Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweet girl, suddenly turns cold

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl in a bar two weeks ago, we really hit it off, made out and she was very sweet and cute. I texted her the next day and her response was very good. Three days later I asked her out and we went to a nice bar to eat and drink. The date was really good, I walked her home and we made out a lot and she was still very sweet. The next day I texted her "I had a nice time, hope you are having a good saturday", she answered "me too! I have a blast! you are very funny!".
Four days later I called her to fix another date and nothing... she didnt pick up and she didnt text back. Two days later she texted me "I saw you missed call... everything ok?", two hours later I texted her "Yeah its all good... I just wanna know how were you doing".

Thats it. No response at all. Its been four days since that last text... and I have decided to go NC.
My text was the last one, she took two days to reply my call with a lame text and when I responded she cut contact.

Should I remain NC for ever or text her one more time like in a week?

PS: She is 25 and very hot.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You went more than two dates without fvcking her. That means you let the iron get cold. This is 2016. They want it and they want it quickly, it's their attention span. If you screw that up, especially if she's in a party stage, they will move on to new exciting d!ck that refreshes their attention span and strikes while it's still hot.
2. Of course she didn't call back. She found new d!ck while you missed your time.
3. It doesn't matter what you do with her because you are now a fallback for her at the most. Move on and find new girls.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So I met this girl in a bar two weeks ago, we really hit it off, made out and she was very sweet and cute. I texted her the next day and her response was very good. Three days later I asked her out and we went to a nice bar to eat and drink. The date was really good, I walked her home and we made out a lot and she was still very sweet. The next day I texted her "I had a nice time, hope you are having a good saturday", she answered "me too! I have a blast! you are very funny!".
Four days later I called her to fix another date and nothing... she didnt pick up and she didnt texted back. Two days later she texted me "I saw you missed call... everything ok?", two hours later I texted her "Yeah its all good... I just wanna know how were you doing".

Thats it. No response at all. Its been four days since that text... and I have decided to go NC.
My text was the last one, she took two days to reply my call with a lame text and when I responded she cut contact.

Why are you texting her to know how she was doing? are you her social worker?

Your texting her too much and you're chasing her too much.

Give her the space to text you the next day.

You've got the energy all wrong.

Give her the opportunity to miss you a little.

You gave her a good first date. What you should have done is waited.....let her think "why is he
not texting me to see how the date went?" Make her a little unsure. Wait her out. If she has
high interest she'll normally throw you a text.......

If not. No problem, you can't expect huge high interest straight away. You wait. Pursue other
interests, then hit her back up telling her you want to hook up again.

Call or text her one more time....to ask her out.....not to ask her how she is doing.....

When you ask her out. Be confident and decisive......invite her along to something you're going
to be doing anyway......that she should come along....and join you...

If you've already been out twice......get her over to your place to watch a movie.....tell her to
bring something.......

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You went more than two dates without fvcking her. That means you let the iron get cold. This is 2016. If you're not man enough to take her, she will move on and find someone who is.
2. Of course she didn't call back. She found new d!ck while you missed your time.
3. It doesn't matter what you do with her because you are now a fallback for her at the most. Move on and find new girls.
1. I met her one night at a bar and I just had one dat with her a week later. Just one date.

2. How do I missed my time? It was just one date dude.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I met her one night at a bar and I just had one dat with her a week later. Just one date.

2. How do I missed my time? It was just one date dude.
You can keep telling yourself that or let the facts you outlined in the OP speak for themselves.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you texting her to know how she was doing? are you her social worker?

Your texting her too much and you're chasing her too much.

Give her the space to text you the next day.

You've got the energy all wrong.

Give her the opportunity to miss you a little.

You gave her a good first date. What you should have done is waited.....let her think "why is he
not texting me to see how the date went?" Make her a little unsure. Wait her out. If she has
high interest she'll normally throw you a text.......

If not. No problem, you can't expect huge high interest straight away. You wait. Pursue other
interests, then hit her back up telling her you want to hook up again.

Call or text her one more time....to ask her out.....not to ask her how she is doing.....

When you ask her out. Be confident and decisive......invite her along to something you're going
to be doing anyway......that she should come along....and join you...

If you've already been out twice......get her over to your place to watch a movie.....tell her to
bring something.......
I just didnt want to play mind games with her, she was different from the girls I usually meet in bars.

Should I text her in the near future or wait like one week?

The "how are you doing text" was just a reply to her lame text response and I just wanna sound neutral and chill.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me more. I cant see your point.
You put yourself out of the game, it's really simple. She was out in a bar looking to meet guys so she can have fun and sex. She then went out again with you so you could lay her. You didn't. And then you texted her to check up on her, after which you waited four days. Then at that point, you text her that you just want to know how she is doing. Even if she had gone to bed with you, you would probably have screwed her interest up with the weak frame you created with those texts after.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I just didnt want to play mind games with her, she was different from the girls I usually meet in bars.

The "how are you doing text" was just a reply to her lame text response and I just wanna sound neutral and chill.
"

What games are we talking about here Sinbad? We are talking about social dynamics, the push and pull, the ying and yang, the polarity between men and women....

We are talking about energy....

whether you like it or not, there is a dance, there is a ritual at play.......there is a game.....
Now, one can become adept at the game or one can be a bungler, to paraphrase Robert Greene...

You say she is different to all the other girls that.....yadayda..........there in lies your faulty thinking. You don't even know her and already you're placing her above all the other girls you usually meet in bars...

You don't know her.......you have not spent that much time with her in order to know her, thus you are giving her too much credit.....

She is not the woman with the golden hair.

1. Take her off the pedestal

2. Call her now and arrange a hook up....

Follow this formula: Arrange a hook up, Create an opportunity for sex to take place, have fun and bring positive emotions....

then, stay off the damn phone. Until you're ready to arrange another hook up...

Do not get carried away, stay in the present moment with women. If you get 10-15 of those hook ups with no drama from her, then and only then, will you be able to make a statement like "she's not like......"

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And a couple more things... girls today aren't comfortable with calling as much as they are with texting. If you're her FWB, boyfriend prospect or something then you can call... otherwise with these young girls use snapchat, kik, whatsapp or whatever it is she uses.

Lastly, you seem to think she "should" feel like seeing you again because of some equity you built up with her in the past. It doesn't work that way. What matters is what her mood and whim of the moment is now.

Last edited:

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four days later I called her to fix another date and nothing... she didnt pick up and she didnt text back. Two days later she texted me "I saw you missed call... everything ok?", two hours later I texted her "Yeah its all good... I just wanna know how were you doing".

Thats it. No response at all. Its been four days since that last text... and I have decided to go NC.

Allow me to do an analysis for you:

1. You texting her the next day after each of these meetups to check on her? No bueno - you're not the boyfriend yet. This is something that, in her head, a guy she was in a relationship would do. You're not there yet, so it makes her feel like you're already committing to her, which makes it feel "too fast, too soon." No - you go on the date, then leave her alone for a few days until you're ready to ask for the date, with none of this random texting in-between.

2. Monotony - soooo, you meet her at a bar, and then decide to take her on a date... to a bar?!? Dude, that shows NO imagination, no excitement and - most importantly - no effort on your part to her to try and make an impression on her.

3. Texting her on a Saturday - seriously: Fridays and Saturdays should be avoided for dates/communication when you first start seeing a girl. Those are the days where she needs to think you actually have a busy life and aren't obsessed with making her fill your time up. You hitting her up on these days signals that you have nothing else going on in life, which will make her question wanting to spend time with you.

4. When she text you back asking if everything was okay, you should have responded back by asking her for a date, not by trying to start a stream of texting with "wanna see how you're doing?" What are you, her doctor??

Anyway... you can't "go no contact" with a woman that's already not responding to you, lol. I'd say wait a week, then CALL her and ask her out again. If she accepts, great; if not, move on. Hope this helps!

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok brothers. I see your point now.
Its true, Maybe I came too strong too soon but she was very Receptive until I called her for the first time... I know most women these days dont like to talk and prefer the text game but I just wanna be diferent and show her that I have balls and calling to fix a date its the best way to do it.

But she didnt like it. Maybe she thought It was too much to soon.
Ok I will text her in a few days just to fix a date, i was thinking about a bowling date, fun and games.

And also I texted that just couse she took two freaking days to make contact with me after my call... And she didnt even call me back, she just sent me a lame text and that made me mad.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You went more than two dates without fvcking her. That means you let the iron get cold. This is 2016. They want it and they want it quickly, it's their attention span. If you screw that up, especially if she's in a party stage, they will move on to new exciting d!ck that refreshes their attention span and strikes while it's still hot.
agreed

she was "sweet" and so were you

problem is girls dont respond well to "sweet"

they like to be kept wondering about what your going to do next

wether that be turn up at her house and fvck her seven ways from sunday or ask her if she wants to go to rock climbing

the point is she cant be allowed to know what your next move will be - this kills interest.....

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And there in lies the the termites in your frame. Pedestalling the special flower.

If she is soooo special, you should have held the door open to her apartment as you BOTH went inside.

When you really see it, and it might take awhile, you will realize, its paralysis by analysis. You think she is more special than other girls, more special and hot and wonderful. Yet, you hardly know her. Maybe she likes to pull the legs off of ants one at a time and eats her boogers.

Maybe you could have found out if you ate her box so good that she was texting you while out on dates with other girls to come over, still, 4 months from now.

And you know what...You know how I am absolutely sure this is the truth about you....Cause I do it too sometimes. And when it happens, I see that it is a regression of of my frame. Not just in dating but as a whole person.

What is really happening in OUR "hamster" is we are thinking "Im not good enough to sleep with this girl right now, or play games, because she is sooo wonderful." It a crock of sh!!tt.

The whole point and truth of this community/ website, concepts of red pill and alpha, DJ, everything it all stands for is.....YOU/ WE/ME... ARE OF the HIGHEST VALUE.

Until we digest that, regurgitat, and eat it down again... Until it becomes OUR own truth. You are not even allowed to decide if another person is of any value. How could you know? If you cant see it in yourself.

We dont just lose a girl when we do this, we lose a bit of ourselves. Putting anyone before us, in our minds, in any relationship or interaction is a slow poisoning of our blood and soul. A dimming of our light that causes us to fumble like toddlers learning to walk.

Its the 101 of everything written in all the suggested reading materializes provided since the inception of this and other communities like it.

The post tag should have read " How did I let this happen again" Its not her that went cold, its your thinking and overthinking that froze you and froze her. Here is some evidence:

Think back to your interactions with a girl you found average. You probably didnt give a f^ck really and just handled your own way. In that, you and her, probably both had some fun and got what you wanted. Easy.
Im learning that is how every interaction in this life should be handled. Learn with me.

-Saline

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text her to set up another meet. Simple. Your thinking too much and i disagree with if you don't sleep with a girl after one or two dates you are out. That's ridiculous.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
She reached out. You didn't ask her out.

That's on you.

As for second date sex.

"Some they do and some they don't sometimes you just can't tell.
Some they do and some they don't and some its just as well"
Supertramp

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
And there in lies the the termites in your frame. Pedestalling the special flower.

If she is soooo special, you should have held the door open to her apartment as you BOTH went inside.

When you really see it, and it might take awhile, you will realize, its paralysis by analysis. You think she is more special than other girls, more special and hot and wonderful. Yet, you hardly know her. Maybe she likes to pull the legs off of ants one at a time and eats her boogers.

Maybe you could have found out if you ate her box so good that she was texting you while out on dates with other girls to come over, still, 4 months from now.

And you know what...You know how I am absolutely sure this is the truth about you....Cause I do it too sometimes. And when it happens, I see that it is a regression of of my frame. Not just in dating but as a whole person.

What is really happening in OUR "hamster" is we are thinking "Im not good enough to sleep with this girl right now, or play games, because she is sooo wonderful." It a crock of sh!!tt.

The whole point and truth of this community/ website, concepts of red pill and alpha, DJ, everything it all stands for is.....YOU/ WE/ME... ARE OF the HIGHEST VALUE.

Until we digest that, regurgitat, and eat it down again... Until it becomes OUR own truth. You are not even allowed to decide if another person is of any value. How could you know? If you cant see it in yourself.

We dont just lose a girl when we do this, we lose a bit of ourselves. Putting anyone before us, in our minds, in any relationship or interaction is a slow poisoning of our blood and soul. A dimming of our light that causes us to fumble like toddlers learning to walk.

Its the 101 of everything written in all the suggested reading materializes provided since the inception of this and other communities like it.

The post tag should have read " How did I let this happen again" Its not her that went cold, its your thinking and overthinking that froze you and froze her. Here is some evidence:

Think back to your interactions with a girl you found average. You probably didnt give a f^ck really and just handled your own way. In that, you and her, probably both had some fun and got what you wanted. Easy.
Im learning that is how every interaction in this life should be handled. Learn with me.

-Saline
Thats also true. Usually when I find a girl who is average or just not "that hot for me" I get laid most of the time and they usually want more like a frekaing relationship but the problem is that I dont want that with them couse they are not hot enought for me...
But when I meet a hot girl I **** it up and thats why I usually dont nail them and just get a lot of kisses, touching and blue balls.
You were right on the spot there, thx.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text her to set up another meet. Simple. Your thinking too much and i disagree with if you don't sleep with a girl after one or two dates you are out. That's ridiculous.
There's no reason to not sleep with her within 1-2 dates if you can, unless you are:

- Not looking to have sex. If so what's your main reason for seeing her in the first place? is she your buddy?
- Trying to trick yourself that the girl is "special" when she's probably a western-values party phase girl like any other. You think she has a problem svcking d!ck on the first date if she feels like it?

All you do by waiting longer is risking situations like the OP's, that the girl's attention span whether by active screwup or lack of escalation moves on to something else, for what you were gonna do anyway... have sex with her.

Last edited:

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all the responses except the "bar on a date" thing. IMHO, that's a good first date. If I go on dates, I elect to sit at the bar. All this mum I jumbo about rock climbing...it's great if that's what YOU like to do, but a bar is cool for a date to get to know the chick. It brings the unsaid thinking of cool, drinks, and potential fuc happening. Even if it's just in her head.

OP my advice is next time, do everything you did on the first date. You got the make out session. I would hold off on the next day text. If she hits you up, fine. Give a lil ****y funny response tho. No "how are yous".

She text "hi just saying thanks for taking me out"...hit ****y funny like "thanks for wearing those tight ass jeans". Push the conversation sexually but In a cool way. She'll be a typical unwitty chick and probably hit the "lol" so when that happens, immediately move to..."I'm tryna see you again soon next week some time". Then drop off the face of the earth until maybe two days later and ask her out again. On that date, go for the kill.

These chicks out here want sex! These ain't ya grand daddies chicks walking around now.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are over-thinking way too much.

OP did ok.

The real issue here is that she probably just found OP 'meh'. She went on a date with him because:
1 she had nothing else to do that day.
2 she wanted to have a date.
3 she found OP ok looking but she did not really liked his personality.
4 she found OP ok, but now another guy is in the picture.
5 she just wanted a ONS. (which I doubt).

In any case she had low interest and this is the real reason to why it turned out this way.
So even if OP would have tried to bang her, he probably wouldn't have gotten the lay.

I dont understand why this obsession to blaim guys when a girl is just not really into them.
Sometimes guys screw things up, but if the girl has medium to high interest...it doesnt matter if he doesnt do everything perfectly.