Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweet girl, suddenly turns cold

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I texted a girl ''Yeah its all good... I just wanna know how were you doing". I wouldn't expect a response either.

If you want to find out what the girl's interest in you is, then ask herself definitive and concrete. Aka - asking her out. Not some lame 'up in the air' comment.

Have some b.alls man. If she doesn't show interest after that then at least you get some experience out of it. You got nothing to lose.
You are right dude but I have balls thats for sure. Thats why I pick her up in a bar when she was surrounded by a wall of men, then I kissed her when I saw the signals, a few days laters I asked her out and finnally I called her to fix another date.

The problem here is that she disrespected me by not returning my call, by texting two days later with a lame text and finally by not responding my last text.

So yeah, balls I have but I also have dignity and self love and I dont think she treated me like I deserve and thats make me mad.

@Almax you need to change your mentality towards sex and women....else you're going to
live a very frustrated existence....

Great video. thx for sharing!

But you know what, I never wanted to date a virgin, a boring and introvert girl. I always prefered a girl with experience, I mean, with sexual experience. But also, I dont want to date a girl who fvcks every guy who makes a move on her.
Thats why when I pick women up I do it with sense of humour, without being an ******* just being funny, witty and fun. Thats come naturally to me so I expect to filter the "******* ****head lovers tipe of girl".
But the sex part is true, I always think that if she put up too fast, she is a sloot and is not worth to be taken seriously

Last edited:

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason she responded two days after you called her is likely because you called her four days after she responded favourably with the your so funny comment. She's probably just mirroring your actions plus she might be none the wiser to the Corey Wayne mantra.

I wouldn't say she's disrespecting you dude.

You shouldn't give a Sh.t if she pings you a text two days later......Only if she ignores your date request and even then you just Next her.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Waited too long to make a move
2) A new guy started talking to her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thread smells of neediness.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still looking at things from a black and white, all or nothing, gf-slvt POV. The truth is there's a ton of nuances and shades of gray that your mental model doesn't account for. It isn't just ONS vs LTR--a relationship doesn't have to look a certain way. It doesn't have to be just like your last relationship. Sure, that worked for you then. But you've (hopefully) changed; this time it's with a different girl; your life circumstance have (hopefully) changed, and your last relationships didn't work out (for whatever reason). That's awesome. You can start fresh and try some things differently.

Some girls are good for a night, some for a couple weeks, some for a couple months, etc. But how long they make a good fit for your lifestyle is on them. You should treat every girl the exact same, until she proves she deserves preferential treatment. Virgins and bar slvts respond to the same attraction triggers. Even that virgin wants you to put her in a position where sex might happen. Isolate & escalate. You won't know where they fall on that spectrum until they fall there. Stop treating girls differently based on your mental projection--get to know her for who she is and not what you want her to be.

And, in fact, slvttier girls respond much better to 'respectful guy' game. They've already been burned; they've been used--they know they can't tie down that alpha (though they'll still want a spin for the night). Naive, inexperienced girls fall for 'players' and 'bad boys.' That type of thing is exciting for them. And high quality gf material chicks with a moderate n-count don't even know that players are a real thing--because they'll have successfully tied down all but the coldest of players.

You're still running Antidump's The Machine model to dating. But AD was an older guy (most likely) dating older women. If you want a girl to make you wait three dates, date an older woman--just know she wasn't like that in her prime and you're only fooling yourself. Girls will behave according to their other options.

I've been meaning to do an extensive post on screening girls (but that'll be sometime after spring break--city is popping!); but a quick tell I've started experimenting with is the first time you get a girl alone, middle of conversation grab her forearm a little forcefully and look into her eyes and pull her towards you just a little. Inexperienced girls will get super nervous, might even scare her off; but unless she's just low interest she'll be super receptive the next time you hit her up--this means she isn't used to being touched that way and it's a little scary and a little exciting. More experienced, agenda-based girls won't even flinch but might give you some schpiel about 'how OMG she isn't like that;' she's used to being touched like that and knows exactly what it means. Slvts don't care. Escalate or not at your own discretion lol.
The problem with older women or women of my age is that they want fast commiment, marriage, kids and all that shet that made my last relationship fail.

Thats why I date young women and thats why I have to deal with all this bs.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Waited too long to make a move
2) A new guy started talking to her.
What move is that? It was only one date lol
And I made out with her a lot so if you are taking about sex... It cant be too long.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is pretty clear.
As OP said, she showed little to no interest by her actions.

So, if it was me, I would not contact her again because she's just not that interested so it is a waste of time, energy and money. But if she contacts you and seems enthusiastic (which may occur. It has happened to me a few times. Some girls go from hot to cold and you wonder why. Sometimes it happens the other way around) you may go out with her again.

This thread is not that complicated to understand.

The girl had some interest in OP.
After one date her interest dropped because of whatever (probably not because of OP)
Now OP would like to bang her but he's facing reality.

There are dozens of similar threads here on sosuave. This happens all the time in this modern era...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with older women or women of my age is that they want fast commiment, marriage, kids and all that shet that made my last relationship fail.
Gee, I wonder why they're obsessed with that all of a sudden when they weren't before. Could it be they spent their younger years slutting it up? should be a wake up call to what these girls you're picking up want you to do to them. Go get em.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is not that complicated to understand.

The girl had some interest in OP.
After one date her interest dropped because of whatever (probably not because of OP)
Now OP would like to bang her but he's facing reality.

There are dozens of similar threads here on sosuave. This happens all the time in this modern era...
And what do all of these threads have in common? The OP doesn't even try to sleep with her.... Coincidence? Or is it possible that escalation excites interest?

Why would that be?
-Bold escalation shows that you're used to a positive reception (preselection--Well, other girls must respond well to this; maybe he's super attractive).
-It shows you're outcome independent (Woah, he'd totally risk me never seeing him again or rejecting him hard).
-It shows you're honest with your intentions (He goes for what he wants).
-It relieves her of the responsibility of feeling like a slvt (You took things into your own hands).

By not escalating, you're basically shopping for girls who view you as a safe beta she can have (or probably not have) at her luxury. If you're not into sleeping with girls quickly KEEP YOUR DATES LOW INVESTMENT AND UNDER ONE HOUR. See what happens ;)

Last edited:

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got discard just couse I didnt try to fvck her in the first date??? Damn, these women moves fast af nowadays lol

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got discard just couse I didnt try to fvck her in the first date??? Damn, these women moves fast af nowadays lol
I can tell you're still holding onto the notion that this girl must be a total slvt. You're like, This @fastlife guy must be having liaisons the ratchets of the ratchets (and don't get me wrong, I've been with some slvts--especially before I knew what to look for). But I'll let you in on a little secret:

It's 2 million years ago. Before the evolution of the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain capable of making rational decisions--you know, like not sleeping with a guy you met the night before). Humans lived in small tribes. Language and tool-making wouldn't be invented for another 1,800,000 years. Monogamy wasn't invented. Virginity had no inherent value. If a fertile female was in isolation with a male, sex was gonna happen. Except under one circumstance--that male was direct family.

You could argue that we've come a long way since then--and you'd be right. But the coding is still the same. People used to know that: anytime a male and female were in isolation sex was gonna happen. Why do you think that before the ubiquitous availability of condoms, all courting took place under the supervision of chaperons (among 'respectable' people); why do you think, until the invention of hormonal contraception, men and women did not attend college together (where most women ride the CC hard).

And even though she may rationally believe she's coming over to my house to look at my stamp collection, deep down a woman knows that if she's alone with me there's a high possibility that sex will happen. She anticipates it--unless, of course, she has you in the friend zone, i.e. the brother zone, i.e. of course sex ain't gonna happen, you're like family to me. And, if you spend a lot of time alone with a woman without escalating with a woman you're gonna hit her 'family' trigger.

Not her fault--she doesn't even know why she lost interest.

Moral of the story is don't isolate until you are ready to escalate (it's why when you only see a girl in a group (tribal) setting like school or work, you have ages to make a move. But get her alone one too many times (like a date), better move quick or keep your time investment super short. Personally, I figure out my logistics before I ever invite her out; I spend the first 20 minutes of a date feeling out her logistics. If logistics don't check out, I have a reason to leave in an hour. And I don't escalate hard (no kissing--but I might pull her hair or lightly place my hand on her throat at some point) unless I'm going to be able to follow through.

And if I get her alone, damn right I'm gonna make a move and if she gives me the super rare hard no, I'll cut it short and give her mind time to catch up with her body.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I hear you: But @fastlife we're highly evolved humans, I'm not trying to wife up a chimpanzee.

Fair enough. I'll explain things to you from her rationalized perception of her monkey-brain:

From the time a girl meets you, she's building a narrative in her head to figure out what kind of guy you are. You roll in like a smooth operator. Nice--you're that guy. She's excited. She gets butterflies when you ask her out. How does the story end.?

You spend hours with her, spill your life story, you generate good emotions. Hour one--good emotions. Hour two--good emotions. Hour three--good emotions. Then you drop her at her door and end it with a--kiss.

Awww, so sweet. But that's the end of the movie, right? And it felt good, but it was a little boring.

There are two general romance narratives: one the highly desirable male is aloof and the woman, by her feminine wile, gains his interest. Two, the highly desirable male is wild with desire and the woman, by her feminine virtue, resists until, by her feminine wiles, she procures his commitment.

These narratives are exciting. What happens in Chapter 4, when the male love interest suddenly gets a phone call and leaves the date? What happens next? Oh, he's gone overseas to take care of his sick grandmother, will our protagonist and he ever meet again? He has her in his beach side bungalow and she turns him down and he takes off in his boat and a storms coming and...

You get the idea.

Always leave her wanting more. Even if you make a move and fail miserably, she'll always wonder, What happens next? What would it have been like if I had slept with him? (Narrative Arc #2). Or you cut the date short--maybe I turned him off; maybe he really did have work in the morning; I wanted him to kiss me-- (Narrative Arc #1).

You're being a total dude (we like closure) and ending all of your dates with a completed story arc.

Last edited:

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol fastlife, your nickname suits you well.
I get your point and also I think a lot like you Maybe not the sex part but making a move at the end of the date is very important. And I always do it sometimes leads to sex, sometimes leads to a new date and sometimes leads to lost the girl.

For mi pov, Im sure I turned her off by being too warm to soon, it was too easy for her and she lost the interest. Its ok, there are plenty fish in thr sea...

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW. I texted her one last time just to fix a date like you guys suggested.
Her response was the following:

"Hahha hi Alex, how are you? This week im very complicated, sorry."

She didnt reschedule, she just said she cant. She is no longer interested I can tell.
Im gonna move on and delete her number. No reply at all. Just moving on.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
There used to be a time when getting a number meant something, but now it doesn't. There used to be a time where getting a kiss mean something, but now it doesn't. Roosh was right about the future of game. Unless you are one of those guys girls actively seek out, you have to have sex on the first date to keep her. Having sex on the second date is now pushing it. Yes, some girls won't put out on the first date, but them let them say no to your advances first. This will let you know if she is actually classy or not.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang ^..... things have changed so much....

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
There used to be a time when getting a number meant something, but now it doesn't. There used to be a time where getting a kiss mean something, but now it doesn't. Roosh was right about the future of game. Unless you are one of those guys girls actively seek out, you have to have sex on the first date to keep her. Having sex on the second date is now pushing it. Yes, some girls won't put out on the first date, but them let them say no to your advances first. This will let you know if she is actually classy or not.
Hight level of interest also means nothing also means nothing. Couse: "La donna e mobile qual piuma al vento muta d'accento e di pensiero"

I blame Facebook, instagram and all these attention ***** social media shvt.

And usually, Im not interested in the ones that seek me.

On to the next one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And a couple more things... girls today aren't comfortable with calling as much as they are with texting. If you're her FWB, boyfriend prospect or something then you can call... otherwise with these young girls use snapchat, kik, whatsapp or whatever it is she uses.
This is irrelevent and shouldn't deter men from their mission. If she doesn't like the phone, you simply wait a day and just text to ask her out. After you get her back out, you go back to doing as you were before. She will submit. Men lead.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, for this particular chick, move on. She may or may not reach out (depending on how pathetic she finds you), but just don't contact her anymore. If she reaches out, make a date and get off the phone.

When she does reach out, remember that you will be an option. You already screwed up your shot at being her first priority. Don't agree to anything other than a definite date.