“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Swiped left the most ever in my life lately...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
This isn't to discuss OLD vs real life approaches.

But for those that have been on OLD, have you found yourself swiping left a lot more this year? It seems like quality has really gone down in my area at least at an unprecedented level not noticed or seen before.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
If you swipe based on which women actually look like nice people rather than those that are bangable, you'll swipe left on 90%. Tinder is full of glam hos these days.
I always swipe based on the boner test. Even with the boner test, I've been disgusted and swiping mainly left(75%).
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
This isn't to discuss OLD vs real life approaches.

But for those that have been on OLD, have you found yourself swiping left a lot more this year? It seems like quality has really gone down in my area at least at an unprecedented level not noticed or seen before.
Thanks for sharing. We really needed a post about you swiping left a lot. Thinking about the notion of what your ego mind was saying to you when you decided to post this is cringey to me.. Go out there and like do some **** brother.. the fu.ck who cares about you swiping left or other guys swiping left alot.. Normal people swipe left alot.. because they're actually thoughtful about who they see themselves with
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Thanks for sharing. We really needed a post about you swiping left a lot. Thinking about the notion of what your ego mind was saying to you when you decided to post this is cringey to me.. Go out there and like do some **** brother.. the fu.ck who cares about you swiping left or other guys swiping left alot.. Normal people swipe left alot.. because they're actually thoughtful about who they see themselves with
Lol, this clearly bothers you. Maybe just move on and read something that is important to you. It's not all about you. This forum has anything and everything(except politics). Just ignore me next time if it has no value to you.

Do you really need to come in here and thump your chest and add nothing to the thread?
 

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2020
Messages
277
Reaction score
314
Age
62
Location
UK
If you swipe based on which women actually look like nice people rather than those that are bangable, you'll swipe left on 90%. Tinder is full of glam hos these days.
^^^BIB^^^
I'll take 'pleasant looking' over 'high maintenance glam' every time.
Not just in OLD - OLD isn't my thing, but I did dabble for a short while last year - and yes, I did swipe left a lot more than I swiped right.
High-maintenance glam is also becoming far more common IRL too.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I guess tinder is much more popular in the US. Where I live there are not much girls and most of the profiles are fake so I never use it. If I go for online hunt I use Instagram. I got maybe 15 dates over this year over ig. Ofc some became plates and some were just one date thing.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
^^^BIB^^^
I'll take 'pleasant looking' over 'high maintenance glam' every time.
Not just in OLD - OLD isn't my thing, but I did dabble for a short while last year - and yes, I did swipe left a lot more than I swiped right.
High-maintenance glam is also becoming far more common IRL too.
BIB??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
90% of girls are all instagram divas clone...they all look the same, write the same things and demands the same things.

"I like to travel, sushi, tattoos and parties," follown from "swipe left if you voted for X/ like X/ dont like Y".

If you have tinder passport try to select st petersburg or kiev then when you are done cursing your place, come back here and report.

Its not even about the looks, its just that you have a horde of NPCs around you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
90% of girls are all instagram divas clone...they all look the same, write the same things and demands the same things.

"I like to travel, sushi, tattoos and parties," follown from "swipe left if you voted for X/ like X/ dont like Y".

If you have tinder passport try to select st petersburg or kiev then when you are done cursing your place, come back here and report.

Its not even about the looks, its just that you have a horde of NPCs around you.
Hey man, you forgot the yoga and tacos... LOL
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I always swipe based on the boner test. Even with the boner test, I've been disgusted and swiping mainly left(75%).
The boner test is a bit of a low standard. Part of the problem is that men have lower standards than women and this is what messes up the supply/demand. If men only swiped right on women that were not just physically attractive, but looked like they weren't a self-obsessed empty-headed attention ho looking for instagram fans or sugar daddies, that would balance things out a bit. But in the end men will be men and they'll chase anything with a nice ass.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
The boner test is a bit of a low standard. Part of the problem is that men have lower standards than women and this is what messes up the supply/demand. If men only swiped right on women that were not just physically attractive, but looked like they weren't a self-obsessed empty-headed attention ho looking for instagram fans or sugar daddies, that would balance things out a bit. But in the end men will be men and they'll chase anything with a nice ass.
That is because in general, more women have their act together than men have their act together on OLD. I haven't dated any women that had no job, car or place of their own but apparently 50% of the guys on there are missing one of these basic things. To the point a lot of women have this in their profile that those are requirements.

Add in to that dudes with jacked up teeth and dudes with low social skills and you are probably better than 65-70% of the male options women have to choose from if you simply have these utterly mind blowing basic things. I mean the truth is it has never been easier to separate yourself from dudes that are basically losers by simply having the basics down.

That's how I am stunned at how people are claiming they have issues on OLD. I have none whatsoever.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The boner test is a bit of a low standard. Part of the problem is that men have lower standards than women and this is what messes up the supply/demand. If men only swiped right on women that were not just physically attractive, but looked like they weren't a self-obsessed empty-headed attention ho looking for instagram fans or sugar daddies, that would balance things out a bit. But in the end men will be men and they'll chase anything with a nice ass.
I agree and that's what makes this sad because I'm already lowering standards a bit to bang but yet there are so many that I'm disgusted by lately that they can't even pass the boner test. Pathetic...

Your point has been proven by the data that OKC put out a few years ago.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
That is because in general, more women have their act together than men have their act together on OLD. I haven't dated any women that had no job, car or place of their own but apparently 50% of the guys on there are missing one of these basic things. To the point a lot of women have this in their profile that those are requirements.

Add in to that dudes with jacked up teeth and dudes with low social skills and you are probably better than 65-70% of the male options women have to choose from if you simply have these utterly mind blowing basic things. I mean the truth is it has never been easier to separate yourself from dudes that are basically losers by simply having the basics down.

That's how I am stunned at how people are claiming they have issues on OLD. I have none whatsoever.
So true. Just having your act together(stable job, car, place, etc) and being "normal"(socially) will get you half way there. However you still need to have the looks as the initial point of entry. I can see guys that are 7 or below not having much luck. It's the way the stupid algorithms work on majority of the dating apps.

OKC is the worst as their algorithm will group you with similar girls with the same attractive rating of what THRY think of you based on various data collected. It's the reason why you will never see 100% of the girls available.

I'm really surprised they haven't been sued yet because if you pay for a premium membership, you should be entitled to see ALL the females and not just a subset of a group that they think fits within your attractive rating.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
So true. Just having your act together(stable job, car, place, etc) and being "normal"(socially) will get you half way there. However you still need to have the looks as the initial point of entry. I can see guys that are 7 or below not having much luck. It's the way the stupid algorithms work on majority of the dating apps.

OKC is the worst as their algorithm will group you with similar girls with the same attractive rating of what THRY think of you based on various data collected. It's the reason why you will never see 100% of the girls available.

I'm really surprised they haven't been sued yet because if you pay for a premium membership, you should be entitled to see ALL the females and not just a subset of a group that they think fits within your attractive rating.
I guess but I don't really have issues when it comes to finding women I find attractive to fvck on OLD who are interested in me.

But to me, I would much rather spend my time with a 7 who has an awesome fun personality that is really into me than a 9 who acts like a drama queen and isn't that into me. Being with a "smoke show" just isn't that important to me. I was with plenty while I was a club DJ in my 20s...they aren't all they are cracked up to be trust me.

That is just my preference...once I reach a "hot enough" level it becomes the law of diminishing returns for me in regards to looks and then it simply becomes personality, how we get along, her interest level, how we connect and how amazing the sex is. That is, going up in looks once I reach a certain point is much less of a determining factor to me tham going up in other areas. And to be honest most 7s are far better in these other areas in my experience than 9s are...

I also seem to attract a very specific "type" on OLD as my previous 2 GFs and current main plate are very similar in a lot areas...Usually I get a 6.5-7ish chick that is thinner but fit(last 2 GFs either ran or biked a lot, current main plate dedicated crossfitter), flat stomach(sometimes with abs), great butt, smallish rack and they have fun, amazing personalities and are totally into me from the get go...and the sex is amazing. And usually they have wildish hair...long and curly.
 
Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I guess but I don't really have issues when it comes to finding women I find attractive to fvck on OLD who are interested in me.

But to me, I would much rather spend my time with a 7 who has an awesome fun personality that is really into me than a 9 who acts like a drama queen and isn't that into me. Being with a "smoke show" just isn't that important to me. I was with plenty while I was a club DJ in my 20s...they aren't all they are cracked up to be trust me.

That is just my preference...once I reach a "hot enough" level it becomes the law of diminishing returns for me in regards to looks and then it simply becomes personality, how we get along, her interest level, how we connect and how amazing the sex is. That is, going up in looks once I reach a certain point is much less of a determining factor to me tham going up in other areas. And to be honest most 7s are far better in these other areas in my experience than 9s are...

I also seem to attract a very specific "type" on OLD as my previous 2 GFs and current main plate are very similar in a lot areas...Usually I get a 6.5-7ish chick that is thinner but fit(last 2 GFs either ran or biked a lot, current main plate dedicated crossfitter), flat stomach(sometimes with abs), great butt, smallish rack and they have fun, amazing personalities and are totally into me from the get go...and the sex is amazing. And usually they have wildish hair...long and curly.
It's really a total waste of time to deal with women that aren't really into you. Online dating is full of women that are just there to mess around and amuse themselves with all of the free male attention are not really interested in hooking up or even meeting up at all.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Looks quality has gone way down on Hinge in my area.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top