Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take Me To School on “YesBackPage”

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never been one to pay for sex. However, like some, I get attached to the hottie I want to bang the most in my roster (which is empty atm).

I had a friend mention that he dodges all the game and going out by hiring off of back page dot com. Well, that site got shut down but now there’s a new one called “yes back page” dot com.

My friend recently died of heart failure very young. It sparked the memory of him telling me about this site. I go on there and there are 7s on there offering $80 for 5 hours.

My friend said he found one or two that were cool and he would stick with them and they knew him too so they were comfortable.

The posters seem to have disclaimers that you are paying for their time with you and that you are not police, in so many words.

He also warned that a guy could get caught.

I think it would be fun to try once. I mean $80 is $80, lol! And just have my way with her... I don’t know, sounds fun but risky.

Anyone have experience with this? It is illegal in my state.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I just took a look at it in the three closest metro areas to where I live. I did not see a single post for women seeking men that looked legitimate to me. They all look like spam and junk. Not having the same area code in their phone number as the area they claim to be in is a huge red flag, among others.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too big of a deal but you have to be careful or you'll end up regretting it. I checked it out and unlike the aforementioned site, there's a ton of poor grammar which looks like it's from non English speakers. Numbers out of area was always a thing in the past so I wouldn't sweat that.

Personally it's a bit risky for me and is more likely to end up in a sting. If you don't want to do it the regular way through dating I recommend a massage parlour. Extras are common and cash is king.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made me curious so I browsed around and found that adult search has legitimate looking ads. I'd try that site but be careful with your wording and trust your instincts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where Richard would come in handy if he was still around. Wasn't he picking up hookers off of some site or other?

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is where Richard would come in handy if he was still around. Wasn't he picking up hookers off of some site or other?
Yeah lets ask Richard the Fro..........oh wait. We cant.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few men I knew in da Bronx did some backpage stuff. It ended up undercover Vice. They were in the police blotter, arrested and had to post bond. Prob. not a good idea. Prostitution is legal in many parts of the word. If you cannot get it through OLD (Tinder and OKStupid are very easy to get poon. It's so easy a caveman can do it), there really shouldn't be a reason why anyone would even want to go through the illegal sex route. Costs $$$, reputation, credit, possibly your job, embarrassment. Not worth it.