Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

System that is best for videogames.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not get off of the consol and in to the real world. You will find out that the real world has a lot higher screen resoloution then your video games :p

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
My kids prefer the PS2. They can play all their old PSone games, PS2 games and they love Final Fantasy games. We all play Final Fantasy XI...even my 4 year old has a little Taru-Taru she plays on. We have a keyboard for our PS2, so we can type just like on a computer. You can also hook up a mouse (both by USB). FFXI uses a hard drive and modem you attach to the back of the PS2 and you can relax on the couch to play games rather than sit at a computer...much more comfortable.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
...says the guy who has almost 1000 posts here in 6 months.
firstly if thats so much then half of it (yours) is still a lot and 5-6 posts a day is not all that time consuming when you think about it.

I know people whos whole life is computer games, some one form school i spoke to his hobby is computer games he says he plays 3-5hours a night on the computer, this post toom me a minute or 2 to write 5-6 posts would mean 10 minutes a day on sosuave, so ok its a bit more then that but its still not all that much. (although i could not tell you how much because i multi task, switch form 1 thing to another, like right now apart from this, msn and looking up things of intrest on the internet such as researching the tsunami i am also fixing my bike.)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta GameCube..it's aight..lol.

The only thing missing is on-line connectivity.It's a ***** cuz my freinds suck at games or they don't own a GC so they don't own the same games I do.

I have Metroid,Mario SS,Eternal Darkness,Re-Make,RE-Zero,MK DA,and a gang of others.

Nintendo has more addictive games IMO. The X-box is the best all around system though and I'll be scooping the XB2 next year.

For real my favorite system was the Dreamcast,better games,best graphics out.Jet-Grind,Soul-caliber,House of the dead,RE Veronica,etc.I was REALLY addicted to that **** back in 99-00.

I can't deal with PC and all that specs/upgrading non-sense.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
firstly if thats so much then half of it (yours) is still a lot and 5-6 posts a day is not all that time consuming when you think about it.

I know people whos whole life is computer games, some one form school i spoke to his hobby is computer games he says he plays 3-5hours a night on the computer, this post toom me a minute or 2 to write 5-6 posts would mean 10 minutes a day on sosuave, so ok its a bit more then that but its still not all that much. (although i could not tell you how much because i multi task, switch form 1 thing to another, like right now apart from this, msn and looking up things of intrest on the internet such as researching the tsunami i am also fixing my bike.)
I was just pointing out that people can have hobbies like videogames/surfing the internet/whatever without it consuming their entire lives...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just pointing out that people can have hobbies like videogames/surfing the internet/whatever without it consuming their entire lives...
well yeah they can, i play on my PS2 from time to time, i just found it horryfying when someone i know siad they spend 5 hours a night on computer games.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ziroh
Dont you know they both require about the same system? :rolleyes:
Somewhat, but Quake III requires a higher framerate IMO.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
well yeah they can, i play on my PS2 from time to time, i just found it horryfying when someone i know siad they spend 5 hours a night on computer games.
If you talked to this person about two years ago that was me:D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...says the guy who has almost 1000 posts here in 6 months.

BOOOO-YAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
:p