfriends,c0ckblockers whater are all factors you have to consider.

5)You really like to waste time dancing and behaving like a dog guard while you could do more pleasable and relaxing things with her?

6)Im sure you would rather use your money for something else than entrance and expensive drinks.

So dont do that, the fact that all the guys in this thread agree on the answer is an other good sign to consider.

And for all the guys reading, I suggest to have the same consideration even regarding house parties with unknown people for the same reasons.
I've been stupid enough to do so once, and had to leave to avoid killing my "date" and her new "friend".

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take ho3s to the club. If you do, make sure she blows you in the parking lot BEFORE you go in. Something about dudes hitting on a girl who still has your sperm in her saliva just makes me laugh out loud. She will also be more attached. She still might get yanked, but if she does, did you really want a girl that will kiss a dude within a few hours of blowing another dude without brushing her teeth? I sure as hell dont!

The only time I bring to a girl to the club is if it's a hip-hop club and she plans to grind on my d!ck to get me super horny so we can get home and have drunkin, dirty, horny, sex. I only use the club to build up the sexual tension. Usually get some road head on the way home, don't buckle up my pants on the walk up to my appartment and bend her over the couch as soon as we walk in the door. Don't even take off her dress, just pull the panties to the side.

That's the ONLY thing bringing a girl to the club is good for. Of course, I only bring pvssy I've already hit. No new pvssy.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Unless she's a wingwoman, this is a great way to have your princess in another castle by morning. Hypergamy with women doesn't help either.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true actually I did almost get in to trouble well not really because the place we went to wasnt very violent but a friend of a friend of a friend had the ****s with me because he wanted to hit on her and I was around, looking back I should of just let her do her thing she wasnt open to being picked up anyhow.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Every sausage will hit on her. Plus, she'll be slipping her number to the disc jockey, bartender, bouncer, and other local "celebrities" lol.

Plus not all AMOGs are actually trying to steal your girl. Some just want to humiliate you and make you look weak in front of her. A guy twice your size might start grabbing her or insulting her just to make you look like a chump and put you in a no-win situation.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really go to those sort of places, grabbing isnt very common but my friend actually does it all the time.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
I love taking hot girls to clubs, the looks on the other guys' faces when they see my date is priceless. But it's true you gotta be careful, if you bring the wrong kind of woman with you ie attention wh0R then be prepared for guys to blatantly hit on her in front of you, and also be prepared for actions on her part that may be deemed disrespectful. For example, she may talk to them to try to be nice but this might come off to you as her trying to hook up with them.

Guys are horndogs everywhere, there's a reason why women treat all of us like pigs it's because most of us really are and blatantly act like it.