"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Take that hunny off her pedestal!

Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ohio
Alright here's the deal...known the chick for couple years,been talking to her for about a month.Asked her out on thursday,she lets just be friended me.No big deal already nexted her...tonite we planned on goin to a haunted house together,but now im going to blow her off ang go with someone else,hopin she gets the shizzle that i dont wanna be her friend...any tips as to how to go about this?Do i tell her straight up i dont wanna go with you juts because,or do i make sumthin up or whatever..?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
well honesty is the best policy, so i guess tell her stright up. but i have never had a gf before, so i am not sure if i am the best person to take advice from
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
ohio
Ok went with someone else,told her i wasnt allowed but saw her anyway...gave me the "what the ****?" look/wave...so i just kept having a good time and not making eye contact etc.....Now im just gunna follow up with sum LFRN tactics...looked into the "getting out of friends zone" chapter of the bible so i think i got it covered...but any tips not covered by the bible would be welcum,so peace!
 
Top