"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Swimming openers?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
What can i say to a HOT lifeguard at my swimming pool? (that sounds a bit gay but it is a woman).
I've been racking my brains, but can't think of any openers, although i caught her look *down there* ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'd make a comment about something happening at the pool, or her job in general, since that's pretty much you know about her.
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
How about...

Three simple words:
"HELP I'M DROWNING!!! ;)"

LOL, add a nice wink in there while looking at her to make sure she knows you're just kidding ;) I figure it'd catch her attention, make her laugh a bit and from there you can follow up like:

"Hey, you looked kinda bored up there ;) So whats your name?"

Just an idea ;)
 

JoeyJoJoJunior

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Here's what I did last summer, with a good rate of success. Take your sun tan lotion, and approach her, holding the lotion, ask if she "needs help" if she says yes, your in, if she says no, follow up with, "Oh, well i do." and smile. Worked for me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CaptainMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
has anyone ever seen the movie "The Sandlot"?
 
Top