Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Take out the trash"-type nagging

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets say you are taking out the trash (or whatever task really) and have it as a habit and do it on a regular basis. Then your woman, for some reason, finds it necessary to remind you to take out the trash even though you do it flawlessly. Then she does that the second time before you managed to do the task.

Is there a way to combat this behaviour in women?

I am willing tell that "each time you remind me I will postpone the completion of this task by 2 hours" or is it immature?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets say you are taking out the trash (or whatever task really) and have it as a habit and do it on a regular basis. Then your woman, for some reason, finds it necessary to remind you to take out the trash even though you do it flawlessly. Then she does that the second time before you managed to do the task.

I am willing tell that "each time you remind me I will postpone the completion of this task by 2 hours" or is it immature?
Trying to train you like a dog.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be able to speak out to a woman. If you don't say something then you're tacitly allowing it.

If she starts being controlling, you tell her she's being controlling and confront her.

But don't react with emotion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>Shre reminds me to take out the trash
>I tell her "no"
>I take out trash anyway
What?
HE has a habit of taking out the trash. He does it at a certain time. Her in attempt to get "control" on him, nags him to do it at her behest...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be able to speak out to a woman. If you don't say something then you're tacitly allowing it.

If she starts being controlling, you tell her she's being controlling and confront her.

But don't react with emotion.
We will need a section on "assertiveness training" and dealing with narcs, because the solution to this is a little more complicated and psychological than many of us have the know how to do. How to deal with and dispel attempts at control, without causing a great conflict.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you speak to a colleague about that same thing? Maybe it is TPS reports?

Joe, I do them every day. Is there a reason you need them sooner today?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you speak to a colleague about that same thing? Maybe it is TPS reports?

Joe, I do them every day. Is there a reason you need them sooner today?"
Yes, because i saw you were getting in your zone...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fact alone already shows that there are other problems, this is just a sympton of a bigger issue.

She is basically doing something that makes you uncomfortable, annoys you and makes you dislike here...her line is the last of the problems.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fact alone already shows that there are other problems, this is just a sympton of a bigger issue.

She is basically doing something that makes you uncomfortable, annoys you and makes you dislike here...her line is the last of the problems.
A few of those "make you uncomfortable" and "annoyances" gives her "control" and "physical dominance" in the space.

Reaction score

Avoid the situation entirely. Don't become her property.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She feels the need to remind you even though you are already doing it because it validates her and makes her feel more important than she is. It gives her the sense that she is in charge and talking to her about it is not only pointless and trivial she will see it as point to cause an arguement over. Aka she will nag more. Somewhere along the line you stopped leading, and she is trying to step into the head of the house roll.

The only way to make her aware of how annoying it is, is to spoon feed her her own behaviour right back to her. Keep it up, keep reminding her to do stuff she is already doing. She will point it out. That is when you say ok, now that i have your attention. And from this moment on, lead.

Telling her she is nagging will only make her nag more.