Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweet Caroline

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only worked in the office environment since March. I go to different offices in the area. it was my birthday yesterday. I was in an office i had never been to before. I seen a woman walking across the floor, straight away my brain knew straight away, big tits, juicy figure You know straight away when you see an attractive women.
I also noticed on the workers board that there was a woman called Caroline working in the office. I've became quite fond of that name over the last several years.
Later on two women went for a smoke outside, one of them was Caroline. She also had the figure i find sexy as fu*k. Big tits, biggish ass. She was'nt fat. I've never really been attracted to skinny women.

Anyway, i noticed one of the male workers kept staring at Carolines body every time she was walking across room. I had the feeling another co worker would do anything for her. I think he was head over heels for her, like a drooling dog. I thought to myself "She must get loads of attention. I bet loads of guys would love to get her number. I wonder what it would be like being her, how she thinks about men.

I have'nt been in this kind of environment since school. I've developed a mentality to know that she is a woman who i dont know and abrely had one converstion with. She could have an attitude that i despise. I dont know her. I will treat her as what she is, one woman out of millions. I found Caroline in my unconscious thoughts a lot last night. Might sound soppy, but I enjoyed being in the presence of such an attractive woman. I have learned enough to think that i've hardly even spoke to her or know her, but i enjoyed working with such an attractive woman. Novices will have a mentality of OMG I love her lol. She is a goddess. I'll never forget David De Angelo teaching how that this is how women's bratty behaviour is developed because she has loads of men become infatuated by her.

Men must stare at her body ALL the time. I've heard women despise men looking at their bodies. Does it not give them attention and validation though?? It's fascinating to read about womens thoughts about men in some situations.

I know members will have history of working in office environment. What stories do you have regarding women? I've read on here not to mix work with pleasure which i can understand, but on the other hand.....Since starting work in an office environment, i've noticed that a lot of men have met their current gf's wives at work.

Caroline was on her way back to her desk. She would have to walk past me whilst i was sat on sofa . This is what my brain was saying. "She's approaching near you. Should i stop drinking my coffee, no keep drinking it, don't let her presence affect you, be cool as you are. She said "Wow, i thought you were drinking baileys there.

Rainman - Nah lol. I have a bottle in house though that i have'nt opened.

She turned to involve the people on opposite sofa.

Rainman - It's too strong for me :)

Caroline - I went for my bottle of baileys over weekend and to my horror it was empty :0

On hindsight i could have responded. "are you a plonky (have a drink problem) like?! =)

If i had said that she might not like it and complain about it, but i might be playfully arrogant with co workers in future.

She is an office worker. I'm security. Some people view us a class below them, but i don't care about that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have no idea what I just read. Seems like you have one-itis already. If you want something to happen then make something happen. This isn't rocket science. Take action.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what I just read. Seems like you have one-itis already. If you want something to happen then make something happen. This isn't rocket science. Take action.
I did'nt say i wanted anything to happen.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She smokes dude. You don’t want that.

Who would want a woman that’d put one of those nasty things in her mouth? :cool:
Haha. Yeah i know..think i overheard er saying she only smokes at work (probably influenced by her female boss)
I think she has a kid too.

Not necesssarly interested in her.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only worked in the office environment since March. I go to different offices in the area. it was my birthday yesterday. I was in an office i had never been to before. I seen a woman walking across the floor, straight away my brain knew straight away, big tits, juicy figure You know straight away when you see an attractive women.
I also noticed on the workers board that there was a woman called Caroline working in the office. I've became quite fond of that name over the last several years.
Later on two women went for a smoke outside, one of them was Caroline. She also had the figure i find sexy as fu*k. Big tits, biggish ass. She was'nt fat. I've never really been attracted to skinny women.

Anyway, i noticed one of the male workers kept staring at Carolines body every time she was walking across room. I had the feeling another co worker would do anything for her. I think he was head over heels for her, like a drooling dog. I thought to myself "She must get loads of attention. I bet loads of guys would love to get her number. I wonder what it would be like being her, how she thinks about men.

I have'nt been in this kind of environment since school. I've developed a mentality to know that she is a woman who i dont know and abrely had one converstion with. She could have an attitude that i despise. I dont know her. I will treat her as what she is, one woman out of millions. I found Caroline in my unconscious thoughts a lot last night. Might sound soppy, but I enjoyed being in the presence of such an attractive woman. I have learned enough to think that i've hardly even spoke to her or know her, but i enjoyed working with such an attractive woman. Novices will have a mentality of OMG I love her lol. She is a goddess. I'll never forget David De Angelo teaching how that this is how women's bratty behaviour is developed because she has loads of men become infatuated by her.

Men must stare at her body ALL the time. I've heard women despise men looking at their bodies. Does it not give them attention and validation though?? It's fascinating to read about womens thoughts about men in some situations.

I know members will have history of working in office environment. What stories do you have regarding women? I've read on here not to mix work with pleasure which i can understand, but on the other hand.....Since starting work in an office environment, i've noticed that a lot of men have met their current gf's wives at work.

Caroline was on her way back to her desk. She would have to walk past me whilst i was sat on sofa . This is what my brain was saying. "She's approaching near you. Should i stop drinking my coffee, no keep drinking it, don't let her presence affect you, be cool as you are. She said "Wow, i thought you were drinking baileys there.

Caroline - I went for my bottle of baileys over weekend and to my horror it was empty :0

On hindsight i could have responded. "are you a plonky (have a drink problem) like?! =)

If i had said that she might not like it and complain about it, but i might be playfully arrogant with co workers in future.

She is an office worker. I'm security. Some people view us a class below them, but i don't care about that.

Lol wtf did i just read

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something that Joe Dirt would have written while in the circus tent after inhaling all that pesticide overnight.
Never would have imagined that would be an acceptable response, from a Mod, to a legitimate post on SS. I thought mods held themselves to a higher standard. Maybe SS just used to hold itself to a higher standard. I personally think men here deserve better than that. That’s me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never would have imagined that would be an acceptable response, from a Mod, to a legitimate post on SS. I thought mods held themselves to a higher standard. Maybe SS just used to hold itself to a higher standard. I personally think men here deserve better than that. That’s me.
If you read all of that, then read my initial post where I told him to take action if he wanted something to happen, then read his response to that, it seems like incoherent rambling with no purpose in mind.

OP says he never said he wanted anything to happen. If that is the case then I just read a bunch of incoherent gibberish. Apparently I am not the only one who feels that way based on the other responses.

It was a tongue in cheek comment but I can see how it could be interpreted otherwise.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I banged her. She wasn't very good. And she drank all of my Bailey's.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate nothing wrong with a bit of infatuation. Gets your motor started. Now just go talk to her in passing. Have a brie chat tell her u have to get back to it. Just don't stare at her tits like all the other shmucks. She LL soon send signs if she's interested or not. Remember it's where u eat - light and friendly with witnesses around.