"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Sympathysex........

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I was completely blown today when I talked with some good female friends. They actually said they had nothing against having sympathy sex with a guy aslong as it didn't mean anything for them (my friends that is)... This actually sort of blew me... I know a girl will have sex for many reasons but when one of them told me she'd would have fvcked and even said yes to be together with a guy we both know the other week when he was so down and she was single etc (and dumped him afterwards) I was like EHWTF? (She is not attracted to him either...)

Well just thought I'd share, no idea why.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The underlying theme here is that WOMEN WANT TO FVCK!!!

And they're finding more and more creative ways to justify it to their social conditioning.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nono this was not anyway to find ways to fvck. This girl gets as much as she wants and does as much as she want, she has NO problem getting mostly anything she wants. I know she isn't attracted to this dude she'd fvck him only because she felt sorry for him and THIS really made me go wtf.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Whoah...if this girl can have anyone she wants, she's not going to fvck someone she doesn't find attractive, unless she's some kind of psycho-masochistic-nymphomaniac. There is SOMETHING about this guy she finds attractive if she's spreading for him.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Was this strictly a hypothetical or did it actually happen with the guy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Maybe she finds other things about him attractive? (Personality, etc) so she could overlook the physical attraction thing enough for the sympathy sex? For me, physical attraction is not everything at all. I've never had "sympathy sex"... I think I'd have to see something in him, not just "he's sad"... but someone who is so nice and wonderful in so many ways ... but not physically or not someone I'd consider dating... but still a great guy... I'd consider it.

But then again I'm a dirty wh*re.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
No the thing is this is a friend of hers and he is inlove with her or wants her bad but she has no interest inn him but she would fvck him out of PURE sympathy for his feelings. She DOES love sex, she truely loves it.
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Come on people, it is not the first time you have heard of this, is it...

Whatever the reasons,

Women do sleep with guys because of their sympathy,

I really do not care if they enjoy it more or less,

In the end, sex is used as a means to satisfy one or two instincts in them..

Call it motherly,

Helpful,

Or just wanna fvck...

Dunno, do not care...

One principle: Do not beg for sex..

If you get it once, you will never get it again.

but then, we are not sorry asses are we, so why say this :)
 
Top