"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Take Me To School on “YesBackPage”

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
I’ve never been one to pay for sex. However, like some, I get attached to the hottie I want to bang the most in my roster (which is empty atm).

I had a friend mention that he dodges all the game and going out by hiring off of back page dot com. Well, that site got shut down but now there’s a new one called “yes back page” dot com.

My friend recently died of heart failure very young. It sparked the memory of him telling me about this site. I go on there and there are 7s on there offering $80 for 5 hours.

My friend said he found one or two that were cool and he would stick with them and they knew him too so they were comfortable.

The posters seem to have disclaimers that you are paying for their time with you and that you are not police, in so many words.

He also warned that a guy could get caught.

I think it would be fun to try once. I mean $80 is $80, lol! And just have my way with her... I don’t know, sounds fun but risky.

Anyone have experience with this? It is illegal in my state.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I just took a look at it in the three closest metro areas to where I live. I did not see a single post for women seeking men that looked legitimate to me. They all look like spam and junk. Not having the same area code in their phone number as the area they claim to be in is a huge red flag, among others.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Not too big of a deal but you have to be careful or you'll end up regretting it. I checked it out and unlike the aforementioned site, there's a ton of poor grammar which looks like it's from non English speakers. Numbers out of area was always a thing in the past so I wouldn't sweat that.

Personally it's a bit risky for me and is more likely to end up in a sting. If you don't want to do it the regular way through dating I recommend a massage parlour. Extras are common and cash is king.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
You made me curious so I browsed around and found that adult search has legitimate looking ads. I'd try that site but be careful with your wording and trust your instincts.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
This is where Richard would come in handy if he was still around. Wasn't he picking up hookers off of some site or other?
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
This is where Richard would come in handy if he was still around. Wasn't he picking up hookers off of some site or other?
Yeah lets ask Richard the Fro..........oh wait. We cant.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
A few men I knew in da Bronx did some backpage stuff. It ended up undercover Vice. They were in the police blotter, arrested and had to post bond. Prob. not a good idea. Prostitution is legal in many parts of the word. If you cannot get it through OLD (Tinder and OKStupid are very easy to get poon. It's so easy a caveman can do it), there really shouldn't be a reason why anyone would even want to go through the illegal sex route. Costs $$$, reputation, credit, possibly your job, embarrassment. Not worth it.
 
Top