Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take that hunny off her pedestal!

Reaction score
Alright here's the deal...known the chick for couple years,been talking to her for about a month.Asked her out on thursday,she lets just be friended me.No big deal already nexted her...tonite we planned on goin to a haunted house together,but now im going to blow her off ang go with someone else,hopin she gets the shizzle that i dont wanna be her friend...any tips as to how to go about this?Do i tell her straight up i dont wanna go with you juts because,or do i make sumthin up or whatever..?

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well honesty is the best policy, so i guess tell her stright up. but i have never had a gf before, so i am not sure if i am the best person to take advice from

Reaction score
Ok went with someone else,told her i wasnt allowed but saw her anyway...gave me the "what the ****?" look/wave...so i just kept having a good time and not making eye contact etc.....Now im just gunna follow up with sum LFRN tactics...looked into the "getting out of friends zone" chapter of the bible so i think i got it covered...but any tips not covered by the bible would be welcum,so peace!