“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Swingers on a Cruise Ship

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
Are swingers on a cruise ship generally safe to have sex with? Has anyone on here tried this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
493
Location
UK
I shouldnt imagine they are any more safe/not safe than swingers anywhere...people are people..STDs are STD`s on sea or on land
 

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
389
Reaction score
64
I shouldnt imagine they are any more safe/not safe than swingers anywhere...people are people..STDs are STD`s on sea or on land
@Jor-El or anyone else: I didn't mean about STDs, I meant how likely is someone to get murdered doing this?
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,336
Location
uk
Swinging just doesn't sit right with me and I doubt it ever will

It's basically a group of people who are saying our kink is too watch random people fvck each other and then fvck our own partners too

I can imagine if something goes wrong it can get extremely awkward & fast
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,082
No idea...but women on cruise ships are generally DTF.

I banged a few when I was on a cruise with my parents after graduating from college. Not much work is needed...they generally will let you know beyond a shadow of a doubt if they are open to something happening.

Then you simply have to decide if you are interested or not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Duke,
I have had two separate swinging phases,both were quite pleasent...In general the Women are less attractive facially,than average Girls but open minded and finding joy in making their partner happy.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
Are swingers(female) attractive?
There are two groups of women that rarely attract good-looking members: swingers and feminists. The main difference between the two is how they choose to deal with their low SMV. The former engage in acts of depravity while the latter dedicate their lives to making everyone around them as miserable as they are.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
2,314
There are two groups of women that rarely attract good-looking members: swingers and feminists. The main difference between the two is how they choose to deal with their low SMV. The former engage in acts of depravity while the latter dedicate their lives to making everyone around them as miserable as they are.
I had a good laugh with this cause it's true.
 
Top