“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Swedish/Danish girls. (vs. US)

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
I stumbled over these videos with Swedish/Danish girls being interviewed and found it kind of interesting that they more more lose open then it seems Us girls for example height were us girls is very strict on their demands/stands while Swedish girls seems to be more com promising..

Thoughts? :cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
On first video you have bunch of fat and average looking people in the background. On second video you have less action, but you do have a weirdo walking out of building.

Thoughts about girls? They should spend some time doing make up and stuff prior to going out.

Thoughts about U.S. girls? United States is highly diverse, you have girls and women from all over the world in the U.S.. So it would depend on which part of the world she's from.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,853
You can't just say "Abbacadaba?"
 
Top